PDA

View Full Version : a message to sam players

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 03:01 AM
i have beaten everyone in sam except dangerous dan. this guy is the master of the game and no matter what technique i try it seems to be useless to his style. sure i may have won games with him in the game but straight up there is no way i can do it. after playing him tonight (everyone quit the game except him and i) i see this guy has the game down to a pat and understand his skills as masterful to the game. very smart playing and he knows exactly where you are going after you die. good job dd and after 2 years of playing this game, i still can not beat you. i know i have some skills but they look pothetic when i play him.

i can admit to those who are better and if there was a world contest, my bet would be on this guy. i sometimes think he wrote the game after getting my ass handed to me.

goodjob dd :thumbs:

atleast i still have the others to mess with :P

death maker
11-09-2003, 03:16 AM
we have never 1v1... and your saying you 1v1 every player on sam? Oo kinda hard to believe... b4 u jump to conclusions about "beating" everyone, maybe u should try faceing "everyone" :rolleyes: but, anyways gg. i would of liked to see that match :thumbs: and one day you might be as good or better them him, just play alot :cool:

Sirc
11-09-2003, 03:18 AM
You have beaten everyone in Sam? Bold statement! But I have played you Bigg and you are certainly an outstanding player. :thumbs:

Anyway, DD cheats. He uses the "I'm better than anyone else" cheat. :rofl:

Damn these young, quick reflexed, smart players! Damn them I say! :P

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 04:07 AM
i do not or didnt mean for it to say i have beaten everyone as if i am better than anyone except dd.

i know i win the majority of the games i play and thats how i rate my skills. no such thing as a 1 on 1 game. sure you could play 1 vs 1 but it's really not meant for sam with a certain strategy the games would take to long. a common game is playing with 3 or more players.

deathmaker--even though you are in my clan, if you want to challenge me i would more than happily oblige for a game. :thumbs:
call the rules and set date. but let's make it fun and put a wager on it. something that will last a week on the forum in one of our sigs. i will still respect youin the morning i promise :P

there are many great players that play this game and i take nothing away from them, but i will say that out of all the great players, the only one i have not been able to beat is dangerous dan.

sirc, i have played you many of times and once i use to walk over you but now it is not easy to beat you. you have improved alot as i was suprised one time playing with you one night and you were whooping ass. i figured you were either pissed off at someone or just been practicing. :thumbs:

on the side note of this thread---when anyone see's me in the game, they will aim for me for it. i like the thought of that and when they beat me they will rub it in my face. mmmmm, i like it :thumbs:

Strider
11-09-2003, 04:41 AM
dd is the best, but the rest of what you said... :rofl:

He Is Legend
11-09-2003, 04:45 AM
DD is not the best

I've beat him plenty of times

Not hard

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 04:59 AM
like what strider? whats so funny?

post your screenies in doa of your wins vs me. i have quite a few with you before you quit when you are losing and the aftermath.

i always take a screenie when i see you in the game and down by 15 because i know you are going to leave.

i am curious why so many get insulted by this thread? it was to say dd is the best sam player. if you get insulted because i rate myself as a high contender well too bad, post your wins of me and make sure you dont brag about a game that i came in late because i just might have the when i entered screenie.

Sirc
11-09-2003, 05:08 AM
Strider is very hard to beat. He leaves the game if he is losing. :rofl:

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:10 AM
strider is a good player but yes he leaves when he is losing. and i also have beat him and he knows it. i dont understand why he would make a comment and not explain the laughing gif.

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 05:12 AM
U beat Marz?
Good for u BIGG, no doubt that you are one of the hisgest ranked players in sam!
So in short..teach me your moves and congrats! :P

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:14 AM
again, i never claimed to beat everyone all the time or anything like that--i wish i could but thats not me and hell i wouldnt of made a post saying that someone is better than me if i was that character. i never said that no one except dd has beaten me because i have some screenies of some great games with many and i lost. i love great games, close games, and games where everyone just plays with out spamm and pu's. there are many like that here at gm that just play for the sport and those are the games i enjoy most win or lose because everyone is playing with true skills.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-09-2003, 05:15 AM
GG to DD! He is an awsome player. :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent@Nov 9 2003, 05:12 AM
U beat Marz?
Good for u BIGG, no doubt that you are one of the hisgest ranked players in sam!
So in short..teach me your moves and congrats! :P
yes i have beaten marz but i have lost to him aswell many of times. i don't like his alias usage so i never bring people up like that. is he good? yes very good and a hell of a fight.

LaSH
11-09-2003, 05:18 AM
Hi all!!!!! :P

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:21 AM
in a 1 on 1 game i suck at because of my type of play. i am an attacker and will jump in to a fight of missles with my knife. thats my game and i love it and it works for me. 1 on 1 i usually will lose because i am very impatient and if you look at any of my screenies, my death count is very high. there is one player who is very good also that plays with the same style and thats lash who fights exactly the same way i fight. always jumping into a battle regardless of chance yet it works for some players. lash is also a great player but never gets the credit like me. there are some that can go through a game and die 5 times but me, i get killed alot.

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 05:22 AM
hey you hump, i just used your name before you posted. was your ears ringing?

give me a call because i lost your #

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 05:30 AM
I need to lear how to run away in sam, cuaz i keep runing into shotty ammo, grenades, rockets, and whatnot...i'll be watching demos and seeing how u all play!

merkwannabe
11-09-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Nov 8 2003, 10:21 PM
in a 1 on 1 game i suck at because of my type of play.
True, I don't think you would be able to beat very many of the "good" players in 1vs1s, (who am I to talk), but in death match you do well, and that's a fact. Just like Lash, you use tactics.. Fast kills. Although, I don't like the way this topic was started, you can't really disagree with the point he made. He said
i have beaten everyone in sam except dangerous dan That's not such a hard thing really.. Even the best are beatable on some days, Dan, usually is able to stay very consistent, so I guess Big is right. :bawling: Nowadays the old n0obs are the masters and only like 10 people play.. I account for half of them. (hah aliases get it) guess not :bawling:

merkwannabe
11-09-2003, 06:39 AM
BIG is good :thumbs:
Dan is great :thumbs:
Merk is stupid :thumbs:

Black Rose
11-09-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 9 2003, 07:39 AM
BIG is good :thumbs:
Dan is great :thumbs:
Merk is stupid :thumbs:
wub

Rosie is sweet http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/lieb/3/img/001.gif

:P

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
11-09-2003, 07:09 AM
Yes, without question Dan is the best. The only way I can come close to matching him is in Yodeller with 8+ players and I mow people down with the mini-gun. Other than that, forget it. His aim is unparalled and he knows where to get health and armor at all times. He sees everyone at all times. He is never surprised.

Big, I must say, you are definitely up there for a top spot. You are very very fast and also have extreme aim. I have played a few games with you in Little Trouble and you have dominated without spamming. Very solid.

Dan in 1v1? Forget it. I wouldn't even bother. Once he kills you the first time he's going to max out his health and armor and suck up all the guns. He's just that good.

But is he unbeatable? Unkillable? No, he's neither of those two. The biggest probelm people have when they play him is fear. Those that know are very scared, and as soon as they see those flashing orange letters, they freeze up and give in. Well, SS is about being aggressive and smart, and you can't be afraid of dan if you want to have a prayer of beating him. He is human just like everyone else. That's the best advice I can give for beating DD.

Dangerous Dan, you are the man. http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/therest/bow2.gif http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/therest/bow2.gif http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/therest/bow2.gif

JIMINATOR
11-09-2003, 07:41 AM
hmmm. well I have beaten everyone also. wait, i meant all the noobs,
and some of the good people. does that really count though? most of
the good people have left sam, the skillz people (or so they claim) play
1.05. Todays games are not really about who is the best, but who
can kill noobs the fastest. really. i have done a 1v1 vs someone who
does those commonly in LT and that was an entirely different beast.
i could not go from one section of the map to another before getting
blown up by a well placed rocket. that was skill. much of todays games
revolve around camping resources and dumping loads of rockets. that
will get the kills, but is not skillful. so anyway, i originally had some
point with this post, but i have forgotten what it was.... :hmmm:

merkwannabe
11-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Jim is right.. What is skill? People say "I owned you," and stuff, really everyone plays different. Most frag kill, that doesn't really come into question anymore. If you beat Dan one game, that doesn't mean anything. Death Match doesn't demonstrate skill. Okay, it does, but in 1vs1s you can see the true skill.. Plus who are we comparing ourselves to, the 30 people who play sam in total.. Or maybe TUW or Machine after they haven't played for months.. I mean sam is over, most people don't care enough to get back into their old shape. After playing Quake for a few days and coming back to sam, I was disappointed, complaining everywhere and this whole ownage thing again.

Btw, if you read my post you have too much free time.. :lol:

death maker
11-09-2003, 08:27 AM
ORRRRRR u can just say "hell with it its just a GAME" u dont need to have it take over your life and EFFECT you in any emotional ways ;)

DiTomasso
11-09-2003, 08:31 AM
Like your playing style Big :wootrock:

death maker
11-09-2003, 08:33 AM
if your better then congrats.. if you are not then umm go bake a cake? it shouldnet realy matter ither way

He Is Legend
11-09-2003, 03:03 PM
omg..

Dangerous Dan is not the best....

Psycho Marz is the best...he has beaten Dan everytime he has played him mostly...

And i have beaten Dangerous Dan plenty of times..he isnt that hard guys..come on...

my 2 Cents...

TheUltimateWarrior
11-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Nice words Big :thumbs:

LaSH
11-09-2003, 03:17 PM
I think you all are the best. Everbody that plays SAM is the best in my book. Too stick around and play on such a sh!tty net code and put up with the (F9ns) and (Tring to stabalize connection). I cant really point one person out to be the best. Their is to much talent that has incountered this game. So many different styles that are used.

So to end my comment-------------- GG to all,your all great players. :thumbs: :drink:

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LaSH@Nov 9 2003, 11:17 AM
I think you all are the best. Everbody that plays SAM is the best in my book. Too stick around and play on such a sh!tty net code and put up with the (F9ns) and (Tring to stabalize connection). I cant really point one person out to be the best. Their is to much talent that has incountered this game. So many different styles that are used.

So to end my comment-------------- GG to all,your all great players. :thumbs: :drink:
Everyone except me!

Slash
11-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I still think Kingsville Boy is hands down, the best Sam player to ever grace the earth with his presence. :loser:

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Nov 9 2003, 11:41 AM
I still think Kingsville Boy is hands down, the best Sam player to ever grace the earth with his presence. :loser:
:lol: He's also the most stylish player!

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Nov 9 2003, 03:41 PM
:lol:
kingsville is a very frustrating player but hey he wins alot. his style kills me as i usually walk into his bomb.

JIMINATOR
11-09-2003, 04:10 PM
wins a lot? maybe, but not the games I am in. He is bad but there are
a couple of others that give him competition, like pussy, and damn,
when you get old you can't maintain a train of thought or remember names.... :P

Slash
11-09-2003, 04:19 PM
I was totally being sarcastic. He is one of the worst players I have ever seen.

UncleSam
11-09-2003, 04:29 PM
:watchmovie:

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 05:03 PM
I just played with Kingsville, LOL he can't even get a frag with invisibility!

EricC
11-09-2003, 05:33 PM
I think Psycho Marz is the best player who i have personally seen play :)

but then again i have only played like 4 games total without him being in the game so i havent really seen many other people :)

FASTway
11-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Why don't you post this in the Serious Sam section??? :rolleyes:

Strider
11-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Nov 9 2003, 05:10 AM
strider is a good player but yes he leaves when he is losing.* and i also have beat him and he knows it.* i dont understand why he would make a comment and not explain the laughing gif.
i really don't feel like explaining myself but what the hell..

when i leave games, i leave because i either have to go or because i'm not having fun. knowing sirc is a :EDIT:he'll probably say "well of course you leave when you don't have fun because losing isn't fun." well for your information mr. :EDIT:, i leave because i'm not having fun. i have left perfect games before cuz the guys that i was playing weren't fun to play against. i have left games when i'm getting owned by bigd or other players because i just simply was not having fun, and games are about fun right? so why stay if you aren't having fun? i stick out games where i get my ass kicked against guys like dd because he plays very fair and he poses a good challenge. same with tik, marz, merk, slick nick, sometimes even you little sircy... very rarely do you pose a challenge though. bigd, you are a great player, you have beat me several times, and i have beat you. i dont know why i put the laughing smiley and made that comment, i thought about it and i read over your posts again and i don't see why i put that.. so i guess i'm sorry for making that comment. i don't know where i got the words to say that from. i just play the game for fun, and when i'm not having fun, i leave. period.

strider

Post edited by WHO

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Strider I would suggest that you chill with your comments.
I edited your post to avoid a flame.

ADVICE: THINK BEFORE YOU POST

Dangerous Dan
11-09-2003, 08:49 PM
seeing how this topic is directed towards me, i would appreciate it if a mod or admin closed the thread right about now. I'm not the best, never was, never will be, but thx for the kind words BIGG :).

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
11-09-2003, 09:24 PM
closed :lol:

merkwannabe
11-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****@Nov 9 2003, 02:24 PM
closed :lol:
Didn't work.. :unsure: hehehe

Message to BIG___----____ PlEASE TAKE THE BOLD OUT OF YOUR NAME.. Its un-natural.. :lol:

Slice
11-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Yay. I got one in before it got closed. :D

Jive88
11-09-2003, 09:52 PM
oooo gonnna be close!!

Jive88
11-09-2003, 09:53 PM
yes!!! in time!

Rivers
11-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Black Rose+Nov 9 2003, 06:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Black Rose @ Nov 9 2003, 06:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merkwannabe@Nov 9 2003, 07:39 AM
BIG is good&nbsp; :thumbs:
Dan is great&nbsp; :thumbs:
Merk is stupid&nbsp; :thumbs:
wub

:P [/b][/quote]
Rivers Rocks&#33; :jammin:

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan@Nov 9 2003, 04:49 PM
seeing how this topic is directed towards me, i would appreciate it if a mod or admin closed the thread right about now. I&#39;m not the best, never was, never will be, but thx for the kind words BIGG :).
If ur not then who is?

Sirc
11-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Strider+Nov 9 2003, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strider @ Nov 9 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 9 2003, 05:10 AM
strider is a good player but yes he leaves when he is losing.* and i also have beat him and he knows it.* i dont understand why he would make a comment and not explain the laughing gif.
i really don&#39;t feel like explaining myself but what the hell..

when i leave games, i leave because i either have to go or because i&#39;m not having fun. knowing sirc is a :EDIT:he&#39;ll probably say "well of course you leave when you don&#39;t have fun because losing isn&#39;t fun." well for your information mr. :EDIT:, i leave because i&#39;m not having fun. i have left perfect games before cuz the guys that i was playing weren&#39;t fun to play against. i have left games when i&#39;m getting owned by bigd or other players because i just simply was not having fun, and games are about fun right? so why stay if you aren&#39;t having fun? i stick out games where i get my ass kicked against guys like dd because he plays very fair and he poses a good challenge. same with tik, marz, merk, slick nick, sometimes even you little sircy... very rarely do you pose a challenge though. bigd, you are a great player, you have beat me several times, and i have beat you. i dont know why i put the laughing smiley and made that comment, i thought about it and i read over your posts again and i don&#39;t see why i put that.. so i guess i&#39;m sorry for making that comment. i don&#39;t know where i got the words to say that from. i just play the game for fun, and when i&#39;m not having fun, i leave. period.

strider

Post edited by WHO [/b][/quote]
Wow. :blink:

Everyone takes me too seriously around here. :WTF:

merkwannabe
11-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent+Nov 9 2003, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRkAgent &#064; Nov 9 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dangerous Dan@Nov 9 2003, 04:49 PM
seeing how this topic is directed towards me, i would appreciate it if a mod or admin closed the thread right about now.&nbsp; I&#39;m not the best, never was, never will be, but thx for the kind words BIGG :).
If ur not then who is? [/b][/quote]
There is no such thing as the "best" player. There are top players and that&#39;s where you want to be. :) (Three more months and I&#39;m there, I hope)

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Sirc+Nov 9 2003, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Nov 9 2003, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Strider@Nov 9 2003, 04:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 9 2003, 05:10 AM
i really don&#39;t feel like explaining myself but what the hell..

when i leave games, i leave because i either have to go or because i&#39;m not having fun. knowing sirc is a :EDIT:he&#39;ll probably say "well of course you leave when you don&#39;t have fun because losing isn&#39;t fun." well for your information mr. :EDIT:, i leave because i&#39;m not having fun. i have left perfect games before cuz the guys that i was playing weren&#39;t fun to play against. i have left games when i&#39;m getting owned by bigd or other players because i just simply was not having fun, and games are about fun right? so why stay if you aren&#39;t having fun? i stick out games where i get my ass kicked against guys like dd because he plays very fair and he poses a good challenge. same with tik, marz, merk, slick nick, sometimes even you little sircy... very rarely do you pose a challenge though. bigd, you are a great player, you have beat me several times, and i have beat you. i dont know why i put the laughing smiley and made that comment, i thought about it and i read over your posts again and i don&#39;t see why i put that.. so i guess i&#39;m sorry for making that comment. i don&#39;t know where i got the words to say that from. i just play the game for fun, and when i&#39;m not having fun, i leave. period.

strider

Post edited by WHO
Wow. :blink:

Everyone takes me too seriously around here. :WTF: [/b][/quote]
Nah we all wub u&#33;

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2003, 11:30 PM
sometimes i kick myself in the rear for even posting.

all i wanted was for dd to get credit for his skill in this game. i like his game style and his consistency.

hmmm, maybe that is all i should of said :bandhead:

hey, i respect all players in this game and love the great battles. there are alot of you not just dd. i just felt that out of all the people i played, he gives me the hardest time. i do not play marz much but from what many are saying he must be just as good and all the power to him. i do not disrespect anyone who plays for fun or plays to compete (i only hate spammers and campers :P )

i am highly competitive and thats why i gave the credit to dd because i felt (not you) that he is the most consistent player that i play. to me (not you) i feel he is the best in the game and that&#39;s just my opinion.

i also hope none of you felt degraded my my posts because i like just about all of you. i think gm as a great group of people and for those that know me understand but those that don&#39;t just try.

ok dd, now let them all know you are leaving mercs and joining DOA :P

Strider
11-09-2003, 11:46 PM
EDITED BY WHO

Send me a PM if you have a problem.
You have been warned.

JIMINATOR
11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
IBTL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

nah, i love youse guys. striderooski has a point though. (i only got to see
the edited points.... but) - if it isn&#39;t fun, there is no obligation to be
there. some playing styles lead to more irritation rather than fun.
gone. no problemo. too spammy, too many blind rockets, gone.
(i have been guilty of too many rockets...) some days i am in the mood
for some good shotty battles, and instead i get rockets everywhere.
no problem, gone&#33; it just depends on the tolerance for spam.... i don&#39;t
mind getting owned, but i hate getting owned when someone is throwing
blind rockets at every corridor. gone&#33;

EXEcution
11-09-2003, 11:50 PM
When will you all realize it MORE than a game&#33;
ITS MORE THAN HAVING FUN&#33;
People&#39;s lives are at stake&#33;
MUAHHAHA&#33;
And here comes the ambulance&#33;

Strider
11-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Nov 9 2003, 11:47 PM
IBTL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

nah, i love youse guys. striderooski has a point though. (i only got to see
the edited points.... but) - if it isn&#39;t fun, there is no obligation to be
there. some playing styles lead to more irritation rather than fun.
gone. no problemo. too spammy, too many blind rockets, gone.
(i have been guilty of too many rockets...) some days i am in the mood
for some good shotty battles, and instead i get rockets everywhere.
no problem, gone&#33; it just depends on the tolerance for spam.... i don&#39;t
mind getting owned, but i hate getting owned when someone is throwing
blind rockets at every corridor. gone&#33;
:drink:

JIMINATOR
11-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent@Nov 9 2003, 07:50 PM
MUAHHAHA&#33;
but you have to have a life in order for it to be at stake&#33;&#33;&#33;

(<<== jiminator, searching for a life...)

Sirc
11-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Edited by Who.

It&#39;s generally not a good idea to repost things that an admin has edited out. Good luck&#33; :wave:

Aries
11-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent@Nov 9 2003, 11:50 PM
MUAHHAHA&#33;
:rolf1: :rolf1:

ME BIGGD01
11-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent@Nov 9 2003, 11:50 PM
MUAHHAHA&#33;
:rofl: amen :thumbs:

EXEcution
11-10-2003, 12:47 AM
Nice win BIGG i posted in the DOA S&T&#33;
If there was a best right now you&#39;d be it&#33;

ME BIGGD01
11-10-2003, 01:10 AM
thanks bud, i couldnt believe i won with such a deficit. good games :thumbs:

MANSON
11-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Black Rose+Nov 9 2003, 12:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Black Rose @ Nov 9 2003, 12:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merkwannabe@Nov 9 2003, 07:39 AM
BIG is good&nbsp; :thumbs:
Dan is great&nbsp; :thumbs:
Merk is stupid&nbsp; :thumbs:
wub

:P [/b][/quote]
Yup&#33; And Tasty I bet&#33;&#33;&#33; :drink:

OUTLAWS Spike
11-10-2003, 03:24 AM
Same s**t, different day&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Going back to DAoC now. :wave:

T I K
11-10-2003, 03:56 AM
Sounds like Marz n DD in a 1v1 would settle this [Edit] :P

Grimmy
11-10-2003, 04:15 AM
And the saga continutes :rolleyes: Who the best person is, but then again look how old the game is. There is always the "best player" but it is for a time period. No matter who the best player is, there is always someone that can beat them, just might not be there time frame. Take everyone at there prime, put them together, and you will have a tie. Game over, next map.

And Strider :rofl: Don&#39;t feed the forum trolls&#33; :P

Slice
11-10-2003, 04:21 AM
Honestly I think there are probably alot of retired players who if stayed with this lousy game as you all still bare, there would be a lot of awesome players like Dan. The game is old and sucks. Unless Croteam gets a bankroll, I won&#39;t even consider buying their next attempt at an online fps&#33;

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-10-2003, 04:35 AM
and thats your last warning.
Big i am sorry your topic had to end like this.
Strider if you have anything else to say say it to me in PM.

AGAIN LAST WARNING&#33;&#33;