PDA

View Full Version : Intruducing GMSL - NEW

SASQUATCH
08-25-2003, 01:13 AM
My mind is working in over drive man.

It goes to show you that I don't have a life. :rofl:

There is always room for improvement but please read it when you have the time.

Here it goes and it's long sorry. :blink:

GMSL (Gamemecca Sports League)

General League Information
Admission Fee: Free

Prize for Winning Championship:
The Gamemecca Sports League Online Championship Trophy or prize. Open to suggestions.

Schedules:
The GMSL will use a schedule program chart list for the games. The games will be once a week for all teams or players. Divisions and timetables will be entered and distribute to all players and the amount of games will be the same as the NFL real football league. Schedule will change as we go on to new seasons, which will mean that you will not always play the same teams for the year but will play the same teams on your division, also you will not always play on the same division.

There will be special days for games like the Monday night football games but it will be in different days for these events.

Trades and Free agency moves:
Note: Only allowed to use one of the above.
You will be allowed one trade or free agency in the league, also this will only happen in the middle of the season and all games will not be schedule for that week due to trades and free agency moves.

Quarter Length:
4 minutes for each quarter.

Roasters:
Roasters are to be by default in the first season play for GM players.
This will mean that who ever signs up for the first time at the GMSL, will use the GMSL default team. Again in more detail, that would mean all team players must have the same statistics to balance all teams but if you should decide to play in the GMSL for the second seaon, you will be permitted to stay with the same team and all statistics will remain. By doing so it will give you the edge because each player will gain experience and provide you with better and enhance performance.

Also if you do play the first season and then decide not to enter the second season you will lose the privileges of all statistics and team.

Weather:
The home team will have control of the weather.

Level:
GMSL will play all games in the same level.

Injuries:
If one of your players should be injured longer then 7 days, then you will not be allowed to use your player for the following week for a game but will be allowed to use the player the next coming games. Injuries will not go past 7 days.

Statistics:
Can be maintain by the users profile for the GMSL but must turn in your statistics to the football commissioner but it is not a requirement, so if you should not send in your statistics, it will not be display on the News & Events.

Intentional Disconnection:
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
You will get one disconnection, in which you will lose the game automatically. Also if you should repeat the violation, will result in removal from the league.

Games that are disconnected:
Unfortunately, it’s impossible that with on-line games, that are disconnected will be started with the score 0-0 if it is a tie, also it would be a good idea to take screen shoots for each quarter and I believe you can record the game and if that is the case then the commissioner will review the game with others to assist and make the final decision in how to proceed on. We can also duplicate the score and the time for you guys to play.

This rule may well be looked into for further details in how we can provide the right way of decisions and to reschedule the games.

Submitting Results to the Commissioner or league
The league will require the following information to be submitted by email, PM or by a thread & posted section that will be provided by the GMSL. If we should have a thread or section for the information, it must be only used for that information. Both winner and loser must provide the information at all times.

Example:

- The league or division you’re in
- The game you’re in
- Final Score
- Disconnection or lag Report. Were you able to resume play? Did you have bad lag during the game?
Was the game playable with the lag, etc. (make it short and brief please)
- Notes, comments or complaints and did someone break a record, and was your opponent a jerk and
did he or she cheat. (Make sure if you decide to make a serious complaint like cheating or a serious
matter, please use discretion privately to the commissioner and he will bring it up to the board of GMSL.
Please use good judgment)

The league is tracking statistics for those who would like to submit them. Again it is not a requirement to submit it but if you like to, please submit individual and teams statistics to the League Statistics – GMSL League Commissioner.

GMSL Requirements

1. We are to have fun and to experience and enjoy the game in what the GMSL has to offer.

2. League members must own a PC system with a network adapter and a Madden NFL 2004.

3. Only cable or DSL and above connection will be allowed to enter the league, Sorry but I really
don’t want to hear to many complaints.

4. No quitting mid games. Repeated violations will result in removal from the league and lost of
the team. Exceptional includes if the connection is just too slow and both players agree that
it is unplayable will be permitted and reschedule.

5. Contributions will not be refunded

6. Trash talking is allowed but to a limit and again use good judgment when doing so.

7. As soon as the games are schedule, you must contact your opponent within 24 hrs to
confirm that both can play at the same time. This is very important and a must.

8. Inability to play scheduled games. If you are unable to complete a game when you are
schedule to do so, you must contact your league commissioner and your opponent. The
three of you will discuss the appropriate time to play, but if you repeatedly are unable
to meet your schedule, you will forfeit the game the first time but if it happens again, you
will be removed from the league.

9. A valid email is required at all times. The league and your opponent must be able to reach you.
If the league and/or Commissioner cannot contact the team or player within 48 hours or has
found out that the player has an invalid email address, your team will be open for public consumption.

10. All league members must be register to Gamemecca and must register for the GMSL and new members
must register immediately

11. Again Home Teams control the weather.

I am sure that there will be more added but this should be just fine to begin any type of sports game with some adjustments because it can apply to all if necessary not just only Football.

Thank you all for you patience.

SASQUATCH (Thinking in over drive as usual.)

TheUltimateWarrior
08-25-2003, 01:16 AM
dont have time

way too much too read :blink: :P

SASQUATCH
08-25-2003, 01:46 AM
Please do me a favor and just answer what is necessary for the GMSL.

As for other comments that has no relationship to this please keep it to yourself because I need this open for players who are interested.

Thank you

Roaster for the GMSL- FOOTBALL League

BIGG's - Washington RedSkins
EdoG - Oakland Raiders
SASQUATCH - New York Jets
Gollum - New York Giants
Seriously Stoned - New Orleans Saints

EdoG
08-25-2003, 01:51 AM
Im in!

Oakland Raiders! :oooo: :thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock:

Seriously Stoned
08-25-2003, 04:27 AM
I'm in

New Orleans Saints http://members.cox.net/wisdom5/Saints.gif

PJ'l_Master
08-25-2003, 07:31 PM
sound like fun but I dont understand what the he!! you are talking about sas...I guess i should read it more carefully this time

»°ßåD«
08-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Sorry who are these teams... :blink:

YoungGun
08-25-2003, 07:56 PM
american football teams ;)

PJ'l_Master
08-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by »°ßåD«@Aug 25 2003, 07:35 PM
Sorry who are these teams... :blink:
we cant use those crappy NFL Europe Teams! :devil:

j/k

SASQUATCH
08-26-2003, 09:52 PM
You can make up your own names for your football team but that is not the only Sport games that GMSL will have but many other games but it will depend on how many people would be interested to join.

At this time we are going to play Football first to test out the GMSL league.

From Baseball to Soccer, Football, Golf, Basketball, Any Race type of game which we can include Car race and more but again we will start with Football first.

The Football league will not start right away and it will take time to setup the plans to begin to play and we will need more players.

If this doesn't workout then I know many of you don't play any sport games at all. :loser: j/k :rofl:

We could use about 3 more players to start the league, so please if anyone is interested signup now.

Thank you

SAS