PDA

View Full Version : Going thru withdrawal

Hammertime
10-20-2003, 04:25 PM
I'm going on vacation for 10 days and will not have access to DAOC or forum crack. This really sucks.
We're taking a road trip through Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona. We plan on camping and seeing some wonderful sites and National Parks. While this sounds wonderful I'd rather stay home, become more pasty white from lack of sun, and play DAOC. I've tried to come up with some excuse to stay home, but short of being hit by a bus I'm going (maybe a divorce is in order? Mental anguish?).

We leave Wednesday morning, so you probably won't hear from me until Halloween.

Everybody take care and I'll see you all when I get back.

Hammertime (Blaylock) :bawling:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-20-2003, 04:27 PM
Have fun man. We will power level you upon your return. :thumbs:

Sepra
10-20-2003, 04:28 PM
Nature? :unsure: :online2long: Your're chair will be so lonely :bawling: Have fun :unsure:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Outside?
Have fun.

V98ci
10-20-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm going to be here for the 10 days that he is gone. Want to practice your power levelling skills on me? :thumbs: :thumbs:

That way when Blay gets back you will have the technique down and can help him even faster!

BTW - Have fun on vacation, cya upon your return. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Grimmy
10-20-2003, 04:44 PM
Hope ya have a fun trip!

Get a laptop and a cellphone and atleast ya will be able to play that way. Other then that, print out a bunch of pics, something to look at before ya go to bed, keeping the dreams a rolling :lol:

OUTLAWS OZRIC
10-21-2003, 04:27 PM
:wave: Cya soon matey just think you will be all the more keen when you get back :thumbs: