PDA

View Full Version : House vault is full.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-22-2003, 05:47 PM
We need everyone to go by the house vault and see if there is anything you need. If you see something you need or can use please take it and put it to use. My personal vault is full of high level magical items that I know some of you might need but there is not place to put them. We can not get a second house vault without upgrading from a cottage to a house and that costs 10P. :wacko:

Grimmy
10-22-2003, 05:51 PM
I filled it last night :oooo: Only had 5 things, but it was all stuff that I couldn't use and was red or oj to me. I did take a few things out though. Anyone have something for hands and helm, or a hat, cloth that is, preferably magical ones. :)

Death Engineer
10-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Everyone: Please limit what you put in the vault to things that we (your fellow guildmates) can't make. For example, We don't need any armor (studded, chain or plate) in the vault. I can make that for anyone that needs it. If you have used armor, find someone that can use it. Just do a /who for your class and make a nice gift to someone that is lower level than you.

I also have a tailor that can make cloth/leather up to level 30. So any armor items below level 30 should get cleaned out of the vault.

Same goes for weapons, except I'm not sure what weapons our guys can make. The vault should mainly be for things that you can't get someone to make ... jewelry, magic cloacks, necklaces, rings, bracers, belts...you get the idea. There should also be extra room in case people want to transfer something through the vault.

That's my 2c.

Death Engineer
10-22-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Oct 22 2003, 02:06 PM
Some of the armor is magically imbued which makes it quite nice...also, you don't have to wait if it's in the vault...I dumped some nice plate gloves in there that Shodin took almost immediately.

Maybe a consignment merchant is a cheaper way to store more stuff? Especially all the arrows.
While I agree that the magic bonuses are nice, it is fairly easy to just get someone to make you some armor and get it imbued with (normally) much higher bonuses. Thats why I suggest going with only non-craftables in the vault.

My other suggestion would be to just get more vault space. But as Machine mentioned, that costs a pretty penny. Perhaps we should begin saving (individually) to contribute towards upgrading the house. Several nights in DF (maybe 10-12) would be more than enough.

DE

Scorch
10-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Cool stuff.

FUS1ON
10-22-2003, 08:13 PM
I'll admit I had in the past put some the dropped "Worn" cheapo stuff in there, But this morning I pulled them out (only what I had put in) and Grimmy helped me transfer them to my spare storage toon "Shogunoob" until I can hookup with one of you salvagers.

It's not much but i'm more than willing to donate that money, The money from selling 100+ Emerald seals that I have and close to 200 Gold I have towards whatever we need. Darkness Falls rulez!!! :cool:

V98ci
10-22-2003, 09:29 PM
I will go to DF with the group whenever! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-22-2003, 09:57 PM
I Like the idea of a merchant.

Also Term and myself can make weapons to about lev 28.
I am limited to level 21.

DE or myself can salvage any of your weapons, Shields, Armor that you no longer need.

Salvage= good coin.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-22-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Oct 22 2003, 07:14 PM
I can salvage too :wave:
Dohh my bad. :bandhead:

Term can Salvage after 10pm Pacific time.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-23-2003, 02:23 AM
the merchant idea is interesting but I dont think anyone can take out of it besides the GMs

OUTLAWS Ada
10-23-2003, 12:35 PM
I went in to the village but lagged so badly I never found the house. Please would someone take me there. I need a high level cloak to dye black for when I hit the big time. :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Ada@Oct 23 2003, 08:35 AM
I went in to the village but lagged so badly I never found the house. Please would someone take me there. I need a high level cloak to dye black for when I hit the big time. :P
Just port from Goth Harbor straight to the house. Just buy a guild hearth portal scroll and hand it back to him.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-23-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Oct 23 2003, 10:42 AM

Clean and others can put stuff they make in there at prices slightly above cost to help with the rent.

Not sure if they can put stuff in there either. Will have to check on that. I'm up for upgrading the house. I got 2P I can put towards and upgrade. Mayber we can go to DF for several nights on a row sometime. Like DE said. Any armor in there that is lower then lvl40 or so should be salvaged and the money put towards house upgrade.

Sepra
10-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Ada@Oct 23 2003, 08:35 AM
I will take you there the next time I see you if you want. It's very easy once you do it a few times! :lol:

Sepra
10-24-2003, 12:09 PM
I saw the second house yesterday and was confused. Very nice! :cool:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-24-2003, 02:41 PM
I wish we would have just saved up and upgraded.