PDA

View Full Version : Check it

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-24-2003, 01:53 AM
I went today and bought me a 1984 chevy pickup short wheel base. It has a rebuilt 305. Runs pretty good too. It needs a paint job and has a little body work but not much it already has duals and sounds good too. Of course it is time to spiffy it up a tad but that is the fun of it. I am ordering a new grill and putting some nice rims and a cd player with amps and twelves in it.I went to pep boys and they have a steering wheel that rocks and a set of peddles that light up if you touch the brake and gas it turns them on cool huh lol. of course a spray in bed liner is a necessaty also. then remove the block and make it beefy hahahahaaha.

NightBreed
11-24-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS CHICO@Nov 23 2003, 08:53 PM
a set of peddles that light up if you touch the brake and gas it turns them on cool huh lol.
:blink: I never heard of those... I gotta get out more, I guess... :hmmm:

OUTLAWS OZRIC
11-24-2003, 03:58 PM
:rofl: :rofl: SOUNDS GOOD MAN WTG :jammin:

Grimmy
11-24-2003, 06:27 PM
305? :( 355 :w00t: :wootrock: :shifty:

Can't wait to see it Chico :jammin: Oh, are you looking for an amp? I have a MTX 2300 black gold series, that's been sitting in the closet for over 2 years. Just got something bigger and bader, havne't found anyone to buy it yet. Let me know bro. :cool:

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-24-2003, 06:36 PM
I have a alpine cd player and a rockford fozgate amp for my front speakers and also a jenson 500 watt amp. for the rear but I need the rear twelves (audiobahns ) maybe. but who says two amps will be enough lol.

JIMINATOR
11-24-2003, 06:45 PM
sounds like a nice pimp ride!!! :thumbs:

Grimmy
11-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Dug out that 2300, it's a little dirty. The car I had it in, the trunk did seal too well, that is why it's a little discolored.

Would suggest a high amp altenator, and a lightning cap, or capacitor (same thing) to lighten the load a little, and to help your lights from dimming when your subs hit a low note.

:D I have one, and my lights still dim. :devil: If it's too loud, you are too old :wootrock:

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-25-2003, 11:56 PM
What is cool is that I have a half brother that owns a starter and alternator shop cool huh lol. I am chroming alot of the engine it has a holley four barrell but it could stand to be replaced when I pull the engine and send it in to get it balanced and a few goodies put in. I want it to be able to go down the road a feel like it is mean if you know what I mean lol. I will discuss with the guy at the speed shop on whether to go with a turbo charger or blower or nitro or what . I think I have bought a truck that when it is done will whoop a mustang in a heart beat. lol I will feed it nothing but fords lol.

JIMINATOR
11-26-2003, 12:26 AM
i'd suggest adding a set of aircraft landing lights. i had a set on one of my
rides some 15 years ago, and i damn loved those things. they would
light up the dark very well. when you click the lights for someone to dim
theirs, they will damn well dim, and from far up the road. and if you ever do drug
deals late at night, you can stand next to the car, and they will not be
able to see a damn thing, unlike with regular brights...

NightBreed
11-26-2003, 12:56 AM
:lol: :rolf1:

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-26-2003, 01:16 AM
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bawling:

PimpDaddy
11-26-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Nov 24 2003, 02:45 PM
sounds like a nice pimp ride!!! :thumbs:
Pimpin :thumbs:

Dan2
11-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Chico's gonna be BUMPIN' down the avenue!!! :cool: :jammin: :jammin:

Grimmy
11-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2@Nov 25 2003, 09:39 PM
Chico's gonna be BUMPIN' down the avenue!!! :cool: :jammin: :jammin:
:blink: :blink: I want one of those!!

Make that 2 :w00t: :wootrock: Who needs gas, when you can vibrate there, in style! :rofl:

OPTIMOOSE
11-26-2003, 05:40 AM
Chico get a small chain steering wheel and and a license plate that says "MUF DVR" and your set!

OUTLAWS Spike
11-26-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS CHICO@Nov 23 2003, 08:53 PM
I went today and bought me a 1984 chevy pickup short wheel base.
You Putz, you should have bought my truck, I would have made u a good deal on it!! :loser:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-26-2003, 09:58 PM
If you need any extra items to spiff it up let me know.
I still have friends in the biz.
I would suggest that you stay away from the Spray on Liners.
From experience they have more problems then you may think.
But, if you decide to go with the spray on make sure that they are spaying the goo hot.

Depending on how much juice you put under the hood Tubbing the rear end will be needed.

I learned this fron the S10 I built with a 350 10.5 to 1 compression with 150 shot of juice. That sucker sweeped side to side like mad. Very hard to drive.

Oh yea and I smoke every single ford I could find except for the alcohol burning one that beat my but.