PDA

View Full Version : GG AFTER THE GAME - (Shogun & Chico)

SASQUATCH
10-20-2002, 07:55 AM
Shogun & Chico

Guys I am sorry I wasn't able to say gg at the end of the match because I was cut off.

My Ping climbs up to 2000 and it's not in my end but at the Earth Link server. They had someone stop by and made some changes like the cable lines but I am still having trouble and this cable guy doesn’t know shi* man. Monday will be there last chance to resolve the problem and if they don't, I will be changing to another service.

This problem is the Packet lost Data, which I know now it’s in their end. It has been a nightmare for me because I enjoy the game so much win or lose but when the lag kicks in it makes it hard to play. The thing is that at times the ping goes to 155 and then it jumps to 2000 or 1200 etc.

It was nice to see you guys again playing and it was still fun but hopefully it will be more fun to play when fixed or change to a new service ISP.

I am hoping that this will be fixed so that I can begin purchasing my new system and two extra lines of cable, which I plan but will not do anything until everything is running smoothly.

In case you wondering the name I used was (It Better Work), which I couldn’t hit anything but only spammed in all direction. Sorry for the spamming at the games.

I will return to my usual playing skills, which I look forward playing you guys again.

Until then amigos and God bless you both.

SASQUATCH

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-20-2002, 05:25 PM
I knew it was you that's why I responded HI SAS.LOL duude use SAS to play with so I really know it's you.

FUS1ON
10-20-2002, 06:19 PM
Who? What? When ? Where? I'm so confused. :shock:
GG to you also SAS, But I must have missed seeing you somewhere.

SASQUATCH
10-20-2002, 06:52 PM
[quote:dede285636="OUTLAWS CHICO"]I knew it was you that's why I responded HI SAS.LOL duude use SAS to play with so I really know it's you.[/quote:dede285636]

I will next time guys.

You guys are really playing better man. . . .

SAS

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-20-2002, 07:02 PM
I do believe you put a noogy on me a few times also.You are getting sneaky on me aren't you? :lol: