PDA

View Full Version : Look at my new mod project for SS:SE

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 03:43 AM
I wanted to post here because this forum is the most popular, but look...
Serious Sam: HyperExtension (http://hyperextension.5u.com/index.html)
Look all the pages, tell me how you think about it??

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 07:14 AM
Ive added a new page, a board too
Theres a link in the page that goes to the board that this link is linked to... (http://hyperextension.5u.com/custom.hrml)

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 11:59 PM
Anyone wanna help out??

EdoG
08-21-2003, 12:43 AM
:devil: No :w00t:

FlameRush
08-21-2003, 12:49 AM
I have a feeling EdoG likes my work...

SIFI
08-21-2003, 01:17 AM
Yes! Were all BIG fans! :P

FlameRush
08-21-2003, 04:04 AM
Mod aint banned anymore, now I supplied a pic to ensure its my mod, and a website location...

Snip3r
08-21-2003, 04:14 AM
Desciption
This mod for Serious sam is of Hyper Movement, but your not fast, the guns feel like they are shooting fast, but your controlling them magneticly by your mind, adding magnite to the bullet/rocket/metal in the projectile...
Hyper causes to stop the projectle and it will fall, where it has auotmaticly preformed chips to controll the magnetic fields...
Gravity is normal for a sec, but then goes to zero G, and then force of gravity is increased 2 times faster, life aint what it used to be, with lasic eyes, nothings the same...

You know maybe I could criticize it if I could understand what the **** you just said

FlameRush
08-21-2003, 04:20 AM
Ok
For your easy style, HE mod will have 3 sets of gravity, 1 is normal, 2 is zero g, and 3 is double gravity(Fall faster), then you can use your mind to controll the magnite in the projectiles fired out of a weapon...
Laser eyes are here for that you can see in some dark places(Like a limited 10 second flashlight)...

Is that simple enough, or would you like it more simpler??

merkwannabe
08-21-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Aug 20 2003, 08:14 PM

Desciption
This mod for Serious sam is of Hyper Movement, but your not fast, the guns feel like they are shooting fast, but your controlling them magneticly by your mind, adding magnite to the bullet/rocket/metal in the projectile...
Hyper causes to stop the projectle and it will fall, where it has auotmaticly preformed chips to controll the magnetic fields...
Gravity is normal for a sec, but then goes to zero G, and then force of gravity is increased 2 times faster, life aint what it used to be, with lasic eyes, nothings the same...

You know maybe I could criticize it if I could understand what the **** you just said
I have trouble deciphering his encrypted text as well. Maybe its German or Egyptian, I just can't tell.

JIMINATOR
08-21-2003, 04:26 AM
i think his alternate ego is at it again.
he probably should send these in emails to himself,
one part would do the thinking and encoding and emailing,
the other part would read it and send a reply email about how clever his ideas were....

:angel: :oooo: :hmmm: :blink:

merkwannabe
08-21-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Aug 20 2003, 08:26 PM
the other part would read it and send a reply email about how clever his ideas were....

I write pms to myself all the time. Is that bad? ph34r

V98ci
08-21-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 20 2003, 11:20 PM
Ok
For your easy style, HE mod will have 3 sets of gravity, 1 is normal, 2 is zero g, and 3 is double gravity(Fall faster), then you can use your mind to controll the magnite in the projectiles fired out of a weapon...
Laser eyes are here for that you can see in some dark places(Like a limited 10 second flashlight)...

More simpler for me :thumbs:

FlameRush
08-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Aug 20 2003, 11:26 PM

I just asked how yall think, and if any you wanna join the mod developement...

mod
08-21-2003, 04:54 AM
i dont need to be developed :w00t:

mod :wave:

SIFI
08-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by mod@Aug 21 2003, 12:54 AM

Wow! that job seems a bit.... X rated :P

Snip3r
08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 20 2003, 11:20 PM
Ok

OK how the **** can you control it with your mind -_-
Do we have to stick 5 foot needles in our spine and take the red pill :rolleyes:

EXEcution
08-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r+Aug 21 2003, 01:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snip3r @ Aug 21 2003, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--VS BloodScream@Aug 20 2003, 11:20 PM
Ok

Do we have to stick 5 foot needles in our spine and take the red pill :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol:
Seriously now&#33;

Death Engineer
08-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream+Aug 21 2003, 08:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VS BloodScream @ Aug 21 2003, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@Aug 20 2003, 11:26 PM

:angel:&nbsp; :oooo:&nbsp; :hmmm:&nbsp; :blink:
I just asked how yall think, and if any you wanna join the mod developement... [/b][/quote]
After careful consideration, I have decided not to join your design team for this mod. I know this comes as quite a shock given your larger-than-life presence in the modding community, but I am afraid I cannot support any project which has been described so poorly.

And as far as HOW I think? If anyone really knew HOW we thought, do you think we&#39;d still be using processors based on the x86 architecture?? :P

Let&#39;s cut to the chase. How much coding have you done for this mod? I&#39;d like to see screenshots of the laser eyes if you could post those please.

Thanks. :w00t:

DE

TheUltimateWarrior
08-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by mod@Aug 21 2003, 05:54 AM

:rofl:

Ra\/en
08-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Aug 22 2003, 11:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ Aug 22 2003, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -VS BloodScream@Aug 21 2003, 08:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@Aug 20 2003, 11:26 PM

:angel:*&nbsp; :oooo:*&nbsp; :hmmm:* :blink:
I just asked how yall think, and if any you wanna join the mod developement...
After careful consideration, I have decided not to join your design team for this mod. I know this comes as quite a shock given your larger-than-life presence in the modding community, but I am afraid I cannot support any project which has been described so poorly.

And as far as HOW I think? If anyone really knew HOW we thought, do you think we&#39;d still be using processors based on the x86 architecture?? :P

Let&#39;s cut to the chase. How much coding have you done for this mod? I&#39;d like to see screenshots of the laser eyes if you could post those please.

DE [/b][/quote]
:rofl: your friggin halarious

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r+Aug 21 2003, 12:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snip3r @ Aug 21 2003, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--VS BloodScream@Aug 20 2003, 11:20 PM
Ok

Do we have to stick 5 foot needles in our spine and take the red pill :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Use the normal keyboard keys: A, S, D, and W to walk, and use arrow keys to controll a missle...

When I get people, I will have models, have you saw the movie:
Star Trek: First Contact
How the &#39;borg have their eyes implanted??
How the mod will kinda be like...

I know no coding, I am going to get the models, and stuff first, then code it, but I have to make sure about the models...

FASTway
08-23-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Aug 22 2003, 11:10 AM

DE
:rolleyes:

:P

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Ive got an update, bathroom ratz screenie, default texture...
Someone oughtta look at my project at Mod DB...
Heres a screenie...
http://mods.moddb.com/images/mods/general/2011img2.gif