PDA

View Full Version : BG1

OUTLAWS Ada
10-30-2003, 01:37 PM
Ok - I went - grouped with a large group for like 3 hours - got inside a castle. The they all left me to find my own ay home.

I did not gain ANY xp but got 1 realm skill point. I also got soemthing like 39 in my realm points (top right number next to level) - what are these and have I benefitted in any way - should I go back and do it again? :WTF:

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-30-2003, 01:43 PM
If your group kills players from other realms, then you get realm points. After you get so many realm points, you get a realm skill point, which you use at your trainer to get special abilities. Each time you get a realm skill point it takes more and more realm points to get a skill point. there was a chart posted somewhere around here to show you hao many realm points it takes to get a skill point. you can get some abilities for 1 skill point. I talked to several level 50 armsmen before used my realm skill points to see what they recommend I spend them on. They all said for me to get First Aid, which required 3 skill points. So i had to save up my points for a little while. Talk to a level 50 player or 2 and see what they recommend you getting first.

OUTLAWS Ada
10-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Oh that's great - thankyou machine! :thumbs:

Death Engineer
10-30-2003, 02:33 PM
Here's the table. I had to compress it quite a bit so you can get to the original by clicking here (http://daoc.gamescape.com/handler.cfm?app=resources/gameplay&method=RealmRanks).

»°ßåD«
10-30-2003, 03:20 PM
At least you had someone to group i hardly see anyone

OUTLAWS Ada
10-30-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by »°ßåD«@Oct 30 2003, 03:20 PM
At least you had someone to group i hardly see anyone
Don't worry - Oz or me will come pick you up tongith and group with you or your dad - whoever is on - 7pm onwards - ok?