PDA

View Full Version : Clan match

Free Styler
10-20-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey guys i read your encounter about the assault whit the gummie bears clan.Would any body be interested in playing a team death matches whit them on one of the game mecca servers.I have a few hours to play tonight and it would be nice to test my skills along side whit a few serious sam veterans.Well if any body feels like it just say the time and i'll gladly try my best to give a good challenge.the gummie bear clan what have be contacted to see if there feel like it too.

Free Styler
10-20-2002, 09:16 PM
btw machine did you get my message i sent you cause i don't know if it got sent correctly.Anyways see ya out there in utk3.

Smooth[GummiBear]
10-20-2002, 09:31 PM
The weekends are kinda tough to catch the Gummis, but if there are some of us around.. Im sure they'd be up for it. We don't play DM, but I could always use some practice in using the weapons, so Im in.

You wanna play BR after TDM? :twisted:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-20-2002, 09:31 PM
Just got your message. Might be a little to late to get up a match against the Gummies. Maybe we could schedule one for next weekend.

Free Styler
10-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Well ya shure let's organize a cool one next weekend whit gummies bear approvale.Anyways it al let me time to practice and get better.So i'll try and catch you guys later in utk3.

Grimmy
10-21-2002, 03:20 AM
That would be kewl. If I am on, count me in. I could use the practice also. And we could play that, and if they have SS, switch to that a few games later!

G-$TrikE
10-21-2002, 04:54 AM
can i join also?

Yellow[GummiBear]
10-21-2002, 12:38 PM
you guys can count me in for sure and I'd bet enough of the other gummis would be more than willing to play as long as we have a little advanced notice... like Smooth said though we're not a DM clan at all but more of a ctf and br clan... we'll still like the competition and practice with the weapons... just keep the -=GM=- guys off of me.. they always seem to whoop me in DM :D