PDA

View Full Version : New nForce driver problems

Rivers
11-08-2003, 05:57 PM
I installed these new nForce drivers and man oh man my systems been acting funky ever since. It sometimes goes a little too slow and ever since these drivers came into the picture my system won't shut down or restart on its own I have to push the buttons on my comp to do it. Has anyone else used these drivers and experianced any problems with them? :blink:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_3.13

Sirc
11-08-2003, 07:31 PM
I just updated to those drivers yesterday and I'm not having any problems. I use Win2K though.

Death-Dude
11-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Did you uninstall the old ones first? Look at the driver properties, and see if you have old and new versions mixed.

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:04 AM
rivers, i had the same problem. there is a utility to uninstall all the drivers before you install the new ones. goto nvida and download it and then reinstall the latest driver. i will look fo rthe link.

Rivers
11-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Did you all say yes or no to that Nvidia IDE thing? I said yes and maybe thats the problem. I looked all over the Nvidia site and found no such utility. I do have Nasty File Remover though and I think I might just try that. :WTF: