PDA

View Full Version : Housing district maps.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 07:24 PM
In case you have not been there before here are the maps. The housing district is just outside the East Gate of Camalot. If you go out of the East Gate take a right before you cross the bridge. it will be about 300 yards or so on your right. You will enter on the Caerwent map. Just inside, the first thing you will see is a market explorer. You use a market explorer to find items for sale and what house has the itme for sale. If you are looking for a sword, you can right click on him and use the search filters to select weapon and then you can use the min and max level to find one your level. Most of the weapons and armor will be for level 30+ characters. There are thousands of items for sale. Please take the time to check it out. The quality of the items you are buy over there is much better then the stuff you buy from a merchant. A lot of the stuff is player crafted and has a quality of greater then 97%. If you find an item that you want and can afford, write down the lot# that has this item for sale. The only way I know of to find the lot is to do a /houseface command. If it is on lot number 122 then type /houseface 122. this will point you in the direction of the house. You can get a music ticket from the merchant at the stable and hand it back to her so you can run fast. If you are doiung a house face and get to the edge of the map, then the house(lot) you are looking for is on the next map over. Look at the maps to find out how to get to the next map. Have fun shopping. ;)

This is the map of Caerwent

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Dalton

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Rilan

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Old Sarum. Newer district. still a lot of empty lots for sale here. ;)

Death Engineer
09-25-2003, 07:55 PM
If you know the lot number, you can plug it in on the herald here (http://guilds.camelotherald.com/hdirectory/index.php) (towards the bottom) to get a map showing you where it is located.

For those who aren't aware, the housing expansion is a free download (Link (http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/downloads.php)) that must be installed before you will be able to enter the housing zones.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Sep 25 2003, 03:55 PM

For those who aren't aware, the housing expansion is a free download (Link (http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/downloads.php)) that must be installed before you will be able to enter the housing zones.
If you have the Gold Edition it should already be installed. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
09-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine+Sep 25 2003, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS The Machine @ Sep 25 2003, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Sep 25 2003, 03:55 PM

For those who aren&#39;t aware, the housing expansion is a free download (Link (http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/downloads.php)) that must be installed before you will be able to enter the housing zones.
If you have the Gold Edition it should already be installed. :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
Yep I accidentally wandered into Caerwent looking for something to kill.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-25-2003, 08:07 PM
:rofl:

SASQUATCH
09-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN+Sep 25 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS SHOGUN @ Sep 25 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS The Machine@Sep 25 2003, 02:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Death Engineer@Sep 25 2003, 03:55 PM

For those who aren&#39;t aware, the housing expansion is a free download (Link (http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/downloads.php)) that must be installed before you will be able to enter the housing zones.
If you have the Gold Edition it should already be installed. :thumbs:
Yep I accidentally wandered into Caerwent looking for something to kill. [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

SASQUATCH
09-26-2003, 08:18 AM
Thanks guys. . . . :thumbs:

FUS1ON
09-26-2003, 07:17 PM
The other night when I went into Caerwent I just looked in and turned around and didn&#39;t know how huge this place was. Also yesterday after reading this I didn&#39;t fully understand the VALUE of the information contained in this thread. :oooo:

Every lesson has a story behind it. Here&#39;s mine.
My story begins at 3am. I wanted a new magical cloak to hang my Guild emblems on. Bio offers to help me find lot #481. Off we go without the maps and without using the lot search since I had forgotten about them. After HOURS of running into map walls from being lost as a goose and many %@&#036;# thoughts we finally found the house and got the cloak. But wait the story isn&#39;t over, Once you find you item/s you still have to get back out. At 6am we FINALLY got back to the frontgate. That was 3 hours of pure %&#036;@& Hell&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:

Trust me, Those pics of the housing maps and the Herald link are a friggin timesaver. NOW the pics that Machine posted and the Herald link that DE posted are saved for easy access. :cool:

FYI To do a search without having to stop the game, Do a ALT+TAB to temp. collapse the game to the taskbar. Go to the Herald site and do a search for a Lot # using the Find a Specific Lot search, Using the Location & Village info look on the maps.

Sorry to go off-topic, But needed to warn the other newbs. ;)

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Yes, I was completely lost the first time I went in there. I was like were is the damn exit? :rofl:

FUS1ON
01-22-2004, 05:24 AM
Bump

Black Rose
01-22-2004, 07:14 AM
:hmmm: can someone pin this topic please? :unsure:
Itīs really very useful :)

Grimmy
01-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Rose, I added it to Terms pined post, the DAOC links, under the maps section, last linky in there, Housing District Maps. :)

Black Rose
01-22-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 22 2004, 08:18 AM
Rose, I added it to Terms pined post, the DAOC links, under the maps section, last linky in there, Housing District Maps.&nbsp; :)
Thank you wub

btw Sepra showed me the guild house..very impressive :wootrock:

great work :thumbs:

FUS1ON
02-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Here is the new housing zone Brisworthy