Pure_Evil
09-17-2003, 02:14 AM
:unsure: be afraid :unsure: very afraid

Pure_Evil
09-17-2003, 02:16 AM
Our best effort :blink:

Smooth[GummiBear]
09-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Mucho fun tonight. Glad to see Blue showing up too!!!!

He is a long time Gummi that just is real busy. Doesnt get to play much. Hopefully he will start showing up tho :)

gg's to all

Red[GummiBear]
09-17-2003, 02:28 AM
yo fellas great games tonight!!! i always look forward to having the practice with you fellas cuz i know that the games will be good and the play is fair...diss was ripping **** up on a couple of those maps, seemed like everywhere i turned he was there, you got a homing signal on me or something man!? anyway, looks like im finally getting back into the swing of things after a week off, cant wait till thursday!

Yellow[GummiBear]
09-17-2003, 05:11 AM
:lol: :rofl:
Nice to see Crism and Blind Fury in the mix

Blind Fury!!!!! hahahhaa I think you meant to say Bright Fury there Pure...unless of course he was playing like he was blind tonight... I dunno :WTF:

Hopefully I'll be able to make it next week as I won't be able to make it again on Thursday :bawling: :bandhead:

Goober
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Twas much fun....except for the pounding. Them dadburn GummyBears are one shot killers. Makes for a humbling experience.
GG all.
I kept laughing every time Twitch said....."get out of my space".....Like I knew where I was at half of the time in campgrounds....Need to spend more time on that map. I will read the map strategy on that one and try to do better at staying in my area.....Preferably the area without Gummys in it.

Crism
09-17-2003, 12:09 PM
i NEED a demo of these guys....they're just TOO good!!! i got all po'ed and left...lol...HOW ARE THEY SO GOODD???????

Pure_Evil
09-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Sep 17 2003, 08:09 AM
i NEED a demo of these guys....they're just TOO good!!! i got all po'ed and left...lol...HOW ARE THEY SO GOODD???????
There is a demo of your match with Yellow and Gold Gummi in Orisis 2 from the GM tourney available here linky (http://doamhclan.recongamer.com/) As far as from a TDM, the only problem is it's a pain for me to host demos and the file size is usually way over 7 meg and too big for e-mail. Otherwise I'd help you out.

If you play on our server, get used to that ass beating from them. Just be glad they are a class act and not arrogant like other Gamers :oooo:

Try to remember that the Gummis have been together for 4 years, been playing UT for as long.

Also be glad Gold and Yellow weren't there :devil:

Smooth[GummiBear]
09-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Im sure I have some demo's of some of the guys I could post for ya here Crism.

and yes.. we have been playing UT for a really long time. Practice makes perfect, yet we are still FARRRR from perfect. There are guys that have beaten the pants off of us. Seriously.

Pure_Evil
09-17-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Yellow[GummiBear]@Sep 17 2003, 01:11 AM
:lol: :rofl:
Nice to see Crism and Blind Fury in the mix

Blind Fury!!!!! hahahhaa I think you meant to say Bright Fury there Pure...unless of course he was playing like he was blind tonight... I dunno :WTF:

Actually, everytime I saw him, it was imediatly followed by a lightning bolt or rocket to my face, so that's probably where the Blind came from.

he is quite a good player.

Dissectional
09-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Sep 16 2003, 09:28 PM
...diss was ripping **** up on a couple of those maps, seemed like everywhere i turned he was there, you got a homing signal on me or something man!?
Pbbbt...I could say the same about you brother...you won almost all of those incounters anyway...don't know why you're griping! :rofl:

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-17-2003, 03:58 PM
:jammin:

unforgiven
09-18-2003, 12:40 AM
ggs guys all i heard was spawn going thuoghs darn gummis lol :thumbs: :rofl: