PDA

View Full Version : ClassLink

EXEcution
10-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Just though id share this with you guys....
My school had computers 'Well Duh..' (not to worry there's more) on these school computes every student has an account which they can now acess from home via ClassLink2000. I simply log on to my school computer via internet, its moderately fast (Win98 OS) but its neat since i can do work from home and print it out in school without having to ue a floppy diskette. Wooot Plus i get MS Word for free!
Any one else have this at their school!?
This just shows how advanced technology can help us learn how to hack into everyone else's school account....err...correction.....help us learn!

Grimmy
10-15-2003, 01:59 AM
My roommate has something like this for work, using VPN to access all the drives and such. Just like being at work, while being at home. ;)

EXEcution
10-15-2003, 02:02 AM
Its great cuz i always get angry when i don't have a floppy available to save my work and with this i get like unlimited space!
Too bad i can't save anything from this PC to the school system! :devil: :oooo:

Slice
10-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Just wait until the very near future where you will have one thing to carry to school, like a tablet pc which will have all your homework and books on it. Well maybe not in your time, but in the next 10 years likely.

merkwannabe
10-15-2003, 05:49 AM
Yeah.. Yeah.. My school has that. Unlimited folders and all. Oh wait, there pointless because you can only access them at school.

EXEcution
10-15-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Oct 15 2003, 12:19 AM
Just wait until the very near future where you will have one thing to carry to school, like a tablet pc which will have all your homework and books on it.  Well maybe not in your time, but in the next 10 years likely.
That would be awesome!
Like a tablet PC with wireless internet paid for by the school=
Gaming with friends all day! :w00t:

Legodude522
02-27-2005, 10:01 PM
My school also has classlinks. Classlinks is just like vnc. It is so secure and you cant run your own programs(except dos) on it and you cant save files to your computer.

Caged Anger
02-27-2005, 11:21 PM
dang...schools are poor around here. All our computers are donated...LOL