PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Guides for Blondes

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-10-2003, 03:30 AM
First of all, I would like to thank Death Engineer for doing such a wonderful job in writing his Cleric Guide. It is one jam-up, fine job! He was so kind to take the time and effort to write such a complete cleric guide for all us clerics out there. I am still reading it on a daily basis because there is so much information in it. Every day I am learning something new, or understanding something a little more.

But I was thinking maybe we needed a Dr. Seuss addition for those of us who are a little umm, how shall I put it, clerically challenged.

1. You CANNOT, under any circumstances, heal someone while sitting...it doesn't matter how many times you press your heal button, it just doesn't work. (I can't count the number of times poor Jandar died before I learned this lesson. Sorry Jandar!) :angel:
2. You CANNOT, under any circumstances, heal someone while pressing your buff button by mistake. I can't count the times I have been on my quickbar for buffs, buffing everyone, feeling I am contributing to the group, doing a fine job, only to later have my bubble busted. Get into combat, thinking I am healing and poor Jandar's life bar keeps falling, falling, falling. I just keep pushing my buttons over and over wondering why I am not healing him...then he dies. Oops, I was on the wrong quick bar. Sorry Jandar. :angel:
3. Play with a spouse who loves you no matter how many times you let them die. Love you Jandar! :babe:

These are the three most valuable lessons I have learned about being a cleric. Hope you newbs don't take as long to learn about this as I did, but if you do that's okay. That is why I called it a Cleric Guide for Blondes. :oooo:

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-10-2003, 03:49 AM
:rofl:

FUS1ON
09-10-2003, 04:43 AM
:lol: Great post Dixie :D

Sepra
09-10-2003, 12:39 PM
:rofl: Thanx Dixie!

V98ci
09-10-2003, 12:49 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Death Engineer
09-10-2003, 03:59 PM
LoL. Maybe I should add those to my guide. :)

Tip# 58789:

If you are typing a tell to someone (guild chat, group chat, etc), you cannot just press the hotkey for your heal spell until you either send the message or hit cancel. :P

Grimmy
09-10-2003, 05:44 PM
:rofl: so true though :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Sep 10 2003, 10:59 AM
LoL. Maybe I should add those to my guide. :)

Tip# 58789:

If you are typing a tell to someone (guild chat, group chat, etc), you cannot just press the hotkey for your heal spell until you either send the message or hit cancel. :P
:lol: I forgot about that one...yep, another hard lesson learned! :wacko:

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-11-2003, 04:33 AM
:lol: