PDA

View Full Version : Paint shop pro v8

Pitbull
10-03-2003, 06:23 PM
Can some one help me with this problem..Thanks in advance ;)

How do i install pluggins for this program..and what pluggins (effects) are compatable with PsP AND Photo shop,i hear some are able to be used on both..thanks again in advance.. :thumbs:

Death Engineer
10-03-2003, 06:51 PM
I have PSP 8, but I don't know a whole lot about plugins. Heck, I think it has too much as it is. :P I would assume that each plugin would come with it's on install program.

Yellow[GummiBear]
10-03-2003, 07:36 PM
i don't have it but I know with most graphical editing software there is usually a subdirectory called Plugins or somethign to that effect... usually all you have to do is extract the plugins to that directory or if it's a self extractor/installer just point it there

Slice
10-03-2003, 10:17 PM
Alot of Plugins for PSP are self extracting. If they are 3rd party plugins you need to unzip them in to their own folder and place them in the plug ins directory in PSP. Do this go to file/preferences/filelocations then click on the plug ins tab. Make sure the first three boxes are checked off and make sure the path to your plugins folder is correct.

Slice
10-03-2003, 10:18 PM
It is important that you make a seperate folder for each plugin within your plugins directory.

Pitbull
10-04-2003, 02:28 PM
:jammin: Thats excellent you guys ..and slice thanks alot ..good sir. :thumbs: Ill go on the search of some new effects now...Thanks alot for your help.. :wootrock: