PDA

View Full Version : Run Blaylock Run

Hammertime
09-17-2003, 03:11 PM
Yea though I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY of the shadow of death, I will fear NO evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. NOT!

So here we are just a couple of cocky teens (both lvl 14s) knocking off red bad guys left and right, even making jokes about all the graves dotting the plains, and what do we see, I giant boar that cons purple to us. We look at each and say no problem, we can take this guy. Not heeding any of the warnings we’ve received from anybody about watching out for bad guys that con purple. I’d say live and learn, but we didn’t live, we just added our markers to the plains.
I didn’t hit the guy once! The first thing the boar did was kill Sasquatch so he couldn’t heal me, then he ran me down and made short work of killing me, too! I was so worried about getting my narrow white ass out of there I didn’t even think about taking a screen shot! King Arthur’s words in Monty Python’s Holy Grail would have worked well here “Run Away!”.
:oooo: LOL

Hammertime

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-17-2003, 03:13 PM
:rofl:

SASQUATCH
09-17-2003, 06:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes that was so funny man. :rofl:

What happen was when I healed you the boar went after me and wouldn't leave me alone. :rofl:

Anyway Blaylock we can always go back and pray for our graves to get back our exp.

Man was that a big boar and next time I will pass the bacon and settle for chicken. :rofl:

SASQUATCH
09-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Sep 17 2003, 01:15 PM
Did Blaylock have guard/protect on? :oooo:
Yes he did I believe. . . .

V98ci
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Good story guys. Blay, if you have the ability to pull/provoke in your spells and a monster goes after your cleric you can pull the monster back to you with it. :thumbs: :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-17-2003, 09:36 PM
:rofl:

SASQUATCH
09-17-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by V98ci@Sep 17 2003, 02:17 PM
Good story guys. Blay, if you have the ability to pull/provoke in your spells and a monster goes after your cleric you can pull the monster back to you with it. :thumbs: :thumbs:
He tried that V and it didn't work. :rofl:

BTW I am a Friar so either way I was dead once I healed him it came after me and Blaylock couldn't get him off me. Doh! :rofl: