PDA

View Full Version : Lower Level Players

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-13-2003, 02:36 PM
I am gonna stomp around inKeltoi fogou for a bit tonight.
Unless I see Jandar in the Barrows :angel: :oooo:
So if you want a little boost that is a fairly safe spot.
The all con blue with the rare yellow for me by now.

SASQUATCH
09-13-2003, 02:55 PM
WHocares in which map is in inKeltoi fogou?

Campacorentin Forest or etc. Where would I find this place?

SASQUATCH
09-13-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare+Sep 13 2003, 01:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Terminathare @ Sep 13 2003, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Sep 13 2003, 07:55 AM
WHocares in which map is in inKeltoi fogou?

Campacorentin Forest or etc. Where would I find this place?
It is at Campacorentin Forest at loc 60,207/54,206....head S.E. from Caer Ulfwych :thumbs: :wave: [/b][/quote]
:thumbs:

Sepra
09-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Just out of curiosity, how much time does it take to travel from one place to another? Do you have to walk for 10 minutes or anything like that? I just took a quick peek at some maps and they look huge. I&#39;d think if you needed to get somewhere it would take you awhile. Maybe the maps are just a bit deceiving. :hmmm:

Grimmy
09-14-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Sep 13 2003, 09:18 PM
Just out of curiosity, how much time does it take to travel from one place to another? Do you have to walk for 10 minutes or anything like that? I just took a quick peek at some maps and they look huge. I&#39;d think if you needed to get somewhere it would take you awhile. Maybe the maps are just a bit deceiving. :hmmm:
You can walk, but there is always a chance that there could be creatures on the road, and they could attack you. You can also pay 5 silver for a ticket to take a horsey ride. Traveling can take a little time, depending on where you are going. I think Bio said that he was weighted down once, and it he spent like over 2 hours walking from one town to another, but if ya sell your junk out of your backpack, you move a heck of a lot faster. :cool: