PDA

View Full Version : Clan Origins

Sour Grapes
09-24-2003, 01:22 AM
Hey everyone,

I've just been reading the origins of clan CF (posted by CF Aries in CF General) and it made for some entertaining reading. I have trawled the other clan pages for perhaps a similar entry but came up empty.

Now on the assumption i have not possibly missed a post on this very topic, I thus wondered if any other clans would like to post on how their Clan started up. Their origins if you'll humor me. Being relatively new i am sincerely interested in how you all came together. There seems to be a real difference in flavor among the clans, which is good to see.

I notice some clans here are Adult only, and i wondered for example if there were any for younger kids? I have a 10 year old who i am dubious over letting on too much, but in the right environment he could have a lot of fun.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
SG

JIMINATOR
09-24-2003, 01:29 AM
cf is a nice family oriented clan. hmmm, i think about the only one now that i think about it...
the merks had posted about the origin of their clan a few months ago. it is prolly somewhere
in their general forum. to hear them speak, they invented clans... :oooo:
i don't know, it was way before i started gaming. i dunno much about the origins of the
others, i think that kpax, shogun & chico started the outlaws... the clans used to be
based at www.seriouszone.com, but they had a falling out more than a year ago,
thus gamemecca was born....

Sepra
09-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Interesting topic SG. Even I don't know the history of the older clans :hmmm:

Sepra
09-24-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Sep 23 2003, 09:29 PM
cf is a nice family oriented clan. hmmm,* i think about the only one now that i think about it...
the merks had posted about the origin of their clan a few months ago. it is prolly somewhere
in their general forum. to hear them speak, they invented clans...* :oooo:
i don't know, it was way before i started gaming. i dunno much about the origins of the
others, i think that kpax, shogun & chico started the outlaws... the clans used to be
based at www.seriouszone.com, but they had a falling out more than a year ago,
thus gamemecca was born....
Thanx JIM :wave: We try to make it enjoyable :happy:

SALvation
09-24-2003, 04:18 AM
Here is the MERC history. When reading, know the Dark Psi changed his name to Dark Leviathan now.

http://www.gamemecca.net/merc/history.html

Aries
09-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Sour Grapes@Sep 24 2003, 01:22 AM
Hey everyone,

I've just been reading the origins of clan CF (posted by CF Aries in CF General) and it made for great, entertaining reading. I thus trawled the other clan pages for perhaps a similar entry, but sadly came up empty.

Now, on the assumption i have not possibly missed a post on this very topic, I thus wondered if any other clans would like to post on how their Clan started up. Their 'origins', if you'll humor me. Being relatively new i am sincerely interested in how you all came together. There seems to be a real difference in flavor among the clans, which is good to see.

I notice some clans here are Adult only, and i wondered for example if there were any for younger kids? I have a 10 year old who i am dubious over letting on too much, but in the right environment he could have a lot of fun.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
SG
I'm honoured to hear you enjoyed reading our history (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=51&t=10476) (for the sake of reference, linked)

The youngest member in CF is Rion-kun, the son of Leon-sama. Rion is 7 :cool:

Die Hard
09-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Villains has a brief history listed on both of our websites,
a linky to one is under my sig.

Although they both are in need of a serious udate, it will
give you a basic idea.

Villains have a semi adult section (minimum age 15)
and a Jr section too :thumbs:

Nice topic BTW :cool:

Death Engineer
09-25-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey I want some.....

wait.....

awwww NM.

Thought it said Clan Onions. :w00t:

Carry on.

NightBreed
09-25-2003, 12:51 AM
:lol: Clan onion?

Is that like a bloomin' onion? :P

MR. SLiK
09-25-2003, 12:52 AM
my god that merc member list is so ****ing outdated.

EXEcution
09-25-2003, 01:33 AM
Lets not update it!
K SLiK! :unsure:

Yellow[GummiBear]
09-25-2003, 03:10 AM
The GummiBear history can be found at www.gummiclan.com (http://www.gummiclan.com)

Sour Grapes
09-25-2003, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! That was fun reading. And the tone in which some of those were written also showed a good general attitude, which makes a refreshing change from other places.

Thanks again :wootrock:
SG