PDA

View Full Version : Items for xp

Haze
10-31-2003, 03:08 PM
I have been told that some items u can trade for xp or gold, so could it not
be a good idéa to tell those ones u know can do this.

Stolen signet ring u get from killing tomb raiders u can go to WD and
give to Aric and u get xp.

Soul gem u get in cornwall u can give to this guy in the woods there for gold.
( Slash knows the name of him )

Dunters head that u get in lyonesse for killing dunters u can trade in for xp
at lvl 33, info on how i hope to know later.

These are the ones i know atm, u got any?

Sepra
10-31-2003, 03:13 PM
thx Haze :lol:

Haze
10-31-2003, 03:44 PM
Thx Term!

I even found "dunters head" here :jammin:

Death Engineer
10-31-2003, 04:11 PM
While some of these are nice, most of the time, finding a good group will be much more effective in getting exp (and gold). On top of that, most of those items have limits on them (ie. you can only turn in 10 or 20 or whatever the limit is).

If you have to solo, go for it. Otherwise, you're better off grouping. :thumbs:

Haze
10-31-2003, 04:44 PM
Finding a "smart" playing group aint that easy, sometimes people, (not OoDs) have this "urge" to kill everything in sight and normally that dosent go to well, maybe im to hard in my judgement, but i get kind of, uhm, not happy when
this happen and i end up lose all xp i had been fighting for, because that some
people cant take the time to let everybody heal and get power back.

And i have to buy new arrows and lose fortune in money, scouts dont get rich,
the money we spend on arrows are heavy, atm im happy if i go even after
using 400 arrows, so then its even more importent to play with "clever" players.

No, im not complaining, i like playing my scout, but "we" have to be very carefull
who we group with, cause we have money to think about alos, damn i thought
i only had to do that in real life :bandhead:

Sepra
10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Haze@Oct 31 2003, 11:44 AM
No, im not complaining, i like playing my scout, but "we" have to be very carefull
who we group with, cause we have money to think about alos, damn i thought
i only had to do that in real life :bandhead:
Isn't that the truth. I find the money situation very stressfull being a Scout and understand totally where your coming from. I find myself risking Seprah by fighting more with my melee only to save money. You dont even get half back in coin/loot what you spend in arrows :wacko: It's very difficult to get ahead. Thank goodness Mr. Clean is so generous with his fletching. That helps us out some.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
Clean is the man.

I can't thank him enough for the bolts he makes.

I hardly ever see him but I do think that us peeps with some coin should give him some if you can.

FUS1ON
11-01-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Oct 31 2003, 06:59 PM
Clean is the man.

I can't thank him enough for the bolts he makes.

I hardly ever see him but I do think that us peeps with some coin should give him some if you can.
BTW He takes Seals too :D

Grimmy
11-01-2003, 04:17 AM
Check this (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22583) thread out also. I like this a little better then the other one. Although I haven't tried it, I have set forth for doing this, but always found something else to kill or I couldn't find the person I was to turn them into :rolleyes:

Death Engineer
11-01-2003, 06:18 AM
If you guys need money, let one of the higher levels know. In the 40s, money starts just coming in like it grows on trees (or drakoran mobs). :P

Hammertime
11-01-2003, 03:36 PM
I agree with what Death Engineer said. If you need gold just ask. I hated asking when I started playing but the Outlaws are all so supportive and gave willingly (though term made me take it in the ass for him, see screenie :w00t: )
Please ask if you need anything at all :thumbs:

Hammertime