PDA

View Full Version : Nopi Nationals

Strider
09-04-2003, 06:05 PM
the biggest auto supershow is comin to atlanta motor speedway on september 20th and 21st... its gonna be awesome... you think ur goin jim? it's not just young kids goin... i think my dad is even planning on goin and he's got a few years on you lol... anyways i cant wait... im working on my car gettin it ready.. ill probably enter the "show" competition which is the competition fo the best looking cars...i'll try to get some pics of it and show everyone. wish me luck :)

Die Hard
09-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Good luck and show us the pics :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
09-04-2003, 07:30 PM
ummm cars.... sorry man, that was so 20 years ago for me... :oooo:
about all care about now is having something reliable to drive...

good luck on the competition though - :thumbs:

but i think you may find that a lot of people go all out for these things,
paint, chrome, wheels, etc.

Strider
09-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Sep 4 2003, 07:30 PM
ummm cars.... sorry man, that was so 20 years ago for me... :oooo:

good luck on the competition though - :thumbs:

yes i know. already done most of that. i got a new exterior paint job (black), then me and my racing team did a custom interior paint job, i got japanese seats, floor mats... aftermarket speakers and head unit, two 12" subs, 1200 watt amp, mb motoring alloy wheels, full catback exhaust with a greddy evo muffler... sound like enough? :)

JIMINATOR
09-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Sep 4 2003, 03:32 PM
yes i know. already done most of that. i got a new exterior paint job (black), then me and my racing team did a custom interior paint job, i got japanese seats, floor mats... aftermarket speakers and head unit, two 12" subs, 1200 watt amp, mb motoring alloy wheels, full catback exhaust with a greddy evo muffler... sound like enough? :)
damn :wacko:

no wonder you haven't been playing lately... :P

Good luck at the competition...

although really what would be sweet is one of
those candy red paint jobs, where the paint looks
deep and almost 3d looking...

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Strider
09-04-2003, 08:03 PM
yea i thought about that... it was that or black and i went black.. thanks though, i know i won't win anything but its all for the experience and for fun :)

Morpheus
09-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Sep 4 2003, 04:03 PM
yea i thought about that... it was that or black and i went black.. thanks though, i know i won't win anything but its all for the experience and for fun :)
:jammin:

merkwannabe
09-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Good luck. Maybe I'll bring my P.I.M.P-ing vehicle to the show as well.. I got a super charged mega v4.... A mini couch in the cab, that fits almost 2-1/2 people.. :bawling: I hate my truck.

Gun Element
09-04-2003, 09:48 PM
well the best of luck to you. I went to a car show once and man there was some good stuff, but the only bad thing about it is that its like RIGHT in front of you and its like so much, and I cry.

btw, Im going with some girl on the 20th to a dance and stuff before that, so that'll be my day as well. :thumbs:

Strider
09-05-2003, 12:11 AM
awesome gun. have fun and good luck on the lady ;)

Sirc
09-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Strider+Sep 4 2003, 03:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strider @ Sep 4 2003, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JIMINATOR@Sep 4 2003, 07:30 PM
ummm cars.... sorry man, that was so 20 years ago for me...&nbsp; :oooo:

good luck on the competition though -&nbsp; :thumbs:

yes i know. already done most of that. i got a new exterior paint job (black), then me and my racing team did a custom interior paint job, i got japanese seats, floor mats... aftermarket speakers and head unit, two 12" subs, 1200 watt amp, mb motoring alloy wheels, full catback exhaust with a greddy evo muffler... sound like enough? :) [/b][/quote]
:blink: Your racing team? :hmmm:

Strider
09-05-2003, 12:21 AM
yea, there&#39;s about 20 local racing teams/clubs around the atlanta metro area. i&#39;m the vp of mine... 2nd in charge next to my buddy mark who drives an eclipse :cool: