PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that got kids that like poop...

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 05:10 AM
Theres a game I made(Only build onto it on the days I feel retarded), and its called Poop Collecter, its a kids game of course, because I dont think crap is funny, but I made it, you supposly go around, and theres a enemy that shoots lightning, also with a c4 mine so far, you only pick up crap, you cant shoot crap at the enemies, neither destroy them, Im learning how to make sheilds with a global damage filter thingy, aside with small, and medium turds, I have a cheatcode you can enter just to set up the game you like it(A level, and you can be a magic turd, a Lightning Drone, or a c4 mine, or be some flying steel, or be a lightning bolt, or the same old crap machine, but you can customize it like you want, you gotta take like 15 questions to get there...
Or it would be preferd to be typing it in, but anyways, tell me what you think of the Retarded game...

FASTway
08-11-2003, 05:45 AM
You give me the creeps. :loser:

Phoenix
08-11-2003, 06:01 AM
I pray that you get banned...

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:17 AM
Oh Pheonix, BTW, I told a admin about that PM you made...
:loser:

Phoenix
08-11-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 11 2003, 06:17 AM
Oh Pheonix, BTW, I told a admin about that PM you made...
:loser:
It doesnt matter, you cant get in trouble for PM's. They are private messages. It was already decided in the Round Table that you cant get in trouble for PM's. Its private. Its as if I cursed at you on the phone.

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:23 AM
Uh but still, one of the rules when I came back was threating in the PMs, you pretty muchly said: Back the **** off you ****ing p****

Grimmy
08-11-2003, 06:58 AM
enough is enough.