PDA

View Full Version : New Characters in England

OUTLAWS Ada
10-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Just to clear this up: Oz and I have very, very kindly got a second account now. (Thank you anonomous donor)

We are starting new characters which we can use when the other one of us is playing his/her main. It also means that we can accompany ME(uk) as he starts out - hopefully tonight if the servers ever get up and running.

It will not in anyway detract from the building of our main characters as we can't both play them at the same time.

Hope this is ok and we can rely on your continued support for the new characters aswell as the old. :thumbs:

Ozrik - Cleric - level 5 atm.
What did you think I should start? :WTF:

Haze
10-28-2003, 04:15 PM
Depends, it could be good to start something someone allready played,
for advise and etc...

But i think u should decide all by yourself what u want to play, cause u are the one
that are gonna play and have fun with this character.

:shifty:

Sauron
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM
well since so many ppl play this game there should be at least one that allready played the char u want to play so i would suggest u play whatever u think is the most fun playing!

Slash
10-28-2003, 04:25 PM
Yep, play a toon that is fun to you. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-28-2003, 04:59 PM
Is the cleric on the new serial number? If so, I would power level Oz's cleric. A pally and a cleric would make an awesome team. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
10-28-2003, 06:46 PM
I agree make one that is fun to you, that's important. I'm kinda new to this but any toon that can run heal & buff spells would be a welcome addition to just about any group. It seems like from the groups that i've been in that's what we needed the worst and are kinda hard to find. Sitting while waiting to med-up sucks. To an armsman those types are worth their weight in Gold. :thumbs:

Just my 2c ;)