PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts to Legalize Same-Sex Marriage

Dark Reign
11-19-2003, 04:45 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/18/samesex....ling/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/18/samesex.marriage.ruling/index.html)

Fred Bear
11-19-2003, 07:24 AM
that is just wrong. what the **** is happening to this country? Cant have the 10 comandments near a court house but we can have same sex marriage? Give me a break :mad:

Rivers
11-19-2003, 08:13 AM
Whatever floats their boat.

ME BIGGD01
11-19-2003, 12:21 PM
i also have no problem with this and feel if two of the same sex want to get married, who are we to say anything. besides, there are many different religions that are no better than the other so who and what is to make jugdement. i have no problem with but do not like the political correctness of the system that makes a point to show that it is normal on tv or anything else. opinions should not be pawned off to make anyones else's opinion be wrong. i do not want my child growing up thinking it's normal to be gay because my opinion may differ to that even if i have no problem with others choice of sexual encounters.

on a side note, people were intended to get married to make a family. in my born into religion, you were or could only get married to have children which is completely not possible (as far as i know)between two of the same sex partners.

as far as marriage goes, all i can say about it is it's a commitment (i can say alot more but do not want to scare anyone) and therefore like anyone else has nothing to say to anyone who wants to commit themself to anyone regardless of race, religion, or sex. this is america and people should be free to do what they want aslong as it doesnt hurt anyone else.

:thumbs:

Scorch
11-19-2003, 12:24 PM

Sexyjess
11-19-2003, 12:30 PM
:blink: nice avatar Dark Reign

Fantum309
11-19-2003, 12:52 PM
Sure, let them get married, and lets hear about their divorces too. I want to hear how the court decides on retirements, property and even child custody situations. That will keep the lawyers and courts busy! :rofl:

Pure_Evil
11-19-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Nov 19 2003, 07:21 AM
as far as marriage goes, all i can say about it is it's a commitment (i can say alot more but do not want to scare anyone) and therefore like anyone else has nothing to say to anyone who wants to commit themself to anyone regardless of race, religion, or sex. this is america and people should be free to do what they want aslong as it doesnt hurt anyone else.

Marriage means different things to different people. If you have a problem with the State legalizing it, then I suspect you have issues within yourself. State = mans law, Church suposably = God's law. If the State wants it legal, fine by me, I could care less if a bunch of J.O.P.'s are doing same sex marriages.

Now if it's because of your religous beliefs that you oppose same sex marriages, then fight it within you church. Church is a private community and like any private organization, it has the right to discriminate as it sees fit. Do I agree with this, no. But it's the way it is.

Bottom line, 2 people want to get married, that's none of my bussiness, it's their's.

Why do people make a big deal about something that doesn't hurt anyone? :WTF:

Here's some headlines people should care about!

U.S. Hits Saddam Hometown; Bush Faces Anti-War Demos
Gunman Wounds Five at Israel-Jordan Border
Sniper Suspect Malvo Says 'I Intended to Kill Them All'
China Threatens Taiwan Anew With Force
High Cost Of Medications Debated
U.S. Redoubling Efforts to Find Bin Laden

Fantum309
11-19-2003, 01:31 PM
That's nice Pure, but not the subject of this thread! :P

Pure_Evil
11-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Nov 19 2003, 08:31 AM
That's nice Pure, but not the subject of this thread! :P
Just a statement Bro ;)

This might actually turn into a interesting thread for a change :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Now we know where Sal and DL really went last week. :shifty:

MANSON
11-19-2003, 02:28 PM
:rofl:

Nitro
11-19-2003, 03:06 PM
dont get me started on this one...

Fred Bear
11-19-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil+Nov 19 2003, 08:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pure_Evil @ Nov 19 2003, 08:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 19 2003, 07:21 AM
&nbsp; this is america and people should be free to do what they want aslong as it doesnt hurt anyone else.

Why do people make a big deal about something that doesn&#39;t hurt anyone? :WTF:

[/b][/quote]
dosnt hurt anyone else? what about the children that have to grow up with this sort of thing. what is it teaching them? No wonder the divorce rate is so high. It&#39;s way too easy to get married now then it ever has been and i think the institution of marraige is watered down because of things like this. If we allow same sex marraige the next thing is marraige to your pet.

I have way too many issues with this and dont want to offend anyone so I think I will zip it.

Sirc
11-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Nov 19 2003, 12:03 PM
If we allow same sex marraige the next thing is marraige to your pet.
:funny.gif: :rofl:

JIMINATOR
11-19-2003, 04:37 PM
lol, the tempers flying.
essentially if you are gay and in a relationship, then why shouldn&#39;t
you have the same rights as other couples? imagine being straight
and never being able to marry or to enjoy the benefits of marriage.
i imagine there is a much greater tendency to move from relationship
to relationship since there is nothing that gets recognized legally.
Your typical gay couple will probably be two wage earners, no children.
That means they pay taxes at the single rate and receive no benifits
available to other tax payers, for things like school, child credits,
education credits, etc.

Pure_Evil
11-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Nov 19 2003, 11:37 AM
never being able to marry or to enjoy the benefits of marriage.

:lol: :rolf1: :lol:

Good one&#33; :thumbs:

Slice
11-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Whocares......

Death Engineer
11-19-2003, 05:40 PM
I disagree with the ruling.

[begin opinion]

The marital union is one established by God between a man and a woman. To say that any other relationship is "just as good" is to demean his design.

My suggestion: Read Romans chapter 1. It&#39;s pretty clear.

[end opinion]

Fantum309
11-19-2003, 05:40 PM
lol, I wonder if marriage curbs the desire for sex in a gay marriage like a heterosexual marriage? :hmmm: :rofl:

Jive88
11-19-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Nov 19 2003, 02:14 PM
Now we know where Sal and DL really went last week. :shifty:
:rolf1: :rolf1: :rolf1: :rolf1:

Fred Bear
11-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Nov 19 2003, 12:40 PM
lol, I wonder if marriage curbs the desire for sex in a gay marriage like a heterosexual marriage? :hmmm: :rofl:
I will never know. :rofl:

Grimmy
11-19-2003, 06:39 PM
dosnt hurt anyone else?* what about the children that have to grow up with this sort of thing.* what is it teaching them? Wake up, it&#39;s the millinium. It&#39;s all around, and there is nothing you can do about it. Hell it&#39;s on TV, so don&#39;t let kids watch TV, it&#39;s all over the net, so no net for kids. Education is the key, they will do what they want and what they feel is right, deal with it.

No wonder the divorce rate is so high.* It&#39;s way too easy to get married now then it ever has been and i think the institution of marraige is watered down because of things like this. Not sure what what your point was on this, but the way I read it, show me a gay couple that has been divorced. Then I can show you millions of straight people that are going through divorce. That&#39;s a fact.

If we allow same sex marraige the next thing is marraige to your pet. That would have the animal right activists all over that, it&#39;d never happen. But if bestiality is your thing, :wacko: stay away from my dog, and I don&#39;t want to hear anything about it. This isn&#39;t even a comparison, from 2 humans, to a human and an animal. :WTF:

This is a funny topic to watch people post about, to see those are totally against it and are a big part of "the band wagon" and it goes to prove that society as a whole can&#39;t handle the truth. If society as a whole desided to move to another country, would you too? Some people need to wake up, and realize where they live, get a grip on reality. If not, tough ****, and deal with it. :rolleyes:

Snip3r
11-19-2003, 07:09 PM
I moved to South Africa
Don&#39;t think I live in Massachusetts.

EXEcution
11-19-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Nov 19 2003, 03:24 AM
that is just wrong. what the **** is happening to this country? Cant have the 10 comandments near a court house but we can have same sex marriage? Give me a break :mad:
I&#39;m in total agreement&#33;
We&#39;re having an anti-ghey protest at our school&#33;

Pure_Evil
11-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent+Nov 19 2003, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRkAgent @ Nov 19 2003, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fred Bear@Nov 19 2003, 03:24 AM
that is just wrong.&nbsp; what the **** is happening to this country?&nbsp; Cant have the 10 comandments near a court house but we can have same sex marriage?&nbsp; Give me a break&nbsp; :mad:
We&#39;re having an anti-ghey protest at our school&#33; [/b][/quote]
You can&#39;t be serious :blink:

Sirc
11-19-2003, 08:29 PM
dosnt hurt anyone else?* what about the children that have to grow up with this sort of thing.* what is it teaching them? Wake up, it&#39;s the millinium. It&#39;s all around, and there is nothing you can do about it. Hell it&#39;s on TV, so don&#39;t let kids watch TV, it&#39;s all over the net, so no net for kids. Education is the key, they will do what they want and what they feel is right, deal with it.

There are many things on TV that I deem inaproppriate for my children. And I do in fact control watch they do and don&#39;t watch. Same with the net. Of course there&#39;s something I can do about it if I think action is warranted. Wake up. No one should blindly except something that they feel is morally wrong.

No wonder the divorce rate is so high.* It&#39;s way too easy to get married now then it ever has been and i think the institution of marraige is watered down because of things like this. Not sure what what your point was on this, but the way I read it, show me a gay couple that has been divorced. Then I can show you millions of straight people that are going through divorce. That&#39;s a fact.

Show me a gay couple that has been legally married. Is it legal anywhere? Hawaii maybe, I&#39;m not sure.

If we allow same sex marraige the next thing is marraige to your pet. That would have the animal right activists all over that, it&#39;d never happen. But if bestiality is your thing, :wacko: stay away from my dog, and I don&#39;t want to hear anything about it. This isn&#39;t even a comparison, from 2 humans, to a human and an animal. :WTF:

To many people homosexuality is as much an abomination as bestiality. It is a sin in many religions (probably most religions).

Personally I don&#39;t care either way. If two people want to share their lives together in a marriage then who am I to stand in the way of their happiness. Good for them. I do get a bit concerned when homosexual couples want to raise children though. That&#39;s got to play hell on a child&#39;s developing sexual identity.

One point has always puzzled me though. Humans are the only species (as far as I know) that produce homosexual offspring. Homosexuality simply cannot exist in nature. In another species a homosexual offspring would not reproduce and thus the genetic line would stop there. Assuming that homosexuality is genetically based. On the other hand pheromones play a much stronger role in other species, so perhaps homosexual tendencies are overcome by this chemically-induced impulse to mate. What&#39;s my point? I dunno. This is too deep to discuss without having a few beers first. :lol: :drink:

Rivers
11-19-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear+Nov 19 2003, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fred Bear @ Nov 19 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Nov 19 2003, 08:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 19 2003, 07:21 AM
*&nbsp; this is america and people should be free to do what they want aslong as it doesnt hurt anyone else.

Why do people make a big deal about something that doesn&#39;t hurt anyone? :WTF:

dosnt hurt anyone else? what about the children that have to grow up with this sort of thing. what is it teaching them? No wonder the divorce rate is so high. It&#39;s way too easy to get married now then it ever has been and i think the institution of marraige is watered down because of things like this. If we allow same sex marraige the next thing is marraige to your pet.

I have way too many issues with this and dont want to offend anyone so I think I will zip it. [/b][/quote]
Its because of a lack of culture that the US faces. I mean, same sex partners are no big deal in other parts of the world and the children know that. They see it in their cartoons no less were the only country that trys to hold back because we lack in culturely intolerant. That&#39;s why most of the countrys that hate the US do so. I agree with Pure, Religon is a way more touchy subject than same sex marriages.

