PDA

View Full Version : My cat got shot...

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 01:46 AM
I have a cat named "Spot", hes a year old, someone shot him, hes alive and well, but he has at least 1 lair of skin peirced, I need some help asking this punks dad if hes got a BB gun, cause my cat has a bb hole in it...
This is serious, Im going to get p***ed if I find out its this boy I hate did it...

Recent stuff hes did: Broke a peice to my bike, stole my necklace, called me a crap load of names, and used extreme vulger(Such as: P***y, and others), then called my friend a b***h, which his dad will beat the shiz out of him if I tell, but if I find out he shot my cat, Im telling his dad...

I need something to ask his dad nicly if they got a BB gun, or Ill ask his lil brother...
Punks 1 day younger than me too(Rare to come up with)...

Crism
08-23-2003, 01:50 AM
go to his house, kick him in the balls, call the police...lol

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 01:54 AM
This is serious, my cats had this a few days already, he could die...

Crism
08-23-2003, 02:01 AM
call the vet first of all...then go to your friends house and search for the bb gun or something....or ask around...

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 02:11 AM
It started to bleed again, and I already asked around, 1 person I didnt like, is now turning back on that punk, which the punk who I think shot my cat is the #1 enemy down my street, everyone hates him, and also the other one being nice to me is now at hands, he used to be my enemy, but I think an ally may be coming up, hopefully so...

NightBreed
08-23-2003, 02:17 AM
Jeezus.. don't worry about who did what now; get the cat to the vet pronto !! :blink:

ME BIGGD01
08-23-2003, 02:20 AM
i am afraid my suggestions to you might end you in jail.

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 02:22 AM
Biiig problem...
1. My dads at work...
2. We only have 1 car...
3. My mom has not able to drive car untill next year...
4. Not too much stuff in the way...

NightBreed
08-23-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Aug 22 2003, 10:20 PM
i am afraid my suggestions to you might end you in jail.
Well... Yeah, mine too.. first things first though...

Then ya go to his house with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch... :P :thumbs:

SPAWN
08-23-2003, 02:24 AM
i would help you beat the $hiz out of that kid but i cant sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:WTF:

but yeah worry about the cat first

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 02:32 AM
I dont know, I see where the directoin goes, looks like it may have head up to the right lung, or heart 1, its bleeding like a fluid like stuff, with blood...

SASQUATCH
08-23-2003, 02:47 AM
THis happen to one of my cats. What I did was I watched while I was hiding and I spotted the scumbag shooting my cat.

I then called the police and I took them directly to the house and they took away the BB gun, but he denied it but I had witness and they went in his house and took it away and they wanted me to press charges against him but I said no but to take away his BB gun.

I hate when someone hurts an animal because to me Children and animals are very important to me and if I ever see anyone hurt a child or hurt an animal, I would destroy that sob without any hesitation.

I was you I would call the police and explain to them what happen especially if you show them your cat with the hole inside of him and they will take away his bb gun and if you like press charges against him if you feel he will do it again.

Take action right away and now before something happens to your cat and you do have prove that he is hurt by a bb gun and they will know trust me.

Please do it now ok.

NightBreed
08-23-2003, 02:53 AM
At least call PD.. some of the larger depts. have animal control personnel who will take care of your cats medical needs immediately...
Not sure where you live but it's worth trying, no?

Crism
08-23-2003, 02:55 AM
call the ambulance and THEY will get your cat to the vet!!!

WANT ME TO CALL THEM FOR YOU??

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Aug 22 2003, 09:47 PM
THis happen to one of my cats. What I did was I watched while I was hiding and I spotted the scumbag shooting my cat.

I then called the police and I took them directly to the house and they took away the BB gun, but he denied it but I had witness and they went in his house and took it away and they wanted me to press charges against him but I said no but to take away his BB gun.

I hate when someone hurts an animal because to me Children and animals are very important to me and if I ever see anyone hurt a child or hurt an animal, I would destroy that sob without any hesitation.

I was you I would call the police and explain to them what happen especially if you show them your cat with the hole inside of him and they will take away his bb gun and if you like press charges against him if you feel he will do it again.

Take action right away and now before something happens to your cat and you do have prove that he is hurt by a bb gun and they will know trust me.

Please do it now ok.
Yeah, if I find out that SOB shot my cat, Im pressing charges, if I have to, Ill get my mom to, for the past 6 monthes of that SOB being mean to me...
I should press charges, byside onetime one of my baby kittens prob 2 monthes ago, the same SOB rang my doorbell, and told me that my cat got shot, and said he was the only one outside when it happend, he was riding on the street(as he said), and said he heard a noise, and my kitten fell to the ground, it was a very small bb which must have punctured a lung, and now that very same kitten is missing today, I bet he shot that kitten of mine, I have a friend whos got a lie detector, if that SOB dont accept to do it, I will take it as he shot my cats, and I will tell his dad everything...

SASQUATCH
08-23-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream+Aug 22 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VS BloodScream @ Aug 22 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Aug 22 2003, 09:47 PM

Please do it now ok.
Yeah, if I find out that SOB shot my cat, Im pressing charges, if I have to, Ill get my mom to, for the past 6 monthes of that SOB being mean to me...
I should press charges, byside onetime one of my baby kittens prob 2 monthes ago, the same SOB rang my doorbell, and told me that my cat got shot, and said he was the only one outside when it happend, he was riding on the street(as he said), and said he heard a noise, and my kitten fell to the ground, it was a very small bb which must have punctured a lung, and now that very same kitten is missing today, I bet he shot that kitten of mine, I have a friend whos got a lie detector, if that SOB dont accept to do it, I will take it as he shot my cats, and I will tell his dad everything... [/b][/quote]
Just call the police and explain to them that lately you have been hearing bb guns being shot around the area and explain to them that you are not the only one who has been hearing this bb gun go off.

As for your kitten, I am sorry to hear about this because like I said I hate people who hurt animals.

When I was about 15 years of age I had this kid name John who I hated so much and he use to shot bb guns at the cats and killed a few.
Oneday he did it in front of me and I broke his arm and beat the sh1t out of him. That kid never did it again believe me.

Like I said anyone who ever does that while I am around will pay for it believe me even now.

I am an animal lover and I love children so much and I hate when **** happens to them and it breaks my heart and makes me angry.

THere is shulter for children I go to sometimes and play with them and they have been abused and I try to give then hope.
As for the animal shulters, I can&#39;t go in to see one because it is so bad for them locked in cages and I start to feel really bad
and would want to take them all with me.

It&#39;s hard to see them suffer and it makes me very depress.

Call the police please but first speak to Mom and Dad ok.

SAS

merkwannabe
08-23-2003, 03:16 AM
Desribe your cat&#39;s condition.. I am confused, "it could die" "it only pierced one layer of skin"

If the bb is not in the cat&#39;s flesh you should put some disinfectant on it pronto.. Then keep the cat inside, as far away from germs as possible. Continue putting disinfectant on the cat until the wound heels. Do these things and the cat should be okay... But take it to a vet if you can.. But if you can&#39;t, just do your best to help the cat.. Worry about who did it later..

S.W.A.T.
08-23-2003, 03:18 AM
Wow, you guys live in bad areas if their areas where kids shoot other kids cats. I mean, c&#39;mon, who would shoot a cat. Thats just mean. Its not like the cat did anything to you. Im glad I live in a cat shooting free area (out in the suburms/rural). Anyways, sorry about the cat man. If you find out, press charges.

SASQUATCH
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Aug 22 2003, 10:16 PM
Desribe your cat&#39;s condition.. I am confused, "it could die" "it only pierced one layer of skin"

If the bb is not in the cat&#39;s flesh you should put some disinfectant on it pronto.. Then keep the cat inside, as far away from germs as possible. Continue putting disinfectant on the cat until the wound heels. Do these things and the cat should be okay... But take it to a vet if you can.. But if you can&#39;t, just do your best to help the cat.. Worry about who did it later..
:thumbs:

merkwannabe
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Aug 22 2003, 07:06 PM
This
Oneday he did it in front of me and I broke his arm and beat the sh1t out of him. That kid never did it again believe me.

Sounds like something I&#39;d do..

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
08-23-2003, 04:02 AM
Well if you ask me what I would do I would personially run to the vet and take care of the cat. Then I would get some cyanide, gas grenade and a gas mask and smoke his house to get the kid out then poor the cyanide down his throat. Althought I&#39;m with Bigg on this it would get you jail time for life.

Thanks alot&#33;

P.S. really you need to get the cat to the nearest vet even if you have to run.

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Aug 22 2003, 10:16 PM

Now I see in through that liquid, theres another lair penetrated, I used paroxide twice on tha cat, second time is when the hole opened, nasty stuff like I said came out...

My cat is ok, its the same, but not limping, got shot in the leg, nearest to the chest, lil tom cats must be strong then...
I will call a vet, and as I said, 1 of my friends has a xray viewer, and lie detector test...
Oh biohazard, I would recommend you remove that post, or change it, cause someone might try it to someone they hate...

Phoenix
08-23-2003, 04:28 AM
Booooooooo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Phoenix
08-23-2003, 04:28 AM
hahaha, you deleted it.....

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@Aug 22 2003, 11:28 PM
F*** you, my cat could die, and it got shot, you should stay out of it if you dont like the topic...

merkwannabe
08-23-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream+Aug 22 2003, 08:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VS BloodScream @ Aug 22 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Aug 22 2003, 11:28 PM
F*** you, my cat could die, and it got shot, you should stay out of it if you dont like the topic... [/b][/quote]
I think he was talking to me. I made a stupid post that was supposed to be funny, but it was lame so I deleted it. :rolleyes:

Phoenix
08-23-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream+Aug 23 2003, 04:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VS BloodScream @ Aug 23 2003, 04:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Aug 22 2003, 11:28 PM
F*** you, my cat could die, and it got shot, you should stay out of it if you dont like the topic... [/b][/quote]
Your a sick kid, please dont ever talk to me again. And I was talking to wannabe.

merkwannabe
08-23-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Aug 22 2003, 09:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Aug 22 2003, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -VS BloodScream@Aug 23 2003, 04:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Phoenix@Aug 22 2003, 11:28 PM
F*** you, my cat could die, and it got shot, you should stay out of it if you dont like the topic...
Your a sick kid, please dont ever talk to me again. And I was talking to wannabe. [/b][/quote]
Wannabe, you say... Don&#39;t you mean GOD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Muhahaha

Hey, PHOENIX can you call me, its about my "future job"?

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
08-23-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Aug 22 2003, 10:25 PM
Oh biohazard, I would recommend you remove that post, or change it, cause someone might try it to someone they hate...
Well I would remove it, but there is no need. I do not controll peoples actions. They are not my responsibility and they can take my words seriously or any other way they want. As for your cat, I&#39;m sorry to hear that it got shot. I own 2 cats and I don&#39;t want anything to happen to them.

Thanks alot&#33;
BIOHAZARD

solid snake295
08-23-2003, 05:43 AM
dude, i wouldnt worry about your cat, if he goes outside alot he probably knows how to survive. i have lots of cats and they could kick my dogs ass, not joking. it will probably do the cat better if you leave him alone instead of putting stuff on the wound, he might lick off the poroxide and get sick. anyways, a BB gun probably wouldnt seriously injure him, ive been shot plenty of times with BB guns, they dont really do a whole lot more than sting like a bugger.

as for the kid that shot him, call the cops and tell them to go to his house, his dad will be right pissed when he sees dem popos knockin on his door :lol:

merkwannabe
08-23-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Aug 22 2003, 09:43 PM
dude, i wouldnt worry about your cat, if he goes outside alot he probably knows how to survive. i have lots of cats and they could kick my dogs ass, not joking. it will probably do the cat better if you leave him alone instead of putting stuff on the wound, he might lick off the poroxide and get sick. anyways, a BB gun probably wouldnt seriously injure him, ive been shot plenty of times with BB guns, they dont really do a whole lot more than sting like a bugger.

as for the kid that shot him, call the cops and tell them to go to his house, his dad will be right pissed when he sees dem popos knockin on his door :lol:
Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good idea.. I didn&#39;t think about the cat licking off the peroxide and getting sick. Could happen, hopefully not though.

FlameRush
08-23-2003, 06:27 AM
I thought of a stupid idea, take a toilet paper thing, and all, and stick it into the wound to see how far the BB went, but I would refuse to do it if someone told me, I havnt said anything to this boy, but if he askes me what happen to spot, wheres spot, or have you saw spot, I will take it as he shot my cat, I will then ask his dad if I could see all his guns he has, the one boy being nice to me now, he has a sniper rifle version of a 30 ought six, I saw it myself, but I cant take it he shot the cat, cause 30 ought six will kill a cat...
The rifle is used for bear hunting, which I never saw a real sniper rifle, till this boy showed me, I can tell a lie between someone...

Grimmy
08-23-2003, 08:19 AM
man you all starting to scare me. Another pointless thread in the books :rolleyes: grow up please