PDA

View Full Version : California Fires?

Fantum309
10-27-2003, 04:40 PM
I wonder how many members of Gamemecca are in California battleing the flames. I really feel for those folks out there and I hope no more people die. I understand there are 4 different fires and none of them are under control! Very sad. I was watching the homes burn and so many have lost everything. I have friends that live in San Bernadino County and I have not been able to reach any of them.

JIMINATOR
10-27-2003, 05:11 PM
as far as I remember, i believe there are only a couple of active gm members in
calf, but then i am probably wrong. hopefully they can get it under control as soon
as possible. i feel for those that have lost everything...

Sacrifice
10-27-2003, 05:45 PM
The otay lake fire was visible from my backyard. Good thing they only said its voluntary evacuation for us :). Also everything is so yellow na dyou can hardly breath with all this smoke =/

JIMINATOR
10-27-2003, 05:58 PM
holy crap man! keep us informed! I hope that there are no trees near you! :unsure:

Fantum309
10-27-2003, 06:40 PM
You guys take care out there. They were showing people that were just kicking back in their homes and didn't realize it was at their back yard or a few houses down the street. Minutes later, everything was up in smoke, so be careful and alert. Stay safe!

SIFI
10-27-2003, 10:57 PM
wouldnt it also be wise to rent a storage facility or keep a significant amont of money in the bank so if worse comes to worse, u can still have ur valuable(sentamental) items and a few bucks for emergancys?

EXEcution
10-27-2003, 11:01 PM
Thik lotsa Helicpterfilled with liquid nitrogen!