PDA

View Full Version : EXPLAIN THIS...

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:21 AM
WHY IS IT WHEN I COME BACK JUST FOR AWHILE, AND YOU ALL START TEARING MY TOPICS TO FLAMES!?!?
DID I EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU WHEN I CAME BACK??
ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS??

Sirc
08-11-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 11 2003, 02:21 AM
WHY IS IT WHEN I COME BACK JUST FOR AWHILE, AND YOU ALL START TEARING MY TOPICS TO FLAMES!?!?
DID I EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU WHEN I CAME BACK??
ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS??
Dude, you posted a link to a site that had a virus in it. Not a good way to come back. Personally I have no problems with you. And You might have done it accidentlly. But never the less you have made a bad comeback. If I were you I would not post anymore links to anything.

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:27 AM
I do a Hello thingy, next thing, Sepra says Im back, and Pheonix spoke up, hes the one who should get banned, I removed the link for ppls protection...
Which my friend screwed me up a lil while...
I wanna get back of track, cause when I left everyone...
EVERYONE...
Was nice to me, but now act like Im a ****ing asshole
:mad:
Pheonix is my problem now, he started this ****, and now Im pissed.

Sirc
08-11-2003, 06:32 AM
Well you can do one of two things. You can hang around and just try to fit in and post GG's to people, or post some game pics yourself. That shouldn't get you into any trouble. Just ignore anyone that gives you a hard time. Eventually you will be excepted here.

Or you can get pissed and start a hate thread, and then you will probably be banned forever this time. Your choice.

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:34 AM
This world drove me to the state I hate my life...
Anyone, everyone I get around hates me, so I hang around younger kids that are like from 3-9 years old, so I can feel good...

FlameRush
08-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Because older people piss me off more...

Sirc
08-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Erm, okay. I'm outta here. :blink:

Grimmy
08-11-2003, 06:56 AM
Dude, please chill yourself. I don't know what went on, I was in a game and when I get out, I have pm after pm, msn messages going. Sort of disturbing if you ask me. Just calm down!

Phoenix
08-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 11 2003, 06:34 AM
This world drove me to the state I hate my life...
Anyone, everyone I get around hates me, so I hang around younger kids that are like from 3-9 years old, so I can feel good...
wait...how old are you?