PDA

View Full Version : hello

death maker
10-04-2003, 05:51 PM
im just wondering wat new maps other then the plain main streem maps yall play most for ss2.

ME BIGGD01
10-04-2003, 09:49 PM
death, post this in ss section, thanks :thumbs:

Goober
10-04-2003, 10:15 PM
I like shotty trouble and the powerless maps, but Getting them to run on a server is a pain. If someone tries to join the server and they don't have the map installed it won't let them join but it still ties up a player slot. If they keep trying to join, every time they try it ties up a slot until the server reads full. With a full server and no players the server just sits there until it gets restarted by the admin. A real pain in the arse I say.

death maker
10-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Goober@Oct 4 2003, 10:15 PM
I like shotty trouble and the powerless maps, but Getting them to run on a server is a pain.  If someone tries to join the server and they don't have the map installed it won't let them join but it still ties up a player slot. If they keep trying to join, every time they try it ties up a slot until the server reads full.  With a full server and no players the server just sits there until it gets restarted by the admin. A real pain in the arse I say.
ouch Oo.... but yea its just been awile and ive been seeing some nice looking add ins in some of the maps like hole for example... with that cross walk.. not to shabby... i just wana dl somethign that i can play and have a challange or to.. not just have it there eating space :wacko:

Goober
10-05-2003, 02:11 PM
If I got enough people that wanted to play these maps, I might run them on our server and have it password protected. I could post the password in this forum. I think most folks that read this already have the maps installed.

Would you all like this?????

merkwannabe
10-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Goober@Oct 5 2003, 07:11 AM
If I got enough people that wanted to play these maps, I might run them on our server and have it password protected. I could post the password in this forum. I think most folks that read this already have the maps installed.

Sounds good.. What maps are we talking about exactly?

death maker
10-05-2003, 06:13 PM
yes sure goob... just tell me wat one to DL :)

Sirc
10-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Goober@Oct 5 2003, 10:11 AM

I think it's worth a try, but I would recommend having a link to the maps in this thread also. :thumbs:

Shotty Trouble is cool. :cool:

Black Rose
10-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Goober@Oct 5 2003, 03:11 PM

Great Idea Goober :wootrock: :wootrock:

Goober
10-05-2003, 11:11 PM
How about this ..
1. Shotty trouble.....(shotguns only, no powerups)
2. Found tomb...........(shotguns only, no powerups)
3. Hole with ramp......( all weapons and powerups)
4. powerless yodeler. (all weapons, no powerups)
5. Outlaws holiday..( courtesy of Bainsidhe)

Any other suggestion?

What I will do is zip all of the maps and post a link to them. included with the maps will be the password and how to use it.

Most of us have these maps already from the links I have at the top of these forums. (with the exception of Bainsidhe's).

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
10-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Yeah that would be awesome Goober!

Just start another thread that's all(which I'm sure you were going to do anyway).

Thanks! :jammin: :cool:

merkwannabe
10-06-2003, 12:58 AM
Goober, you are too nice. That is awesome. I bet there are going to be a lot of 1vs1s on that server.

Death Engineer
10-08-2003, 02:55 PM
:whisper: Q3. That is all.

Twin])I2agon
10-08-2003, 03:35 PM
:thumbs:

death maker
10-09-2003, 02:24 AM
sweet! thanx man

Sauron
10-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Goober@Oct 6 2003, 01:11 AM
How about this ..
1. Shotty trouble.....(shotguns only, no powerups)
2. Found tomb...........(shotguns only, no powerups)
3. Hole with ramp......( all weapons and powerups)
4. powerless yodeler. (all weapons, no powerups)
5. Outlaws holiday..( courtesy of Bainsidhe)

Any other suggestion?

What I will do is zip all of the maps and post a link to them. included with the maps will be the password and how to use it.

Most of us have these maps already from the links I have at the top of these forums. (with the exception of Bainsidhe's).
U can get Bainsidhe's map easily from the link in her signature :P