PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts and departure

LaSH
08-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Damn i am gone for 3 days and look what happens. We had like 4 memebers quit all of a sudden. I thought their were alot of GoDs playing SAM. Maybe not some of the old ones but some new and fairly new.

As for Justin,bro you may have figgered out by now what you said was uncool. GoDs have always been a place where you can speek your mind. In your case you did and it only showed your true fellings. Who is to say it was wright or worng. I say "it was totaly out of line dude." Black has done twice as much for this clan than you. Sure you may have helped found it. But look what Black has done over the weeks you have been gone. I really wished you would have thought about your post a little more before putting it up. I am not saying i want to kick your ass now though it dose sound like a good thought. But i will say you have lost my total respect bro. May not mean that much to yah but it dose to me.

I would like to thank the ones that stuck up for Black. Rosie sorry i wasnt here for yah. Some of you havent had the privalage to meet Rosie. Well i have,and i would have to say i found she is even more of an amazing women in person.

Slice,thank you for letting me join your clan bro. I have truly gave you my respect since year and a half ago. We have been threw alot of arguments and have shown in the end our adulthood. I thank you for giving me that chance to show what kind of person i really am. You will always have my respect,unless you pull some stupid **** like JUSTIN did.

In the end i say this. You really dont know who your true friends are untile heated moments. When anger sets in and true fellings come out. We dont say stuff out of anger. We say it out of because that is what we have been thinking. And what we have been think is always what comes out first. JUSTIN i may have missed it somewhere,but i never saw an appologie from you. Not only to Rosie but your fellow clan mates for acting the way you did.

I for one will not represent a clan with such inmatuerty as that. Slice THANK YOU again bro,and i hope this dose not affect our friendship. As for the other GoDs,thank you for such good memeroies. It was alot of fun and i hope to still see some of you in the game.

For those that dont understand my post, I QUIT.

Pure_Evil
08-17-2003, 04:22 PM
One thing I can say for LaSH is he's always been a stand up guy and stood up for what he believes in.

Alot of us felt the same way as LaSH and posted the same point of view. Black Rose is a great player and even a better person. What Justunicredible posted was total trash and it's a shame he represents a strong clan like the Gods.

Good luck LaSH and Rose with you gaming futures. :thumbs:

Nicely done LaSH :thumbs:

Crism
08-17-2003, 04:33 PM
WHO'S JUSTIN??? :blink: and what happened?

LaSH
08-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Aug 17 2003, 04:33 PM
dont worrie about it Crism,just worrie about me takeing your poodle away from you :w00t: :rofl: .

PJ'l_Master
08-17-2003, 05:04 PM
NICELY DONE LASH :thumbs:

You made me want to punch this Justin kid. :devil:

Are you quitting GM or just the clan?

PJ'l_Master
08-17-2003, 05:06 PM
nvmind I saw the post title :online2long:

OUTLAWS Jag
08-17-2003, 05:13 PM
I am sorry that you have left the Gods. I also am very glad that you have given Rosie this support. You are a stand up Guys and have earned my respect time and time again. you will always be a good friend :thumbs: . I hope to see you in the servers sweetie...... :rofl:

MR. SLiK
08-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Aug 17 2003, 08:33 AM
hes Justncredible and i think hes the next unibomber.

MR. SLiK
08-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LaSH@Aug 17 2003, 07:50 AM
But i will say you have lost my total respect bro. May not mean that much to yah but it dose to me.
http://mercury.mvhs.net/~aghorba/icon_up.gif

Black Rose
08-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Thank you Lash for your support and all your kind words. wub
Everything is very well said :thumbs:

Wish you good luck for the future :drink:
lets frag together in Sam and UT ;)

Sepra
08-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Wow, lots of change all at once.........

I wish you luck Lash. :thumbs: I myself couldnt believe it when I read Justin's outburst. Totally uncalled for and embarassing for the Gods who have been working hard to maintain peace.

I understand that a clan can't control what a member posts until after the add reply button has been pushed. I still have respect for Gods and hope the turbulence ends soon for you. :thumbs:

::: DARK PSI :::
08-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey guys.. provide a link please. No one here knows what you are talking about.

This happened on the GODS forums since Justncredible is banned here. I cannot find anything he did over there... link please.

Sepra
08-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Link (http://godsclans.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2851)

PJ'l_Master
08-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Hey guys.. provide a link please. No one here knows what you are talking about.

This happened on the GODS forums since Justncredible is banned here. I cannot find anything he did over there... link please.
TY I have been looking for this thing forever.

MR. SLiK
08-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Ted Kazensky wrote:
**** THAT!!!!! This clan has and will always be about the players, and having fun together,,,,, not petty little bull**** issues,,,,, so you leave for nothing like that rose and I lose respect for you,,,, and I had alot of respect for you

http://godsclans.com/forums/index.php?act=...t=ST&f=1&t=2851 (http://godsclans.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2851)

MR. SLiK
08-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 17 2003, 09:29 AM
beat me :(

Sepra
08-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK+Aug 17 2003, 01:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MR. SLiK @ Aug 17 2003, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sepra@Aug 17 2003, 09:29 AM
beat me :( [/b][/quote]
:P

I missed the other one that was moved. Must have been bad also....... :down:

::: DARK PSI :::
08-17-2003, 05:34 PM
I just read it. What he said was just lame. Man I thought he said some racial slurs or something. He was just being his typical self... a complete and total ass. Why do you think he is banned from here. Slice should drop his ass.. and not just because of that post.

PJ'l_Master
08-17-2003, 05:36 PM
"Cut his freaking head off" from the waterboy

wow this is a popular topic :wacko:

MR. SLiK
08-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Aug 17 2003, 09:34 AM
I just read it. What he said was just lame. Man I thought he said some racial slurs or something. He was just being his typical self... a complete and total ass. Why do you think he is banned from here. Slice should drop his ass.. and not just because of that post.

preach it&#33;

Sirc
08-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK+Aug 17 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MR. SLiK @ Aug 17 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crism@Aug 17 2003, 08:33 AM
WHO&#39;S JUSTIN???&nbsp; &nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; and what happened?
hes Justncredible and i think hes the next unibomber. [/b][/quote]
:lol: That pretty much sums up Justin. :rofl:

And LaSH&#33; Great post dude. Very nicely said. :thumbs: :wootrock:

Sirc
08-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Aug 17 2003, 01:31 PM
I missed the other one that was moved. Must have been bad also....... :down:
Crap&#33; I missed it too. :bawling:

Seriously Stoned
08-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by PJ&#39;l_Master@Aug 17 2003, 10:36 AM
"Cut his freaking head off" from the waterboy

wow this is a popular topic :wacko:
Yes Cut his freaking head off you can do it :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously Stoned
08-17-2003, 10:29 PM
Very well said dude, :jammin: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-17-2003, 10:47 PM
no comment.

Yes I am banned from there but I can still read the forums at any time. ph34r

SIFI
08-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Aug 17 2003, 06:47 PM
no comment.

lol im banned from there too :-p or i was the last time i checked :hmmm:

Sirc
08-17-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by SIFI+Aug 17 2003, 07:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIFI @ Aug 17 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Aug 17 2003, 06:47 PM
no comment.

lol im banned from there too :-p or i was the last time i checked :hmmm: [/b][/quote]
No you&#39;re not. :oooo:

ME BIGGD01
08-18-2003, 01:27 AM
holy crap, what happend? oh well black rose is a sweet heart and a dear person. i think she is one of the greatest sam people i have met. she does love the playing and communitt and what ever clan she goes to, i just hope to still be able to make her moist :P .

i am abit shocked that anyone would treat rosie with disrespect. i think she is great and had the pleasure of meeting such a great person in person.

if there was a poll for the most respected people in this community, rosie would be one of the leaders in that poll.

Grimmy
08-18-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Aug 17 2003, 05:47 PM
no comment.

Why are you banned from there? :WTF:

Slice
08-18-2003, 01:50 AM
Your accounts have been unbanned now for like 5 months.

Grimmy
08-18-2003, 01:58 AM
I don&#39;t dare go there, I&#39;d be banned in like a minute :unsure: Oh well :WTF:

Ra\/en
08-18-2003, 02:08 AM
yeah thats a pretty stupid thing to say. I have no respect for justincredible. him or shotgunmaniac.

weird though eh.?? look at the people replying to this thread... alot of standup members have been gods at one point.

grimmy
sifi
whocares
biggd
black rose

SIFI
08-18-2003, 02:19 AM
Slice Black Rose and many of the GoDs are outstands people, its a shame one person can represent the clan so badly

Black Rose
08-18-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by SIFI@Aug 18 2003, 03:19 AM
Slice Black Rose and many of the GoDs are outstands people, its a shame one person can represent the clan so badly
Thank you all for your support and the wonderful words wub

Yes Sifi that´s exactly right. :thumbs:
Everyone from the gods showed great class except one person.
Slice is a wonderful leader.
Thank you again to Slice and the other gods for everything.

Now I am very happy to be a reaper and I am looking forward to enjoy the teamwork and the parties on the servers with you all :wootrock: :drink:

SASQUATCH
08-18-2003, 02:41 AM
Well to my understanding BlackRose posted at the private section at the gods before open public.

I am surprise how it was handle especially toward BlackRose who has always been loyal and for whatever reasons she has, her words are honest and candid. I have never known BlackRose to ever be disrespectful to anyone but what Justncredible express wasn&#39;t exactly diplomatic at all. You can disagree and not be happy about the issue but it&#39;s best to do it in a diplomatic way.

Justncredible has is own reasons but I only wish he could have approached it in a better way especially toward BlackRose who everyone respect and she has strong allies here at GM and over at the GODS forum. Now, the way Justncredible approach this matter, he now has adversary to deal with and to expect a respond by many.

This did not help the GODS clan at all but only losing players and friendship that was once good. In the long run this will heal but the damage has been done.

SAS

Thundarr
08-18-2003, 02:55 AM
Sorry to hear about the shake up&#33; :unsure: Wish everyone well in future gaming/clans&#33;&#33; :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-18-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Aug 17 2003, 09:50 PM
U sure?

Pure_Evil
08-18-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Aug 17 2003, 10:41 PM
Well to my understanding BlackRose posted at the private section at the gods before open public.

I am surprise how it was handle especially toward BlackRose who has always been loyal and for whatever reasons she has, her words are honest and candid. I have never known BlackRose to ever be disrespectful to anyone but what Justncredible express wasn&#39;t exactly diplomatic at all. You can disagree and not be happy about the issue but it&#39;s best to do it in a diplomatic way.

Justncredible has is own reasons but I only wish he could have approached it in a better way especially toward BlackRose who everyone respect and she has strong allies here at GM and over at the GODS forum. Now, the way Justncredible approach this matter, he now has adversary to deal with and to expect a respond by many.

This did not help the GODS clan at all but only losing players and friendship that was once good. In the long run this will heal but the damage has been done.

SAS
That&#39;s what suprised me, he could&#39;ve posted that trash in private, but he chose public. He&#39;s a dick.

Slice
08-18-2003, 03:08 AM
Ok I have to step in here. Justin is actually a really nice guy&#33; I have spent hours speaking to him on our voice server. I agree that his post is pretty harsh but he was upset that Rose chose to leave so abruptly. As far as Lash leaving the clan sorry to see you go. I hope your reasons are not solely based on the post made by Justin.

As for the rest of the people taking stabs at Justin, how many times have threads been closed, deleted or moved because of posts that you have made. What I don’t like is you all sit here and pretend to be angels and that is far from the truth. I don’t need to rehash any specifics but I am sure you all haven’t forgotten your own histories. I don’t pretend to be an angel and am completely aware of my history.

JIMINATOR
08-18-2003, 03:11 AM
:angel:

SASQUATCH
08-18-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Aug 17 2003, 10:08 PM
Ok I have to step in here.&nbsp; Justin is actually a really nice guy&#33;&nbsp; I have spent hours speaking to him on our voice server.&nbsp; I agree that his post is pretty harsh but he was upset that Rose chose to leave so abruptly.&nbsp; As far as Lash leaving the clan sorry to see you go.&nbsp; I hope your reasons are not solely based on the post made by Justin.

As for the rest of the people taking stabs at Justin, how many times have threads been closed, deleted or moved because of posts that you have made.&nbsp; What I don’t like is you all sit here and pretend to be angels and that is far from the truth.&nbsp; I don’t need to rehash any specifics but I am sure you all haven’t forgotten your own histories.&nbsp; I don’t pretend to be an angel and am completely aware of my history.
I was surprise because Justin is a very clever young man and I have never seen him talk in that way.

I don&#39;t hate him or I am mad at him but only wish that some way he can patch things up with Rosie and let this past but now in public and
you would have to expect people to say a few words, and that comes with the territory Slice.

Respectfully speaking. :angel:

Slice
08-18-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES+Aug 17 2003, 11:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS WHOCARES @ Aug 17 2003, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slice@Aug 17 2003, 09:50 PM
U sure? [/b][/quote]
Not sure why you have that. Your ip might be in the banned list. If you pm it to me I will clear it.

Pure_Evil
08-18-2003, 03:15 AM
Nice crowd :angel:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: SASQUATCH, Pure_Evil, Black Rose, Slice, Jag, merkwannabe, Drunken Warrior

:drink: &#39;s on me

Drunken Warrior
08-18-2003, 03:18 AM
All of this over game :WTF:

Nick
08-18-2003, 03:26 AM
:shifty: I&#39;m banned too :wootrock: :wootrock:

MR. SLiK
08-18-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Aug 17 2003, 07:08 PM
how many times have threads been closed, deleted or moved because of posts that you have made.
none actually.

MR. SLiK
08-18-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Warrior@Aug 17 2003, 07:18 PM
All of this over game :WTF:
best post in thread.

LaSH
08-18-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Aug 18 2003, 03:08 AM
As far as Lash leaving the clan sorry to see you go. I hope your reasons are not solely based on the post made by Justin.

I have said my peace and gave my reasons. Slice you have done an awsome job with the GoDs. I know you have dedecated alot of time and money for what you all have.Bottom line,Rosie didnt diserve to be talked to that way. In my book she is intitled to an appology which Justn already said he was not going too. That is in the private section in my post that he moved their. Which is the exsacted post i have posted here. If you wish to talk please pm me and i will go more into detail if needed. Again Slicethank you for accepting me into the GoDs. My time spent their was a very injoyable one.

Also,thank you all for the kind words and your support.

Slice
08-18-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Nick@Aug 17 2003, 11:26 PM
:shifty: I&#39;m banned too :wootrock: :wootrock:
You asked to have your account deleted did you not?

Snip3r
08-18-2003, 05:16 AM
DOOD, I LOVE AIMEE&#33;&#33;&#33; wub wub wub

ME BIGGD01
08-18-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Aug 18 2003, 03:08 AM
Ok I have to step in here. Justin is actually a really nice guy&#33; I have spent hours speaking to him on our voice server. I agree that his post is pretty harsh but he was upset that Rose chose to leave so abruptly. As far as Lash leaving the clan sorry to see you go. I hope your reasons are not solely based on the post made by Justin.

As for the rest of the people taking stabs at Justin, how many times have threads been closed, deleted or moved because of posts that you have made. What I don’t like is you all sit here and pretend to be angels and that is far from the truth. I don’t need to rehash any specifics but I am sure you all haven’t forgotten your own histories. I don’t pretend to be an angel and am completely aware of my history.
i have to agree here. and as for justin, he is a nice guy as many of you are. sometimes it&#39;s better to talk to the person then jab at him. i&#39;ve known justn since i joined gods back in the days and he has always be respectful to me. as i suggested to others i have chatted with, i think that justn may have gotten upset that clan members were leaving. no one likes to see such great people leave their clan and i feel justn does have alot of respect for black rose. i think black rose also knows justn has respect for her and the way every thing happend was just spur of the moment. i really don&#39;t like that people are taking jabs at him when he is not here to defend. we are all entitled to to our opinions but i don&#39;t think this threads continous justn jabs are making things better. we all like rosie and respect her alot. i know i do but i think we need to let rosie take care of this and maybe discuss this with justn to see what the problem is. i know these kinds of threads are fuel for some but i think like slice has mention we all have a past. i like justn and think he is a very intelligent person. i know some of you will insult him on his views on life but he actually makes valid points in every debate. this dispute with rosie and justn is between them and not something we should interfere with. i think it was wrong how rose was treated by justn but i can say just that and hope they both communicate to settle there differences. i think rosie feels the same way and doubt she wants anyone to jab at him until she figures out why he is mad. no one knows until they chat together to resovle issues. hell, i made some great friends here with people i had disputes with. it helps to just have a chat and settle differences. forum chats alway cause conflicts because everyone else interferes and nothing gets settled.

i will say this about any of my friends here so please do not insult anyone who is my friend. i can understand others anger but what was said in another thread does not need to be said again. i think rose and justn will settle their differences and when they do, the insults that some of you said may be looked upon and end the friendship you once had with justn.

thank you

Sirc
08-18-2003, 06:10 AM
Well Bigg, I really don&#39;t want to get into anymore crap with you. We have managed to bury the hatchet, and I would like to keep it that way. But despite the fact that you consider Justin your friend, that does not mean that others have to feel the same way about him that you do. And Justin has shown Rose disrespect. Both publically and privately. And please understand that Rose is a Reaper now, and I will speak out when I see a wrong being done to her.

You do not know everything that has transpired between Justin and Rose. What you saw was just the tip of the iceburg. But I will not go into that here.

Justin is bad seed. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. He may be friendly enough with those who he chooses as his friends, but everyone else is treated like scum by him. I know, I have butted heads with him many times. And yes I know I am no angel either. But were I may temporarily lose my temper, Justin is a stick of dynomite who&#39;s fuse is always lit. That is why he is on the "banned forever" list here at GM.

Sorry, but to hear you and Slice say that Justin is really a good guy at heart just gives me the creeps. He is not. And I&#39;m glad he is not here at GM anymore.

MR. SLiK
08-18-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Aug 17 2003, 10:10 PM
Sorry, but to hear you and Slice say that Justin is really a good guy at heart just gives me the creeps. He is not. And I&#39;m glad he is not here at GM anymore.

BOSTON SHOCKER
08-18-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 06:10 AM
Well Bigg, I really don&#39;t want to get into anymore crap with you.&nbsp; We have managed to bury the hatchet, and I would like to keep it that way.&nbsp; But despite the fact that you consider Justin your friend, that does not mean that others have to feel the same way about him that you do.&nbsp; And Justin has shown Rose disrespect.&nbsp; Both publically and privately.&nbsp; And please understand that Rose is a Reaper now, and I will speak out when I see a wrong being done to her.

You do not know everything that has transpired between Justin and Rose.&nbsp; What you saw was just the tip of the iceburg.&nbsp; But I will not go into that here.

Justin is bad seed.&nbsp; He has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.&nbsp; He may be friendly enough with those who he chooses as his friends, but everyone else is treated like scum by him.&nbsp; I know, I have butted heads with him many times.&nbsp; And yes I know I am no angel either.&nbsp; But were I may temporarily lose my temper, Justin is a stick of dynomite who&#39;s fuse is always lit.&nbsp; That is why he is on the "banned forever" list here at GM.

Sorry, but to hear you and Slice say that Justin is really a good guy at heart just gives me the creeps.&nbsp; He is not.&nbsp; And I&#39;m glad he is not here at GM anymore.
SIRC = :angel:

........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER+Aug 18 2003, 04:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER @ Aug 18 2003, 04:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 06:10 AM
Well Bigg, I really don&#39;t want to get into anymore crap with you.* We have managed to bury the hatchet, and I would like to keep it that way.* But despite the fact that you consider Justin your friend, that does not mean that others have to feel the same way about him that you do.* And Justin has shown Rose disrespect.* Both publically and privately.* And please understand that Rose is a Reaper now, and I will speak out when I see a wrong being done to her.

You do not know everything that has transpired between Justin and Rose.* What you saw was just the tip of the iceburg.* But I will not go into that here.

Justin is bad seed.* He has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.* He may be friendly enough with those who he chooses as his friends, but everyone else is treated like scum by him.* I know, I have butted heads with him many times.* And yes I know I am no angel either.* But were I may temporarily lose my temper, Justin is a stick of dynomite who&#39;s fuse is always lit.* That is why he is on the "banned forever" list here at GM.

Sorry, but to hear you and Slice say that Justin is really a good guy at heart just gives me the creeps.* He is not.* And I&#39;m glad he is not here at GM anymore.
SIRC = :angel:

........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: [/b][/quote]
BS = :loser:

........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

But thank you for taking the time to reply to so many of my posts that have nothing what so ever to do with you. It&#39;s nice to have a fan. :thumbs: :drink:

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 08:34 AM
easy big fella, dont want another vacation do ya? :lol:
j/k Sirc, take it easy man

Pure_Evil
08-18-2003, 08:35 AM
http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/watchmovie.gif

watching a thread lose it&#39;s credibility :hmmm:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Aug 18 2003, 04:35 AM

watching a thread lose it&#39;s credibility :hmmm:
Sorry PE. You&#39;re right. I&#39;m just getting a bit tired of BS&#39;s constant 9 year old style tactics. I think his mom needs to restrict his computer time or something. :P

Okay BS&#33; I guess it&#39;s time to paste my avatar in some stupid picture again&#33; :w00t: :rofl:

BOSTON SHOCKER
08-18-2003, 08:41 AM
what are u in the new sport of DRAMA QUEEN ????? :loser:

i am allways a fan of that &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :thumbs:

i can see it now the giant fingers with sircs name on them &#33;&#33; ohhh and they gotta sell pogos&#33;&#33;&#33;
and cracker jacks ohh ohh and sirc bobble heads they could put your head on the old hula gurls ones&#33;&#33;

and what does this post have to do with you ???

the comment was made to rosie before she was a grimp beeper &#33;&#33; sooo you have no claim MR NO CLAIM &#33;&#33;&#33;

stick that in you pipe and smoke it SASSY PANTs &#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl: :wave:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Aug 18 2003, 04:41 AM
what are u in the new sport of DRAMA QUEEN ????? :loser:

i am allways a fan of that &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :thumbs:

i can see it now the giant fingers with sircs name on them &#33;&#33; ohhh and they gotta sell pogos&#33;&#33;&#33;
and cracker jacks ohh ohh and sirc bobble heads they could put your head on the old hula gurls ones&#33;&#33;

the comment was made to rosie before she was a grimp beeper &#33;&#33; sooo you have no claim MR NO CLAIM &#33;&#33;&#33;

stick that in you pipe and smoke it SASSY PANTs &#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl: :wave:
:lol: I rest my case&#33; :rofl:

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 08:50 AM

Sirc
08-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Aug 18 2003, 04:41 AM

Wrong&#33; It was made after she was a Grim Reaper. :thumbs:

BOSTON SHOCKER
08-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 08:41 AM

Okay BS&#33; I guess it&#39;s time to paste my avatar in some stupid picture again&#33; :w00t: :rofl:
PHHHH what do you take me for

I got your real picture

:cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 08:58 AM
uh oh.... here we go again :rofl:

BOSTON SHOCKER
08-18-2003, 08:59 AM
AND with that I bid you all good night &#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER+Aug 18 2003, 04:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER @ Aug 18 2003, 04:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 08:41 AM

Okay BS&#33;&nbsp; I guess it&#39;s time to paste my avatar in some stupid picture again&#33;&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :rofl:

I got your real picture

:cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:[/b][/quote]
:lol:

Keep working on that "Hooked on Phonics" book. Eventually you will be able to express your thoughts in simple phrases, and then maybe even some day, dare to dream, complete sentences. Then you won&#39;t have to use pictures anymore. :w00t:

You&#39;re just mad because you have no idea what is really going on in this thread and you have been....

:wootrock: OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wootrock:

by Sirc. :P :rofl:

BOSTON SHOCKER
08-18-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Aug 18 2003, 09:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Aug 18 2003, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Aug 18 2003, 04:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 08:41 AM

Okay BS&#33;* I guess it&#39;s time to paste my avatar in some stupid picture again&#33;*&nbsp; :w00t:* :rofl:

I got your real picture

:cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:
:lol:

Keep working on that "Hooked on Phonics" book. Eventually you will be able to express your thoughts in simple phrases, and then maybe even some day, dare to dream, complete sentences. Then you won&#39;t have to use pictures anymore. :w00t:

You&#39;re just mad because you have no idea what is really going on in this thread and you have been....

:wootrock: OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wootrock:

by Sirc. :P :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Your rite

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

i cant spellad very wells ................................

...........its because i am over come with laughter at the site of your bobble head &#33;&#33;

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nice try Nice try (pats sirc on back) you&#39;ll get them next time slugger &#33;

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 09:11 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rolf1: :rolf1:

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 09:12 AM
this thread sure is popular, being 5:13 AM and all :rofl:

Saretta
08-18-2003, 09:12 AM
Aww come on this is getting boring.... :rolleyes:

Back to TOPIC: Good luck Lash with whatever you plan to do now and good luck Rose in the reapers :thumbs: :wave:

Black Rose
08-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by BainSidhe@Aug 18 2003, 10:12 AM
Aww come on this is getting boring.... :rolleyes:

Back to TOPIC: Good luck Lash with whatever you plan to do now and good luck Rose in the reapers :thumbs: :wave:
Thank you Bain I am very happy for your support and kind words :thumbs: :drink:

solid snake295
08-18-2003, 09:15 AM
good luck in your new clans Lash and Rose :drink: :thumbs:
( Lash is too good to be clanless :P )

Mr Clean
08-18-2003, 09:40 AM
This thread is locked.

1) It is utterly ridiculous for this site to have discussions about what happened somewhere else. It isn&#39;t GM&#39;s problem or concern. Take it to PM or to the other site.

2) Flaming people who are not here is still flaming, and it still makes us all look bad.

3) These actions will be brought to the attention of the Admins.