PDA

View Full Version : my week without game mecca

Jive88
09-14-2003, 09:38 PM
wow, what an awful week it has been. now i share to you the story of...."my week withought game mecca"

day 1. i woke up monday morning with the sun shinning dimly through my window. i woke up with the stale taste of morning breath and ciggaretes as i found myself on my couch. as i went up to get dressed i checked my email and to my shock i saw i was banned from gm. just then, i thought to myself "how could this happen to me?" and then i remembered the night before of awful spamming and digging up the dead. :bandhead:. but i thought "eh i could make it through this" .........i was wrong. so i go to school and findmyself in tattered clothes reading lord of the flies, and i wonder "what went soo wrong with me the night of bannishment?" i come home from school and now heres where my life starts to take a downward spiral.

day 2. i was depressed, i could not find the will to go to school, i knew i missed work the previous day and i was on a thin line already, i was almost surely fired. i called my boss and not to my suprise he says to me im canned. now here i am, a cold broken hearted discrase of a man high on painkillers. i turned to cheap alchohol for the answer, the answer which i never got. i had thought i reached my lowest of lows when i found myself passed out in a dumpster in the alley ways of chicago. where did this human go so wrong?

day 3. im running, running for survival, from a street gang who said i was on their land. with my bottle of gin in my pocket and the smell of garbage in my hair, i mannaged to escape the clutches of the evil.

day 4. the last part of my day yesterday was a blur, but i now had work again at least. i had tunred ot selling crack to old homless men for money. listen to me, im now one of those lowlifes you read about in the paper, and i knew it. i was a broken man drowning in my own tears and whiskey in a musky alley way on a dark rainy day.

day 5. it didnt stop with the drugs either, i was now robbing houses left and right just trying to make it through life. but what life i had wasnt much anyways now. i didnt know where i was, maybe mexico, im not sure, all i remember i was the bagpipes and lakes all around, and grown men were wearing dresses. i crawled myself out of my deep pit i had dug and looked around, how could i sink any lower? i would not let me do this to myself anymore, i had to get my life on track again.

day 6. here i am, back in my hometown working at a local groccery store for slave wages, living once again in my parents basement. but at least i was off the drugs. i get home from work only to cry myself to sleep with my cheap whisky in my hand. drifting off to sleep i have a vision. its santa claus and he speaks the words of a true philosipher. (im sorry, i will not share what he said). but his words changed my life forever.

day 7. i now find myself waking up once again with the sun shining dimmly in my eyes with the stale taste of morning breath and ciggarettes in my mouth. as i get up for work i see a message from none other than slick nick. it says "great news your ban has been removed from game mecca, congratulations." wooohoo, my life is finnaly back to where it started on that sunday morning 1 week and a day ago, before my ban. and now that leads me to where i am right now, shareing my story of the week that changed my life forever.

i guess th emoral of the story is.....
dont spam, youll never know where your life might take you

thank you and goodnight

merkwannabe
09-14-2003, 09:52 PM
Good story...

It was a story right? :unsure:

Sirc
09-14-2003, 09:53 PM
:lol:

That was actually pretty good. :rofl:

NightBreed
09-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play ? :P

EXEcution
09-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Sounds like everydday to me!
Welcome back! :drink:

Sepra
09-15-2003, 03:32 AM
:lol: Welcome back!

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Welcome back.
Great Story man.

FASTway
09-15-2003, 11:57 PM
Yes, life has no purpose without GM. :P
Welcome back!!!

Slice
09-16-2003, 12:41 AM
Wow did you really write that? Good stuff man! Are you sure you are only 14? ;)

Jive88
09-16-2003, 03:49 AM

Sour Grapes
09-16-2003, 04:17 AM
Yes, a most entertaining read. Perhaps a few more weeks away to allow for such posts in the future? (joke)

Regards,
SG

Jive88
09-16-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Sour Grapes@Sep 16 2003, 04:17 AM
Yes, a most entertaining read. Perhaps a few more weeks away to allow for such posts in the future? (joke)

you give the mods anymore ideas like that my next tragic tale will be a murder story. :rofl:

Sepra
09-16-2003, 04:34 AM
:rofl: :P

Sour Grapes
09-16-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Jive88@Sep 16 2003, 04:32 AM
you give the mods anymore ideas like that my next tragic tale will be a murder story. :rofl:
Now you have me laughing aloud!

(how does one do the laughing actions?)

Regards,
SG

Sepra
09-16-2003, 05:24 AM
When you reply to a new topic you'll see a box to the left titled 'Clickable Smilies'. You can simply click one and it will appy to your post. :thumbs: There will be a link at the bottom titled 'Show all' and you will see more :w00t:

DiTomasso
09-16-2003, 06:57 AM
Gamemecca, it' an addiction. :hmmm:

Sepra
09-16-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by DiTomasso@Sep 16 2003, 02:57 AM
Gamemecca, it' an addiction. :hmmm:
:unsure: Don't I know it! :unsure:

<<Hybrid>>
09-16-2003, 01:15 PM
yea great story, same as my life :P

welcome back :thumbs:

BTW i hate your first day, wow thats one black day :unsure:

Aries
09-16-2003, 01:18 PM
That&#39;s what you get for reading the Lord of the Flies :P :angel:

Personally I like the Day of the Triffids more :w00t:

13375n1p4
09-17-2003, 05:32 PM
ARE YOU PULLIN&#39; OUR LEGS UNTIL YOU BECOME THE AUTHOR OF THE NEXT BOOK "AS THE DAYS WENT BY"?&#33;
:w00t: :shifty: I GOT THE STORY OF A LIFETIME