Fred Bear
11-19-2003, 08:37 PM
still zipped

Fantum309
11-19-2003, 08:48 PM
I think I&#39;ll go check out Fred Bears Pam Spam, thats what I like&#33; :rolleyes:

Saretta
11-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 10:29 PM
Show me a gay couple that has been legally married. Is it legal anywhere? Hawaii maybe, I&#39;m not sure.

@ Sirc: It&#39;s legal in Germany. The homosexual couples can marry here and many did that when they legalized it.

@ all: I see nothing bad in it. Everyone should be allowed to be happy in his life and if this contains a same-sex marriage he should be allowed to do that.
If the church says it&#39;s bad and satanic - ok, but the church says many things I don&#39;t agree with.
BTW your children might find out on their own and what will you do if your boy or girl comes home one day and tells you: Dad/Mom I&#39;m homosexual??

Fred Bear
11-19-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Nov 19 2003, 03:48 PM
I think I&#39;ll go check out Fred Bears Pam Spam, thats what I like&#33; :rolleyes:
hey&#33; :w00t: thats an idea&#33;

JIMINATOR
11-19-2003, 09:00 PM
:rolleyes:

Bruce Bagemihl: Biological exuberance. Animal homosexuality and natural diversity. St. Martin&#39;s Press 2000 (USA)*

does not stop putting forward interesting problems. When more than 450 species
have both males and females&#39; homosexual members, we need immediately to
deny any genetic responsibility for it, because too many variables into play.
Actions of stress inside the uterus or inside the egg during a particular moment of
sexual differentiation of the embryo could have better explained it, but till now
there is not any confirmation.

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-19-2003, 09:04 PM
@Bain :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Oh.. and IBTL&#33;

Sirc
11-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Its because of a lack of culture that the US faces.

@ Rivers:

I disagree. I think it is the extreme cultural diversity that causes problems here in the US. It&#39;s the lack of cultural uniformity that does not allow us to develop a common acceptance of what is socially acceptable and what is not. In some countires homosexuality is excepted. In some it is punishable by stoning. How many Iranian same sex marriages do you suppose there are? ;)

@ Jiminator:

does not stop putting forward interesting problems. When more than 450 species
have both males and females&#39; homosexual members, we need immediately to
deny any genetic responsibility for it, because too many variables into play.
Actions of stress inside the uterus or inside the egg during a particular moment of
sexual differentiation of the embryo could have better explained it, but till now
there is not any confirmation.

What the heck does that mean? Is it saying that homosexuality is caused by damage to the embryo? That it&#39;s some sort of birth defect?

Sirc
11-19-2003, 09:46 PM
@ Bain: Well, yes I guess I knew that same-sex marraiges were legal in some other countries. I was thinking about the US because the original post was concerning a US issue. Besides Germany, which other countries allow same-sex marriages?

merkwannabe
11-19-2003, 10:06 PM
Dark Agent "Anti-Ghey" protests? Really?

If so.. :loser:

Pure_Evil
11-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 04:46 PM
@ Bain: Well, yes I guess I knew that same-sex marraiges were legal in some other countries. I was thinking about the US because the original post was concerning a US issue. Besides Germany, which other countries allow same-sex marriages?
I "think" Belgium does :cool:

Saretta
11-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 11:46 PM
Well you got me here :P . I don&#39;t know :mellow:

JIMINATOR
11-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 05:42 PM
@ Jiminator:

What the heck does that mean? Is it saying that homosexuality is caused by damage to the embryo? That it&#39;s some sort of birth defect?
nah, just some stupid quote from the book. the interesting point being 450 species. i didn&#39;t read analyze or agree with the rest....

TheUltimateWarrior
11-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Holland does

NightBreed
11-20-2003, 12:36 AM
:dry: Bah.. it&#39;s all about legality and insurance coverage...

merkwannabe
11-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent+Nov 19 2003, 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRkAgent @ Nov 19 2003, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fred Bear@Nov 19 2003, 03:24 AM
that is just wrong.&nbsp; what the **** is happening to this country?&nbsp; Cant have the 10 comandments near a court house but we can have same sex marriage?&nbsp; Give me a break&nbsp; :mad:
We&#39;re having an anti-ghey protest at our school&#33; [/b][/quote]
Btw, thanks for shooting my dead corpse every time you killed me&#33;&#33; True cf sportmanship.. :thumbs:

EXEcution
11-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+Nov 19 2003, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe &#064; Nov 19 2003, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DaRkAgent@Nov 19 2003, 12:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fred Bear@Nov 19 2003, 03:24 AM
that is just wrong.* what the **** is happening to this country?* Cant have the 10 comandments near a court house but we can have same sex marriage?* Give me a break* :mad:
We&#39;re having an anti-ghey protest at our school&#33;
Btw, thanks for shooting my dead corpse every time you killed me&#33;&#33; True cf sportmanship.. :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: I know&#33;
Why does it matter anyway?
I dopn&#39;t want anyone else shooting ur corpse my homeybee&#33; wub
Don&#39;t worry i won&#39;t be around sam for long&#33;
BTW We&#39;re required to shoot corpses as CF memebers&#33; :jammin: :P

EXEcution
11-20-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 19 2003, 06:06 PM
Dark Agent "Anti-Ghey" protests?&nbsp; Really?

If so..&nbsp; :loser:
Let me explain&#33; We&#39;re doing a play in school that has something to do with the murder of a homosexula male. It was a hate crime and now we&#39;re having an anti-fghey group come to our school and protest&#33;
There is a site devoted all to us (our School) and it begins "The f*g-drenched Upper Dublin (my school)..."I would post a link but they have some offensive images&#33;
Sorry for making it so vague in the first post&#33;
Me=dull&#33;

merkwannabe
11-20-2003, 01:11 AM
:lol: ok.. I c

Sirc
11-20-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 19 2003, 08:50 PM
Btw, thanks for shooting my dead corpse every time you killed me&#33;&#33; True cf sportmanship.. :thumbs:
:rofl:

Dan2
11-20-2003, 01:39 AM
I&#39;m surprised nobody is discussing State vs. Federal authority. There is talk amongst Republicans in Congress to amend the Constitution, if necessary.

Grimmy
11-20-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 02:29 PM

I know a couple in Canada, came to the states, CA to be exact, and were married. Seen it in the papers, not around here, but I have seen it. It&#39;s out there. :)

Grimmy
11-20-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by DaRkAgent+Nov 19 2003, 07:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRkAgent @ Nov 19 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merkwannabe@Nov 19 2003, 06:06 PM
Dark Agent "Anti-Ghey" protests?*&nbsp; Really?

If so..*&nbsp; :loser:
Let me explain&#33; We&#39;re doing a play in school that has something to do with the murder of a homosexula male. It was a hate crime and now we&#39;re having an anti-fghey group come to our school and protest&#33;
There is a site devoted all to us (our School) and it begins "The f*g-drenched Upper Dublin (my school)..."I would post a link but they have some offensive images&#33;
Sorry for making it so vague in the first post&#33;
Me=dull&#33; [/b][/quote]
Would that be the Mathew Sheppard thing that went on like in Wyoming or something?

Sirc
11-20-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Nov 19 2003, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Nov 19 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 02:29 PM

I know a couple in Canada, came to the states, CA to be exact, and were married. Seen it in the papers, not around here, but I have seen it. It&#39;s out there. :) [/b][/quote]
:hmmm:

Well anyway, I don&#39;t agree that gay marriages "water down" the importance of marriage either. If the divorce rate is high it means that people aren&#39;t taking marriage seriously enough and aren&#39;t willing to put in the time and effort to make it work. Too many people bail at the first sign of trouble. It&#39;s got nothing to do with whether a couple is gay or not.

I do however acknowledge that sometimes a marraige will fail because people grow apart and simply take different paths in life. People change. Sometimes it just isn&#39;t meant to be. But many people today just cop out.

EXEcution
11-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Nov 19 2003, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Nov 19 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 02:29 PM

I know a couple in Canada, came to the states, CA to be exact, and were married. Seen it in the papers, not around here, but I have seen it. It&#39;s out there. :) [/b][/quote]
Yeah i think&#33;

Slice
11-20-2003, 03:51 AM
Um homosexuality has existed for a long time. In Egyptian times Men would have sex with men and women and there wasn&#39;t any sexual preference in those times. As far as the human race to end because of homosexuality Sirc, ha ha don&#39;t count on it. It may be a blessing in disguise in fact. The current rate of procreation will lead to mass over population of the planet in the next 20 years. Also it isn&#39;t a choice; you are either born gay or straight. Ya ya nature vs. nurture, take that with a grain of salt too.

Another thing to consider is that humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure. All other species have sex to reproduce. Well there may be a few primates that have sex for pleasure but then again we didn&#39;t evolve from them did we.....

Snip3r
11-20-2003, 04:00 AM
I evolved from the sperm in your testicles :ghey:

Slice
11-20-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Nov 20 2003, 12:00 AM
You wish you had my sperm... :babe:

Sirc
11-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Nov 19 2003, 11:51 PM
As far as the human race to end because of homosexuality Sirc, ha ha don&#39;t count on it.
Erm, re-read Slice. I never said anything like that about the human race. Human gay couples can reproduce as easily as hetero couples.

Sirc
11-20-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Nov 20 2003, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Nov 20 2003, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Snip3r@Nov 20 2003, 12:00 AM
You wish you had my sperm... :babe: [/b][/quote]
You guys are freaks. Must be a GODS thing. :P

Slice
11-20-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Nov 20 2003, 12:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Nov 20 2003, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Nov 19 2003, 11:51 PM
As far as the human race to end because of homosexuality Sirc, ha ha don&#39;t count on it.
Erm, re-read Slice. I never said anything like that about the human race. Human gay couples can reproduce as easily as hetero couples. [/b][/quote]
Well you said that homosexuality simply can&#39;t exist in nature. The fact is it does. My point is, it probably should.

Death Engineer
11-20-2003, 04:46 AM
Who cares about homosexuality..... the word is ACCEPTED. NOT Excepted&#33;&#33; GET IT RIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Let&#39;s talk english.

PS. Machine -- you can&#39;t say IBTL... you&#39;re an admin&#33;

Sirc
11-20-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Nov 20 2003, 12:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Nov 20 2003, 12:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 20 2003, 12:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Nov 19 2003, 11:51 PM
Erm, re-read Slice. I never said anything like that about the human race. Human gay couples can reproduce as easily as hetero couples.
Well you said that homosexuality simply can&#39;t exist in nature. The fact is it does. My point is, it probably should. [/b][/quote]
Okay, I guess I meant to imply that this specific rule of nature doesn&#39;t apply to humans because human homosexuals have the ability to reproduce without mating.

Homosexuals SHOULD exist in nature? Why is that?

Slice
11-20-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Nov 19 2003, 01:40 PM

[begin opinion]

The marital union is one established by God between a man and a woman. To say that any other relationship is "just as good" is to demean his design.

My suggestion: Read Romans chapter 1. It&#39;s pretty clear.

[end opinion]
So "GOD" is a male? Wow what did he look like?

It is funny to me how people post their real feelings, then hide behind their religion. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. So every other religion got it wrong? Bah......

Slice
11-20-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Sirc+Nov 20 2003, 12:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sirc @ Nov 20 2003, 12:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Slice@Nov 20 2003, 12:29 AM

Well you said that homosexuality simply can&#39;t exist in nature. The fact is it does. My point is, it probably should.
Okay, I guess I meant to imply that this specific rule of nature doesn&#39;t apply to humans because human homosexuals have the ability to reproduce without mating.

Homosexuals SHOULD exist in nature? Why is that? [/b][/quote]
Well Sirc I am in the GODS clan, but I am not GOD so I don&#39;t have an explanation as to why they exsist. :P

Jive88
i strongly agree with sirc here. if it were meant for homosexual couples to exist, then a gay couple or a lesbian couple should have the ability to reproduce naturally.

Sirc
Originally posted by Slice+Nov 20 2003, 01:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Nov 20 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Death Engineer@Nov 19 2003, 01:40 PM

The marital union is one established by God between a man and a woman.&nbsp; To say that any other relationship is "just as good" is to demean his design.

My suggestion:&nbsp; Read Romans chapter 1.&nbsp; It&#39;s pretty clear.

[end opinion]
So "GOD" is a male? Wow what did he look like?

It is funny to me how people post their real feelings, then hide behind their religion. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. So every other religion got it wrong? Bah...... [/quote]
:hmmm: That was confusing. Are you saying that every other religion sees God as a female, or as non-sexually oriented? Either way I think you are wrong there.

Sirc
11-20-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Nov 20 2003, 01:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Nov 20 2003, 01:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sirc@Nov 20 2003, 12:52 AM

Originally posted by Slice@Nov 20 2003, 12:29 AM

Homosexuals SHOULD exist in nature? Why is that?
Well Sirc I am in the GODS clan, but I am not GOD so I don&#39;t have an explanation as to why they exsist. :P [/b][/quote]
Well you said they probably SHOULD exist. Why did you say that?

Slice
11-20-2003, 05:31 AM
Ugg, I don&#39;t want to waste any more time on this subject, so deal with it....

Rivers
11-20-2003, 06:01 AM
People think what they want and thats that.......too bad some people take it a little to far and that&#39;s usally what starts fights, wars etc. See.....I am paying attention in sociology class and NOT just checking out the hot chicks in there. :cool:

Sirc
11-20-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Nov 20 2003, 01:31 AM
Ugg, I don&#39;t want to waste any more time on this subject, so deal with it....
LOL. Okay Slice. Go get some rest. :P

Grimmy
11-20-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Jive88@Nov 19 2003, 11:03 PM
i strongly agree with sirc here. if it were meant for homosexual couples to exist, then a gay couple or a lesbian couple should have the ability to reproduce naturally.
If that were the case, then prisons would be so huge, it wouldn&#39;t be funny. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Sirc
11-20-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Nov 20 2003, 02:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Nov 20 2003, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jive88@Nov 19 2003, 11:03 PM
i strongly agree with sirc here.&nbsp; if it were meant for homosexual couples to exist, then a gay couple or a lesbian couple should have the ability to reproduce naturally.
If that were the case, then prisons would be so huge, it wouldn&#39;t be funny. :rolleyes: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Erm, wait a minute. I didn&#39;t say that. :blink:

Viper
11-20-2003, 09:27 AM
ok i am just going to say it.... gays are wrong (guy/guy) lesbians are gods gift&#33; lol

Sepra
11-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by BainSidhe+Nov 19 2003, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BainSidhe @ Nov 19 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sirc@Nov 19 2003, 10:29 PM
Show me a gay couple that has been legally married.&nbsp; Is it legal anywhere?&nbsp; Hawaii maybe, I&#39;m not sure.

@ Sirc: It&#39;s legal in Germany. The homosexual couples can marry here and many did that when they legalized it.

@ all: I see nothing bad in it. Everyone should be allowed to be happy in his life and if this contains a same-sex marriage he should be allowed to do that.
If the church says it&#39;s bad and satanic - ok, but the church says many things I don&#39;t agree with.
BTW your children might find out on their own and what will you do if your boy or girl comes home one day and tells you: Dad/Mom I&#39;m homosexual?? [/b][/quote]
Exactly

Sepra
11-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Nov 19 2003, 11:46 PM

PS. Machine -- you can&#39;t say IBTL... you&#39;re an admin&#33;
:rolf1: