PDA

View Full Version : Round Table and Council

SALvation
11-25-2003, 01:21 AM
Effective next week, we will be discontinuing the Round Table. In its place, we will be adding 1 more person from each clan and also clanless to the council. The council will continue to decide forum issues, and will also be the place to sk for requests for your clan. Round Table has become another spam forum, and that isn't what it was designed for.

So clans, please select 1 more person to represent you in the council. Please note, the admins will have final say whether that person is granted access to the council or not. It would be pointless to allow the people that spammed RT to be allowed in the council. So if you have a history of doing nothing but posting smilies in the RT, don't bother applying. If you are curious if we're talking about you, send us a PM.

The clanless reps will be appointed by the admins. If you are interested, PM us.

We'll contact the clan leaders over the weekend to get their choices. Thanks.

EXEcution
11-25-2003, 01:23 AM
So this means Aries will appoint just one person from his clan?
I think its a good idea, i've matured a bit ever since i got that handy permit of mine! :D
Also i don't mean to bust anyone, but the DAoC players will be returning here (to GM) for this to take full effect or what?

Dark Reign
11-25-2003, 01:43 AM
It should be interesting to see how this pans out... :hmmm:

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Nov 24 2003, 06:43 PM
It should be interesting to see how this pans out...  :hmmm:
Indeed. I noticed "certain" people's names being the last post constantly in the round table.. I think the round table should have been for the l33t members. This change looks likes its only being made to solve a problem that only a few members are creating.. :hmmm:

EXEcution
11-25-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+Nov 24 2003, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe @ Nov 24 2003, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dark Reign@Nov 24 2003, 06:43 PM
It should be interesting to see how this pans out...* :hmmm:
Indeed. I noticed "certain" people&#39;s names being the last post constantly in the round table.. I think the round table should have been for the l33t members. This change looks likes its only being made to solve a problem that only a few members are creating.. :hmmm: [/b][/quote]
What do u mean by l337?
Old timers (no offense) or capitol players?

MR. SLiK
11-25-2003, 03:38 AM
i wouldnt say round table was a spam forum, but it usually consists of admin remove person from group/add person to group.

SALvation
11-25-2003, 05:43 AM
RT was supposed to be for mods only and requests, but since everyone and their brother is a mod, it just seems natural to merge it with the council. Redundent having the two anyways.

Grimmy
11-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Nov 24 2003, 11:43 PM
RT was supposed to be for mods only and requests, but since everyone and their brother is a mod, it just seems natural to merge it with the council. Redundent having the two anyways.
For sure. Something to consider when choosing your clanmate, this person should be someone that helps with or knows the changes going on with your clan. It would help speed things up, and not have to PM an admin and flood them.

solid snake295
11-26-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Nov 24 2003, 09:21 PM
and also clanless to the council.
:shifty:

i have consulted the jury and they have nominated me to be in the council.

(just because the jury has pointy ears and a tail dosent mean they&#39;re votes dont count :tounge: )

Grimmy
12-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Just a reminder to everyone, the RT forum will be put to rest tomarrow. If you already know who your second Rep. will be, have your Council Rep post in the Council forums, so that their usergroup can be changed. If you haven&#39;t desided on your second Rep., just post you are still desiding. Any question, just ask or PM.

SoulReaver
12-03-2003, 01:08 AM
Has it been decided yet?