PDA

View Full Version : To the OUTLAWS

SASQUATCH
08-25-2003, 12:18 PM
I was thinking of openning up a section over by DOA for DAOC but Jim made a valuable point at the RT.

I only will have about three players that will play. ME, Gollum, R.I.K and I spoke to V98ci on the phone
and he will try it too.

So instead of opening a DOA DAOC and being that it is only about four players or just that we can post and share
by using your section where we can exchange information being that you guys know the game very well and posting
screenshots.

I would like to know if that will be alright with the OUTLAWS and I thank you all and will be meeting you guys soon at the games.

SAS

Slash
08-25-2003, 12:26 PM
No problem at all. Everyone here at GM is more than welcome to use the DAOC forum for screenies, questions, or comments. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Who hoo more future Outlaws of Darkness players. :wootrock:

SASQUATCH
08-25-2003, 03:54 PM
:thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock:

Grimmy
08-25-2003, 05:18 PM
WOOT!!! :wootrock: DAOC PWNS JOO! :jammin:

This is such a fun game, grouping with others, taking on way higher leveled monsters, and advancing somewhat quickly to the next level.

I am sure that it will be a little choppy when you first start out, it was for me, but once you get the hang of it, it is really a blast! There are some great links with maps and stuff here, and the higher level guys really know there way around wub

Can't wait to see more DOA on. Seen Gollum the other night :wave: :jammin: O of D just plain out ROX! :jammin:

JIMINATOR
08-25-2003, 05:35 PM
So I take it that you are no longer the dirt nap master?? :P