PDA

View Full Version : EA supported servers available.

lumen
09-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Here (https://battlefieldhosting.ea.com/order/index2.asp)

kinda pricey, $4 or $8 PER slot, ouch, but if this clan really ever got going, might be worth it.

{ATF} DaMutha
09-02-2003, 12:41 PM
How long do you get the server for that price? If it's monthly, forget it. If it's indefinitely, seems like a good deal. Even a year wouldn't be too bad if it were split 10 or 15 ways.

lumen
09-02-2003, 08:06 PM
looked into it further, it's per month! good god, i wasn't really thinking you'd have to pay that per month... i guess i didn't really think about it. but yeah, $4 or $8 per slot PER month plus, haha, a $20 setup fee... freaking christ! forget that boloney!

{ATF} DaMutha
09-03-2003, 01:13 PM
I'd rather deal with teamkillers than pay that much. In fact, sometimes it's fun when I snap on Battle of Britain, grab a bomber and start carpet bombing the assholes driving the APC in front of the planes.

lumen
09-03-2003, 10:21 PM
I was playing the other day in stalingrad, laying on the ground sniping into the german spawn point, and some freaking a-hole walked up behind me and shot me twice with the engineer's rifle from my own team, I couldn't believe it... after watching him do it to three people I took to following him around and exp packing him until he didn't come back, guess I frustrated his clever little efforts, haha.

Servers with the teamkilling on are pointless, there is always some moron doing something like that.