PDA

View Full Version : ML1 TOA walkthrough

Slash
10-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Link (http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=58818478&page=1)

I will edit this as i proceed. I just completed step 4.

Trial 1 -- Lord Krojer, - just off the island of Volcanus

~50.5 36k underwater at the bottom of the ocean
You must solo this trial. You cannot be grouped.

Procedure:
Talk to Lord Krojer.
Click on a champion's name in the text box.
Follow the champion out into the arena.
Right click on the champion.
Fight and win.

You only need to kill one champion to advance.
If you kill all 6 you get a decent (but not spectacular ring).

To advance, either after 1 or 6, or any in between, talk to Lady Farahz... she's just SW of Lord Krojer. This was horrible when I did it (couldn't get anyone to fight me), but supposedly it is has been fixed in the patch today.

Trial 2 -- Thieves

Go to about 25 25 (exact location is 26800 24800) Meso... bottom of the ocean.
Talk to Lornas.
He will tell you where the two brothers named B are (e.g. "west in the Skylok terrority"). Kill them (you only need to kill one).
That's it. Warning: These guys roam, and they might not be there. I kept going back to Lornas for updated directions until I ran into them. It can take a long time to locate them. I swam around for a total of about three hours. . The brother I killed was blue con. Did this with a two man group.

Trial 3 -- Chiefs
42.4 2.4 meso or just a bit north of there 46 58 boreal- this was easy, we picked the Boreal ones and there are quite a bit of adds around. Just thin them out before going after the chief- he is blue con. Two man group here also.

Trial 4 -- Barrier
27608 30722 Hesp
Barrier is immune to magic and yellow con but with lots of hp. Also lots of blue con will be around it, so bring a pbaoer to keep that away. Once the barrier goes down, a red con mob pops out. Pretty easy to kill. Keep track of who gets the Belt drop from this mob, as it is used in Trial 6. - another fairly easy one- we were in an eight man battle group.

EDIT: Link added and pinned.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-31-2003, 07:35 PM
:thumbs: