PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys about the Serious forums

LaSH
10-29-2002, 03:57 PM
Listen guys i know you know i wasnt speeking for everone here. Its just that their are still some good pepole over their. And its a dang shame they must put up with RODs BS. So in this i will SORRY if i have offended eneyone here. Sometimes i speek my mind a little to loudly. But that was BS. They started on us that time. We had done nothing wrong. To me what i saw was some of them was just waiting on us to reply. They say they dont want trouble and didnt cause none......HUH. A blind man can see they wanted to start trouble their. To me like i said in my last post thier. They started it when they went off about us SPAMMING......like we ever spam.......LOL. We were never wanted their and never will be. In my oppinion Gamemecca is the best thing that has ever happened to us. So i will take this moment in thanking SAL,HAMMER,MACHINE,DARK LEVI,and the rest for this wounderful site. Guys once again i hope i did not bring shame on Gamemecca.

SALvation
10-29-2002, 04:05 PM
You have no reason to apologize. Don't let the fanboys make you feel bad. You said what all of us feel but are too lazy to type :D

Mr Clean
10-29-2002, 04:12 PM
Lash I thought your post was hilarious. Keep up the good work!

Goober
10-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Yeah LaSH.....that's the way to let off steam...Just don't let that monkey boy find out about the way us southern boys play with small farm animals :shock: ....Oh wait...he's in a zoo behind bars.....no problem then.
Them fellers are just jealous that we have a cool site with sexy administrators that wear silk stockings and such.

Mr Clean
10-29-2002, 06:05 PM
Yeah, Sal really likes his thigh-highs..... :D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-29-2002, 06:18 PM
Lash,

You stated how you feel and that is that.
There is no need to apoligize for what you said.

Grimmy
10-29-2002, 06:52 PM
No way Lash, your posts there are the reason I wake up early in the morning. The bring a smile to me :D You the man!