PDA

View Full Version : Let the alliance decide on the raid!

Talabar Legol
10-26-2003, 01:50 AM
Ok just gonna tell ya a little about each place.

Llyn Barfog- consists of 6 epic mobs that all are really fun. this is one of the smaller raids it only takes about 2fgs that knows what they are doing for all the mobs. Most mobs can be taken in 1fg. Except Wrath of Mordred, thats a definate 2fg job.

Hall of the Corrupt- Frontier Dungeon, some of you may remeber the last time I lead a raid there. but guess what CL quit so no more Lag hax!! don't let those hibs scare ya away from a real fun dungeon.

Crystal Caverns- I just know there is a dragon there and people been wanting to do it, my comptuer has SI but it won't run :WTF: some1 pls put details up if you know info

Caer Sidi-I know 2 fgs could do quite well, would keep you entertained and drops are probably gonna happen but i know it wouldn't be a good alliance raid due to the intensity of the dungeon and the numbers we would probably have show up.

Avalon City- just heard there was mobs in there to raid again SI doesnt run so post info if you know

Dartmoor- Woohoo! a place i know! Many Named mobs and they useually drop stuff, only place you can find a glowy shield! and a glowy whip, there is one from sidi but it'd be easier to get it in dartmoor, dragon is doubtful altho miracles happen :rolleyes:

Dodens Gruva- I'm voting for this one myself, It rawks, It is in Midgard Frontier, easy to access, There are about 7 named mobs in there and a fg can run most of the mobs with good healing, the great thing about this place is you get 1 mob at a time its not like Hall of the Corrupt when u got like 50 guards and then the main mob u gotta kill. Drops are all realm able so don't be discouraged. Lotta cool cool mobs in there. Fun place to raid.

i'm so long winded lol :jammin:

Slash
10-26-2003, 01:55 AM
I'd like to try the Midgardian frontier raid for something competely different. :jammin:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-26-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Oct 25 2003, 09:55 PM
I'd like to try the Midgarian frontier raid for something competely different. :jammin:
:jammin:

Death Engineer
10-26-2003, 07:35 PM
I think he means Midgardian. :angel: