PDA

View Full Version : For this week

SASQUATCH
10-29-2003, 03:13 PM
On Friday that day will be for grimmy only or saturday it will depend on Grim.
Grim get back to me on this and let's do this right ok.

The first two will be:

Biggs if he ever respond to my PM at the games and at the GM. :rofl:

Darkrellic

Ada and Ozz.

Next week i will ask who will need help and again I will pick four days for four players only ok.

To lvl up is to just give you a taste what it is like to play or to help but remember I do not want to take away the work from you that you earn because it is a good feeling to do most of your work.

The higher lvl guys like V98c, Gollum and Gharc have different time zone and we seem to run into each other alot except these few days lately but that will change.

I will not be gong to the realm wars as much now but to provide the help that is needed but mostly to hav fun with you guys watching you struggle. LOL

I enjoy watching you guys work hard for it but the fun you get with it is really nice to watch.

I especially like watching Bigg's when he decided to go after a purple and watch him die because he is a hard headed man and is not one to back out of a fight. :rofl:

Anyway I will not be going much for about two week and be able to help out if I am needed.

Thank you all and would like to get this organize because it can be crazy when getting about 15 to 17 PM at a time. So it may be wise to fins a plan to organize and helping others.

Thank you

SAS

Sepra
10-29-2003, 03:26 PM
:bawling: Then Ada cant group with me if she gets too high :bawling:

OUTLAWS Ada
10-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Oct 29 2003, 03:26 PM
It'll never happen! I am alone at BB yet again still lvl 23 - if we go - we go together!

SASQUATCH
10-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Oct 29 2003, 10:26 AM
You I will get you too sepra if you like ok and I want to keep you guys close in lvl so that you guys can play together.

Also go to BG1 and I don't want to do anything yet with Ada because I want her to go to BG1.

Ada has now 5 bubbles and when she is ready for m then we go together instead ok ada.

I need to know what lvl Ozz is so that maybe i can get him up to speed to join you guys at BG1. You will need him there believe me.

Any others who are close to 23 or 24 please let me know to get you on BG1 with the rest.

Thank you

SAS

Sepra
10-29-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey Ada.....BB is old news!! Jag and I spent the night in DF last night and it puts BB to shame :w00t: The hunting ground it twice as plentyful and Jag was even soloing down there at lvl 20 for a while and getting about 100K per kill. Plus you dont have the long walk :P

I was really excited last night becuase Jag and I were grouping and another group invited us because they needed a puller. Seppie was needed! :lol: We had a kicking group and killed mostly reds and some Oj's for an hour and a half straight with no down time. It was awesome! I think that's Jag and I's new hangout. (If the other damn realms dont take it again that is :devil:)

Sepra
10-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Oct 29 2003, 10:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Oct 29 2003, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sepra@Oct 29 2003, 10:26 AM
:bawling:&nbsp; Then Ada cant group with me if she gets too high&nbsp; :bawling:
You I will get you too sepra if you like ok and I want to keep you guys close in lvl so that you guys can play together.

Also go to BG1 and I don&#39;t want to do anything yet with Ada because I want her to go to BG1.

Ada has now 5 bubbles and when she is ready for m then we go together instead ok ada.

I need to know what lvl Ozz is so that maybe i can get him up to speed to join you guys at BG1. You will need him there believe me.

Any others who are close to 23 or 24 please let me know to get you on BG1 with the rest.

Thank you

SAS [/b][/quote]
What&#39;s BG1 Sas?

Ada, Oz, Me, and Jag are all around the same lvl.

Sepra
10-29-2003, 03:46 PM
You know what Ada. After this pling of Oz&#39;s wizzy, You, me and Jag should take Oz&#39;s Cleric down to DF and plvl him. We could really use a cleric at our lvl too :hmmm:

OUTLAWS Ada
10-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Yup - Oz is lvl 23 wiz also. Count us in. We should all do BG1 together - but we really need someone who knows what they are doing - otherwise we get killed immediately.

Death Engineer
10-29-2003, 04:12 PM
I have a few characters that I can do BG1 stuff with. Let me know an evening when you&#39;d like to meet. Unfortunately, I can&#39;t play much during the day since I&#39;m at school.

Hint: Weekend nights are packed in the bgs. :)

Sepra
10-29-2003, 04:19 PM
Where are these BG things and what lvl range&#39;s are they?

OUTLAWS Ada
10-29-2003, 04:29 PM
We need to go on BG1 which I think is lvl 20-24 - we got to Castle Savage - buy a necklace and put it on. Then we wait on a platform to be transported to a castle. With others we go and attack the hibs and the mids - I think that is it in a nutshell.

By doing this, we gain realm points if we kill one. :thumbs:

I died virtually immediatley.

Sauron
10-29-2003, 04:36 PM
i think i will later venture out into bg0 and hope my Infil will survive at least a few seconds :P

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
10-29-2003, 04:57 PM
I don&#39;t think I started with Laurelle til Level 30 or something. I didn&#39;t want to go because I just didn&#39;t get it. But after I went I was hooked. My next toon will go ASAP&#33; It&#39;s so much fun.

LOL, just learn from my experience. The first time I went, I ventured off by myself...don&#39;t laugh...I didn&#39;t know any better. Needless to say Laurelle was gang banged by a bunch of Mids shortly there after&#33; :bandhead:

Just be sure to get into a full group. And try to have a well balanced group.

/say Level 20 armsmen lfg (or whatever level or toon you are playing)

Good Luck&#33; I know you will have lots of fun&#33;

And Oz, next time your cleric is on we have to get together. I have lots of stuff to put into your vault. Hooray, we have another cleric&#33;

Sepra
10-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Oct 29 2003, 11:12 AM
I have a few characters that I can do BG1 stuff with.* Let me know an evening when you&#39;d like to meet.* Unfortunately, I can&#39;t play much during the day since I&#39;m at school.

Hint:* Weekend nights are packed in the bgs.* :)
Cool, thx DE. How many should we have in a group and variety? We&#39;d have.....

Ada-Paladin
Jag-Mercenary
Oz-Wiz
Sep-Scout
DE-whatever you pick

EDIT: I volunteer your lvl 24 Friar DE :P

EDIT2: Ok I think I get what this is now and we&#39;d need a whole lot more than us five :rofl:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
10-29-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Sepra+Oct 29 2003, 11:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Oct 29 2003, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Death Engineer@Oct 29 2003, 11:12 AM
I have a few characters that I can do BG1 stuff with.* Let me know an evening when you&#39;d like to meet.* Unfortunately, I can&#39;t play much during the day since I&#39;m at school.

Hint:* Weekend nights are packed in the bgs.* :)
Cool, thx DE. How many should we have in a group and variety? We&#39;d have.....

Ada-Paladin
Jag-Mercenary
Oz-Wiz
Sep-Scout
DE-whatever you pick

EDIT: I volunteer your lvl 24 Friar DE :P [/b][/quote]
Sounds like a great start to a well rounded group. I&#39;d also suggest a cleric. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Ada
10-29-2003, 05:23 PM
Can&#39;t have Ada and Oz lvl 23 at the same time - Oz can bring his cleric - I think it is lvl 9 already, or nearly :thumbs:

Sepra
10-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Ada@Oct 29 2003, 12:23 PM
Can&#39;t have Ada and Oz lvl 23 at the same time - Oz can bring his cleric - I think it is lvl 9 already, or nearly :thumbs:
Oh yeah, I knew that Doh&#33; :doh:

FUS1ON
10-29-2003, 06:34 PM
I spent some time yesterday helping Oz get a few levels so he and Spikealot (lvl 10) could group together and maybe they could lvl together and Oz could show him a few things. Help me, Help you. :oooo:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Oct 29 2003, 01:34 PM
I spent some time yesterday helping Oz get a few levels so he and Spikealot (lvl 10) could group together and maybe they could lvl together and Oz could show him a few things. Help me, Help you. :oooo:
:jammin:

Haveing a cleric would help Spike tremendously&#33;

Grimmy
10-29-2003, 06:50 PM
Any time Sas. Been grouping with Ghar and V98 here and there. The first 5 bubs of each level seem to go way slow. Faster after that though. I can&#39;t wait till I start getting mini dings. Think it would atleast seem to go faster getting those, or not so far away n all. :)

Sepra
10-29-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Oct 29 2003, 01:34 PM
:w00t: wow they&#39;re lvl 10 already :w00t: Great job guys&#33;&#33; They&#39;re nearly half way to us :jammin: Keep playing you two&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wootrock:

Mr Clean
10-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Oct 29 2003, 10:36 AM
i think i will later venture out into bg0 and hope my Infil will survive at least a few seconds :P
BG0 isn&#39;t really very busy, just so you know....BG1 is full of good action (lvl20-24 I think)