PDA

View Full Version : Winners and post tourny stuff

SALvation
09-18-2003, 02:55 PM
If you won a prize, please contact me with your name and address info so I can calculate shipping charges. I'm not sure yet if we will pay shipping charges or not, or maybe half and half. It all depends on how much it costs to ship some of this stuff.

Also, you'll notice that the tourny bar with the logos is gone from all skins. The banner is still at the top, but it is still there until I hear back from the companies whether they wish to continue running them or not.

Sepra
09-18-2003, 02:59 PM
:thumbs:

EXEcution
09-18-2003, 07:01 PM
:thumbs:

Morpheus
09-19-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Sep 18 2003, 10:55 AM
If you won a prize, please contact me with your name and address info so I can calculate shipping charges. I'm not sure yet if we will pay shipping charges or not, or maybe half and half. It all depends on how much it costs to ship some of this stuff.

Also, you'll notice that the tourny bar with the logos is gone from all skins. The banner is still at the top, but it is still there until I hear back from the companies whether they wish to continue running them or not.
Uhh, i think Matrix lives somewhere up in lambertville, u might know where that is.