PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!

Death Engineer
08-27-2003, 10:37 PM
This is an actual excerpt from an email one of my professors sent out today. AHHHHHH!! :wacko:

================================================== ===================
(p.s. no spell check on this Blackboard mail service & I don't want
here about my spelling errors here unless they actually confuse you; class notes let me know
about, however.)

I'm just guessing that we won't be penalized for grammatical errors in this class. :P

Sirc
08-27-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Aug 27 2003, 06:37 PM
This is an actual excerpt from an email one of my professors sent out today. AHHHHHH!! :wacko:

(p.s. no spell check on this Blackboard mail service & I don't want
here about my spelling errors here unless they actually confuse you; class notes let me know
about, however.)

I'm just guessing that we won't be penalized for grammatical errors in this class. :P
Ha! You'd be surprised how poorly some of the PhD's here at UDRI spell. But then on the other hand they aren't exactly English majors. Still, it's kind of amusing reading poorly written emails from people who develop space age composite and metal-alloy materials. :rofl:

EXEcution
08-27-2003, 11:05 PM
:rofl:
Kowl!

Sepra
08-28-2003, 12:38 AM
:lol: That's funny! DE your such a perfectionist :P

ME BIGGD01
08-28-2003, 04:51 AM
death, tell your professor to make an example for the students. tell him that's what he is paid to do and he should not be making spelling errors with his education. Tell him the education in this country should not be crippled by sloppy teachers and or lazy ones at that.

oh, don't expect to pass after you take my advice :oooo:

Sirc
08-28-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Aug 28 2003, 12:51 AM
death, tell your professor to make an example for the students. tell him that's what he is paid to do and he should not be making spelling errors with his education. Tell him the education in this country should not be crippled by sloppy teachers and or lazy ones at that.

:lol:

PJ'l_Master
08-28-2003, 06:43 PM
thats pretty sad! :hmmm: :online2long:

Gun Element
08-29-2003, 12:38 AM
:blink: wow thats some real good stuff.

I wish my teachers would send me email. :oooo:

Dissectional
08-29-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Aug 27 2003, 11:51 PM

:rofl: