PDA

View Full Version : Apoligies...

FlameRush
10-14-2003, 05:08 AM
Something I like to say...
My friend got on alot, and messed my account up, making everyone wish I die, well, Id like to apolligize for that, and stuff I said, every words, and everything I did wrong, as I requested earlier to reset, I cant though, but this is the only thing I can do, I wish to tell everyone, that who has hate me now, that Id like them to react to me like I just joined, and be nice, I can improve, you who hate me, make me worse of course, I wish for everyone to be nice, and dont vote my stuff which is what you like, and jealous of sucks, or if you dont like me and vote that it sucks, it makes me worse too, I am really p***ed at Shocker dude, and Slicer for their attitude, and really badly p***ed at Optimus, cause him leaving my clan, and joining outlaw, and him doing his stuff about me, I would like everyone to be nice to me, I can decide to be more mean, or be nice, the meaner the person(s) get at me, that gets to me, I give paybacks, most of them dont work, I want to say, I need to be a person who people likes, in my whole life, everyone has hated me, I never really have friends, but only ones who are a younger age than me, I have to put up with a punk down my street who thinks hes all that, and did so much really bad stuff to me, hes 12, 1 day younger than me, and talks bout sex all the time, he acts like hes having sex, he stole a necklace from me, I aint got much strength with that punk down my street, I want everyone to be nice to me again...
Thats all I have to say...

MR. SLiK
10-14-2003, 05:13 AM
"10. You are responsible for your own account. You are at all times responsible for what is posted under your account. If you break any of these rules, regardless of whether it was you physically at the keyboard, the offending account will be punished.

If any of the above offenses have occurred, the offending member may be banned while the GM committee determines the severity of the offense and the appropriate punishment. GameMecca reserves the right to change these rules at anytime. If you have any questions, please contact a GM admin.
"

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 12:08 AM
and really badly p***ed at Optimus, cause him leaving my clan, and joining outlaw, and him doing his stuff about me

I joined your clan when i was a NOOB , it was for a day and then i played and i played, got better, and didnt ever see you on, so i joined the OUTLAWS geez could you blame me?

Correct me if im wrong but i think you might have some bigger issues to deal with outside of GM .
Slow down calm down - think before you type please.

OP

BOSTON SHOCKER
10-14-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 05:08 AM
he stole a necklace from me

Well you should have hit him with your purse!!

FlameRush
10-14-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER+Oct 14 2003, 12:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER @ Oct 14 2003, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 05:08 AM

Well you should have hit him with your purse&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
1. I aint got a purse,
2. If I hit him, I would have to deal with 3 problems, his parents, my parents, and him.

If he started a fight, I only deal with his parents, and him too...

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:19 AM
The way your talking in this - im beginning to believe that you and "your friend" are the same person. I think you might just be using this as an excuse. How can you prove this?

Thanks
OP

Dan2
10-14-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER+Oct 14 2003, 01:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER @ Oct 14 2003, 01:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 05:08 AM

Well you should have hit him with your purse&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
:funny.gif: :funny.gif: :rofl: :rofl:

BOSTON SHOCKER
10-14-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream+Oct 14 2003, 05:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VS BloodScream &#064; Oct 14 2003, 05:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Oct 14 2003, 12:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 05:08 AM

Well you should have hit him with your purse&#33;&#33;
1. I aint got a purse,
[/b][/quote]
Are you sure you dont cause you type like you have it (purse) laying on your keyboard&#33;&#33;

FlameRush
10-14-2003, 05:22 AM
Dude, he copied my writing on text, and ways of talking online, hes a perfect copycat, he dont read rules, he skips them, I spend time reading rules...

JIMINATOR
10-14-2003, 05:22 AM
two words.

grow up.

every time you come on, it is always the same thing,
you post a whole bunch of stupid crap all over the place.
it isn&#39;t a matter of hating you, just the problem of
typical you.

solid snake295
10-14-2003, 05:23 AM
hey, what happend to your cat that got shot? did it die?

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 12:22 AM
Dude, he copied my writing on text, and ways of talking online, hes a perfect copycat, he dont read rules, he skips them, I spend time reading rules...
Dont you think "your friend" would have better things to do? BTW whats his name and phone number - im going to call his mom and tell on him.

solid snake295
10-14-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Oct 14 2003, 01:22 AM
:rofl:

merkwannabe
10-14-2003, 05:30 AM
I assume that all the members are looking at this thread because it is controversial.. :hmmm:

The plot thickens... So OP hasn&#39;t always been an Outlaw.

Oh well, VIS, I think if you threaten members they won&#39;t take to it very kindly. You obviously want to be liked, but you let your darkside out. Dude, "Chilax" you don&#39;t even play sam, there is no reason for you to be sad or anything if members here don&#39;t like you. You don&#39;t want to be in a clan, or anything like that. I know your only a kid, so go and get a life while you can. If people don&#39;t like you there is usually a reason.. I am not liked by myself.. :bawling: Just be nice to people and I am sure people will approve of you *MORE*.

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Oct 14 2003, 12:30 AM

The plot thickens...* So OP hasn&#39;t always been an Outlaw.*

Thats before i was OP though :)

Dun DUn DNNNNNN....

merkwannabe
10-14-2003, 05:35 AM
Dunn Dunn Dun............

Op nice quote its three lines for a one line phrase. I am never talking to you again.. You are poop on a stick to me, nothing more, nothing less.. Wow, its fun to pretend I am VIS :P

jk.. Vissy, just respect yourself, and I will follow..

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Oct 14 2003, 12:35 AM

Op nice quote its three lines for a one line phrase. I am never talking to you again.. You are poop on a stick to me, nothing more, nothing less.. Wow, it fun to pretend I am VIS :P

jk.. Vissy, just respect yourself, and I will follow..
Hahaha, LOL

:rofl:

merkwannabe
10-14-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS OPTIMUS+Oct 13 2003, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS OPTIMUS @ Oct 13 2003, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merkwannabe@Oct 14 2003, 12:35 AM

Op nice quote its three lines for a one line phrase.&nbsp; I am never talking to you again..&nbsp; You are poop on a stick to me, nothing more, nothing less..&nbsp; Wow, it fun to pretend I am VIS :P

jk..&nbsp; Vissy, just respect yourself, and I will follow..
Hahaha, LOL

:rofl: [/b][/quote]
Whatever

:sorcerer:

OPTIMOOSE
10-14-2003, 05:37 AM
Whatever&#33;
:wootrock:

BOSTON SHOCKER
10-14-2003, 05:38 AM
Borderline Personality Disorder
BPD is characterized by impulsivity & by instability in mood, self-image, & personal relationships. It is fairly common & is diagnosed more often in females than males.

Symptoms

-Individuals with BPD have several of the following symptoms: 1. Marked mood swings with periods of intense depression, irritability &/or anxiety lasting a few hours to a few days. 2. Inappropriate, intense, or uncontrolled anger. 3. Impulsiveness in spending, sex, substance use, shoplifting, reckless driving, or binge eating. 4. Recurring suicidal threats or self-injurious behavior. 5. Unstable, intense personal relationships with extreme, black & white views of people & experiences, sometimes alternating between "all good" idealization & "all bad" devaluation. 6. Marked persistent uncertainty about self-image, long term goals, friendships, values. 7. Chronic boredom or feelings of emptiness. 8. Frantic efforts to avoid abandonment, either real or imagined.

*cough* sound like anyone*cough*

Fred Bear
10-14-2003, 10:01 AM
is this the weirdest post ever? I agree with Boston Shocker. Multiple personalities for sure.

Crism
10-14-2003, 11:39 AM
it was said before that he is responsible for his account and what happens on his account.......JUST BAN HIM NOW...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH