PDA

View Full Version : Group finder

Death Engineer
09-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Now that our guild has gotten somewhat spread out in terms of levels, I thought it would be a good time to mentio, that there is a built-in interface to help you find a group. click on the group screen in the person info bar and down by where you would normally invite or disband people, there is a button called find. Click on that button and then look for people that say "Group" rather than "Solo".

This is also a good way to find out where other players in your level range are playing. Another good way to find out where people your level are playing is to just do a /who [level]. Check out where the majority of other players are and that is likely the best place to gain exp for your level.

DE

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-15-2003, 05:15 PM
:thumbs:

SASQUATCH
09-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Thx DE. . . :thumbs:

I notice one thing DE is like a walking bible for DAOC. . . . . :wootrock: :thumbs:

When you play this game it's hard to read anything on it because this game requires
time to play then to sit down and just read and the other reason is that I just can't wait
to get in the game and play.

Once again DE thx. ;)

Death Engineer
09-15-2003, 09:42 PM
Glad to help. I prefer to think of it like a big learning curve. Can image being one of the first people to go out and get this game...before there were any of the cool websites with all the good info out there? I would have left so fast, my char would have still been standin' there swaying from side to side.

DE