PDA

View Full Version : defination of being a "great" player

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 09:56 PM
Okay.. I have read enough posts from people claiming to be great players. If you beat someone, (I don't care if its Dan or Moerser), that doesn't mean your good. Fragmatches are nothing more than practice and showcases for people to demonstrate their talent.

[/end of complaint :)]

Btw, I will be using aliases for a while and will be picking up on some cheap techniques, I am sick of people spamming. I am not saying I don't do it, but I rarely have good shotty duels and when I do I get taken out by other people's rockets. I don't know, this game really is crap. I'll still play, but there isn't a lot more fun to be "gotten" out of it for me. :(

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 09:57 PM
I am sure this thread will be viewed as another method for Merky to get attention. :WTF:

JIMINATOR
11-25-2003, 10:04 PM
i love you merkius!!! and btw, I am a sucky player, one of the worst!! :bawling:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
11-25-2003, 10:09 PM
for me a good player is able to use all the weapons, :cool:
and to be good with shotty you just need a very good connection that's all! ;) (for my opinion)

try to kill a player with a cable by using a 56k :wacko:

JIMINATOR
11-25-2003, 10:17 PM
hmmm, i didn't realize that sam featured a cable/garrote option.
usually i just stick with the knife.... :hmmm:

V98ci
11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Nov 25 2003, 05:04 PM
i love you merkius!!! and btw, I am a sucky player, one of the worst!! :bawling:
Me too, Jim! I am so bad at Sam I quit to go play DAOC. I got tired of losing all the time. :thumbs: :devil:

Psycho Dad
11-25-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Nov 25 2003, 10:17 PM
hmmm, i didn't realize that sam featured a cable/garrote option.
You didn't? :blink:

One of my favorite parts of the game is stringing a cable across the entrance to the pool room in Hole and watching people trip and fall into the water. :wootrock:

Either that or dropping a rabid weasel down into the rocket launcher room in Tomb. It's great for clearing out people sitting and waiting for the RL to respawn. You knew about the rabid weasels, right? :hmmm:

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 10:49 PM
I.C.

Thanks Jim for the comments, I think your a great Outlaw and player. :)

V too, you were really packing some skill on towards your end. I thought you were doing really well..

You guys aren't the problem.. ;)

DiTomasso
11-25-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 25 2003, 09:56 PM
Okay.. I have read enough posts from people claiming to be great players. If you beat someone, (I don't care if its Dan or Moerser), that doesn't mean your good. Fragmatches are nothing more than practice and showcases for people to demonstrate their talent.

[/end of complaint :)]

Btw, I will be using aliases for a while and will be picking up on some cheap techniques, I am sick of people spamming. I am not saying I don't do it, but I rarely have good shotty duels and when I do I get taken out by other people's rockets. I don't know, this game really is crap. I'll still play, but there isn't a lot more fun to be "gotten" out of it for me. :(
The way you play, i would also use aliases :rofl: :rofl:

BTW I love those rockets :wootrock:

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by DiTomasso@Nov 25 2003, 03:50 PM
The way you play, i would also use aliases :rofl: :rofl:

BTW I love those rockets :wootrock:
:huh: Yikes... What does that mean?

You love rockets? uh oh!! :)

I am sorry I ever shamed my tags! Perfects from here on in. heheh ;)

DiTomasso
11-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****@Nov 25 2003, 10:09 PM
and to be good with shotty you just need a very good connection that's all! ;) (for my opinion)

Connection number one spot.
skill second place

You are right DS

Goober
11-25-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by DiTomasso+Nov 25 2003, 05:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DiTomasso @ Nov 25 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(Villains)****Death Sentence****@Nov 25 2003, 10:09 PM
for me a good player is able to use all the weapons,&nbsp; :cool:
and to be good with shotty you just need a very good connection that&#39;s all&#33; ;) (for my opinion)

skill second place

You are right DS [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t forget an awesome computer has a great deal to do with it also.
When I went from a 500 celeron with on board video to a 1300 duron with a 64mb video card and then onto a 2400 thoroughbred with a Ti4200 128 mg video card the changes were amazing. I could actually win a game or 2. But skill and smart playing is why DD and others can win consistantly with low death rates.

Nick
11-25-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Psycho Dad+Nov 25 2003, 06:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Psycho Dad @ Nov 25 2003, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JIMINATOR@Nov 25 2003, 10:17 PM
hmmm, i didn&#39;t realize that sam featured a cable/garrote option.
You didn&#39;t? :blink:

One of my favorite parts of the game is stringing a cable across the entrance to the pool room in Hole and watching people trip and fall into the water. :wootrock:

Either that or dropping a rabid weasel down into the rocket launcher room in Tomb. It&#39;s great for clearing out people sitting and waiting for the RL to respawn. You knew about the rabid weasels, right? :hmmm: [/b][/quote]
you made me laugh out loud...a rare gift from a post... :thumbs:

you guys d&#39;ont suck v , jim and sir...dad.....we 4 in perticular ...evangelon too...
are high mid-range players....fs dd are mid exelent range players IMHO...
but I&#39;m pretty sure we all had a few "freaky wow" moments...I sure did :wootrock:

now... :unsure: DAOC :oooo: :angel:

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 11:06 PM
Nick... You never play anymore.. :bawling:

What game are you playing? I&#39;ll have to follow you.. :shifty:

Nick
11-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 25 2003, 07:06 PM
Nick... You never play anymore.. :bawling:

What game are you playing? I&#39;ll have to follow you.. :shifty:
look at post in unreal section called...check this out...

I am playing UT2003 ...name of server myunrealsniperserver

quad jump...sniper only....

controls a bit like ssse with shotty only....amazing stuff &#33;&#33;&#33;

Strider
11-25-2003, 11:16 PM
a great player is someone who plays the game for the fun and who is also very competitive. examples: dd, marz, merk. i stopped being competitive a while back, but a good match is always very fun. :wootrock:

merkwannabe
11-25-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Nov 25 2003, 04:16 PM
examples: dd, marz,

That&#39;s better.. :)

Nitro
11-25-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Nov 25 2003, 04:56 PM
I am sick of people spamming. I am not saying I don&#39;t do it, but I rarely have good shotty duels and when I do I get taken out by other people&#39;s rockets. I don&#39;t know, this game really is crap. I&#39;ll still play, but there isn&#39;t a lot more fun to be "gotten" out of it for me. :(
you right dude, the tightfragging makes me yell at the screen and throw projectile everywhere =) But it isnt the game that&#39;s crap; it the people.
If i ever see u in game ill play one on one shotty match :thumbs: :thumbs:

And Jiminator, what name do u use in the game?? I never see you&#33;&#33;

I LOVE YOU ALL :angel:

He Is Legend
11-26-2003, 12:00 AM
How bout Chaotic?

If anyone dare challenges me...pm me ;)

JIMINATOR
11-26-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by nitrostatic@Nov 25 2003, 07:51 PM

I LOVE YOU ALL :angel:
lol, you may see a zeus now and again, before that.... well, i&#39;d have to go look
at any particular day... :oooo:

JIMINATOR
11-26-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Chaotic@Nov 25 2003, 08:00 PM
How bout Chaotic?

I challenge you&#33;&#33;&#33; oh wait, i am the suckiest player ever, so a win by you won&#39;t
count for much.... :oooo: but wth, i&#39;d like to see you play a few games anyway...

merkwannabe
11-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Nov 25 2003, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Nov 25 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nitrostatic@Nov 25 2003, 07:51 PM

I LOVE YOU ALL&nbsp; :angel:
lol, you may see a zeus now and again, before that.... well, i&#39;d have to go look
at any particular day... :oooo: [/b][/quote]
AHA&#33;&#33; i thought you were Slicky. :)

I am practically an alias detective myself. Although I never can figure out who I am.

Psycho Dad
11-26-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+Nov 26 2003, 12:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ Nov 26 2003, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chaotic@Nov 25 2003, 08:00 PM
How bout Chaotic?

I challenge you&#33;&#33;&#33; oh wait, i am the suckiest player ever, so a win by you won&#39;t
count for much.... :oooo: but wth, i&#39;d like to see you play a few games anyway... [/b][/quote]
I challenge Chaotic too&#33; Anyone else wanna gang up on Chaotic with me and Jiminator? :devil:

Psycho Dad
11-26-2003, 01:41 AM
Zeus&#33; :w00t:

I&#39;ve played him. :shifty:

death maker
11-26-2003, 02:19 AM
well hey i got something for you

I am the best player&#33;&#33;&#33;

what now&#33;&#33;

:wave:

JIMINATOR
11-26-2003, 02:21 AM
oh, that&#39;s called wishful thinking, but keep working on it and it may become true...

Herbus Maximus
11-26-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by (Villains)****Death Sentence****@Nov 25 2003, 03:09 PM
and to be good with shotty you just need a very good connection that&#39;s all&#33; ;) (for my opinion)

I&#39;d have to agree with you there. :thumbs:
Every weapon has it&#39;s moments.
When I started Sam, I dialed up. It sucked but I got by. I learned to play within my limitations. I quickly learned that rockets helped equalize the playing field. Not always of course. The great players just shot my rockets and slit my @ss with a knife. Back then a shotgun duel just wasn&#39;t an option.
In August I finally got cable. Of course ....It made quite a difference. :w00t:
Shotgun duels are now possible, hell I&#39;ve even won a few.... but you know what?
I still get owned. :oooo:
It&#39;s the nature of the beast with online gaming.
There&#39;s always gonna&#39; be someone with a better connection or system then yours. My sony Viao P4 1.5 just can&#39;t compete with some of the Hogs that are out there. So....I do what I can. I use whatever weapon works and I&#39;m in the mood for. Shotty is fine but sometimes I just gotta&#39; splat someone with a cannonball.
And as for the skill factor....
There is skill to be found in just about every weapon.....
Just because you can spam with a weapon doesn&#39;t mean everybody does. A shotty kill can prove you&#39;re a good aim but so can a well timed rocket or single grenade.
But for me,
The great players are the one that can kick your ass and smile while they are doing it and still give ya a gg or a wink. The Machine was probably one of the best players when I started. He kicked your ass and never complained about weapons or pups...just kicked your ass. No matter what weapon you threw at him. DD is a great player too. Not many people can suck the life out of a game like DD.
But, Sportsmanship is gonna&#39; get my respect over just the kill/death ratio.
There are great players out there that can total own all but diminish themselves in my eyes, by the bitchin&#39; or whining about the tactics of others.
V98 & Jiminator are two good examples of great players too&#33;
They picked up the game very fast, improved with skill and dominated games. But they are personable while they do it.

Anyone that can kick my ass and make me have fun doing it is a great player in my eyes. :jammin:

NightBreed
11-26-2003, 02:57 AM
:thumbs: Nice one, Herbus.. I agree totally &#33;&#33;

The best games I&#39;ve played were when I laugh the loudest and the most..That&#39;s what this is all about; having a good time..
Anyone in the game that can go beyond the score and enjoy playing the game for what it is ( a game &#33; ) is a "great" player in my eyes.. :cool:
Also, I just played a few games with some new people I&#39;ve never heard of before..It was really good to see someone other than me :P get slaughtered and stay around and finish the game :thumbs: That to me shows a willingness to try and learn the game and not bail out, that&#39;s what we need to keep these servers going &#33;&#33; :jammin: :jammin:

JIMINATOR
11-26-2003, 03:19 AM
gg to you too herb&#33; you are a great and classy player,
and your rocket skills are far beyond mine. the shotty battles
are cool if i have room, otherwise i am usually gibs on the wall...
im sure with practice and adjustment the shotty skills will come.
the main thing is to have your mouse movement down to where
you can be on a green target by next reload, then you become a
shotgun god. damn I had my controls set but now they are all
****ed&#33;&#33;&#33; :bandhead:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-26-2003, 05:13 AM
I couldn&#39;t agree with you more Herb.

You&#39;ve got to keep a sense of humor while playing.......for crying out loud....it is ...

just.........a..........game.

But God, how I love it&#33; :) Been playing it for 2 years now. :thumbs:

DiTomasso
11-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Goober+Nov 25 2003, 11:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goober @ Nov 25 2003, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DiTomasso@Nov 25 2003, 05:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-(Villains)****Death Sentence****@Nov 25 2003, 10:09 PM
for me a good player is able to use all the weapons,* :cool:

skill second place

You are right DS
When I went from a 500 celeron with on board video to a 1300 duron with a 64mb video card and then onto a 2400 thoroughbred with a Ti4200 128 mg video card the changes were amazing. I could actually win a game or 2. But skill and smart playing is why DD and others can win consistantly with low death rates. [/b][/quote]
So thats why you beat the hell out of me :rofl:

DiTomasso
11-26-2003, 09:48 AM
Right on Herbus :thumbs:
The best feeling in the game is when a topplayer gives you a LOL or NICE. :wootrock:
:wave:

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
11-26-2003, 12:52 PM
well... i can say that i&#39;m the dsl master :lol:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nitro
11-26-2003, 12:55 PM
You guys are soo awesome&#33;&#33; Its players like you that make me wanna keep playing SSSE&#33;&#33;

Goober
11-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by DiTomasso+Nov 26 2003, 04:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DiTomasso @ Nov 26 2003, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Goober@Nov 25 2003, 11:00 PM

When I went from a 500 celeron with on board video to a 1300 duron with a 64mb video card and then onto a 2400 thoroughbred with a Ti4200 128 mg video card the changes were amazing. I could actually win a game or 2.&nbsp; But skill and smart playing is why DD and others can win consistantly with low death rates.
So thats why you beat the hell out of me :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Heck yeah that&#39;s why I beat you....you didn&#39;t think I had REAL skills did you????

ROFL :rofl:

DiTomasso
11-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Goober+Nov 26 2003, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goober &#064; Nov 26 2003, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DiTomasso@Nov 26 2003, 04:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Goober@Nov 25 2003, 11:00 PM

When I went from a 500 celeron with on board video to a 1300 duron with a 64mb video card and then onto a 2400 thoroughbred with a Ti4200 128 mg video card the changes were amazing. I could actually win a game or 2.* But skill and smart playing is why DD and others can win consistantly with low death rates.
So thats why you beat the hell out of me :rofl:
Heck yeah that&#39;s why I beat you....you didn&#39;t think I had REAL skills did you????

ROFL :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Uptill now i thought yes but..... :rolf1:

EXEcution
11-26-2003, 05:59 PM
I suck too thats why i play CS, where i suck as well&#33;

Die Hard
11-26-2003, 06:51 PM
There are loads of good players these days...too many
to write here.

Connection and rigs are paramount but so is lag. If I play
on the American servers I hardly ever win but if I play on
the Euro servers I can beat the people that previously beat
me on the American ones.

What really p&#33;sses me off is that a lot of players in the States
won&#39;t come and play on the Euro servers because of the lag.
But this is what we have been putting up with for ages on their
servers :bandhead:

I&#39;ve also been playing the game for ages and I love it just as
much now as ever.

DH :wave:

Goober
11-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Nov 26 2003, 01:51 PM

I agree DH....these fellers that rack up wins over here by beating european players should go to you alls servers to play once in a while.
Sometimes when no one is on the US servers, I will venture over to the european ones and sometimes the Japanese one. The lag does take getting used to but if it isn&#39;t slamming me into the walls then I can have a very enjoyable game with you guys. I&#39;ll frag on the SPWA and the Villains at least once or twice a week.

ME BIGGD01
11-26-2003, 07:29 PM
:bawling: my name never gets mentioned in the good player list :bawling:

i too am sick of the aliases and spams so now i do it when in a game. for now on it&#39;s pups spams amd aliases :devil:

i use to play the game for fun but losing sucks :loser: i respect competitive players and forgive quickly anyones frustrating losing talk.

chaotic-----tell me when you want me to baptize you :devil: you name the server :wootrock:

i agree with the fact that this game does favor those with a better pc. what game doesnt? but one thing is anyone with 56k and wins a game is definetly a great player. i wouldnt bother with the game and netcode at all if i had to deal with it. i am luck to be running the fastest service available :P worth every cent :thumbs:

anyway if you get mad in the game it&#39;s because you are frustrated and are just competitive which is a good thing. i hate the people that suck and just annoy people in the game when they should be playing on pogo.

p.s. to everyone you can&#39;t win is me alias--- :wave: (damn now i have to get a new one)

ME BIGGD01
11-26-2003, 07:31 PM
oh one more thing---do not ever take me serious in a game. :drink:

i actually hate the game but kills time

merkwannabe
11-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Harr Harr.. I played you and your yellow flashy name&#33; You said nobody had any skill and f9ed. :lol: I like a few aliases playing, keeps things going.
GGs Big :)

Sepra
11-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick@Nov 25 2003, 06:03 PM
now... :unsure: DAOC&nbsp; :oooo:&nbsp; :angel:
:lol: :angel:

Sepra
11-26-2003, 07:41 PM
BTW.......I went from uncoordinated with no clue, to decent player, to seppie forgot how to play. I suck :(

Nick
11-26-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Sepra+Nov 26 2003, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Nov 26 2003, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nick@Nov 25 2003, 06:03 PM
now... :unsure: DAOC* :oooo:* :angel:
:lol: :angel: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :shifty:

BTW....big....your better then me &#33;&#33;&#33; :P :P :P

there...happy ??? :lol:

He Is Legend
11-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Jim, Sirc (psycho), Bigg...Get ready...;)

ME BIGGD01
11-26-2003, 09:31 PM
i just messing with you guys and gals. i play the game and sometimes you get a person in the same mood when playing. i have learned just to accept the game for what it is. the bad thing is someone always gets lag in the game and that&#39;s not fair but that&#39;s the game. maybe when the next release is out, there will be a real chance to say someone is better than the other. if i played on the same systems as some of you , i would probably suck big time but me gots a fast computer and fast isp so me in good :thumbs:

the worst thing to do is take this game serious that you get mad at it or anyone. sure spam does erk me once in awhile but again that&#39;s the game.

thanks nick :P but i havent won any shotgun battles lately against you:bawling:

i may just go back to playing checkers :cool:

daoc is fun game but problem is i never have the time to put an hour or so into it. had the game a month already and havent passed level 18 yet. working on new rig has been a pain in rump since vga card is not compatible and been running crappy 4200 in it.

Aries
11-26-2003, 10:15 PM
I&#39;m only a moderate player :happy:

Nick
11-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Aries@Nov 26 2003, 06:15 PM
you got that right :P :lol:

EXEcution
11-26-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Aries@Nov 26 2003, 06:15 PM
Moderately excellent&#33;
;)

Nitro
11-27-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Nov 26 2003, 01:51 PM
There are loads of good players these days...too many
to write here.

Connection and rigs are paramount but so is lag. If I play
on the American servers I hardly ever win but if I play on
the Euro servers I can beat the people that previously beat
me on the American ones.

I&#39;ve also been playing the game for ages and I love it just as
much now as ever.

I play whereever there are people since there are soo few players, i really dont have much of a choice in which servers to pick so I play them all :thumbs:

UncleSam
11-27-2003, 02:28 AM
Kudos from me to all of you who have posted here, it tells me that you all are good players because you have basically figured out that it is just a game to have some competitive fun with. I have really enjoyed Fraging with all of you and I am one that will get just ticked in game, not at my oponents beating me but more at myself for doing someting dumb and getting my Arse Fraged :P

:drink:

death maker
11-27-2003, 02:58 AM
hehe i was just kidding... i probly suc... well MAYBE.... hmm wan aprive me wrong? :blink:

mod
11-27-2003, 03:07 AM
I must admit i find games in ss2 a riot.
some games there is like 4 or 5 players crouching all over the place
in one game yesterday dd was crouching ever so often
manson was etc
to me that was hilarious
and you could tell the game was fun all round

mod :wave:

Psycho Dad
11-27-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by mod@Nov 27 2003, 03:07 AM
I must admit i find games in ss2 a riot.
some games there is like 4 or 5 players crouching all over the place
in one game yesterday dd was crouching ever so often
manson was etc
to me that was hilarious
and you could tell the game was fun all round

Yeah I&#39;ve noticed that too&#33; You&#39;re such a trendsetter Mod&#33; :wootrock: :drink:

ME BIGGD01
11-27-2003, 06:24 PM
if you see me crouching that&#39;s because i am in the middle of a fart :thumbs:

NightBreed
11-27-2003, 06:34 PM
:lol: :blink:

mod
11-28-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Nov 27 2003, 08:24 PM
if you see me crouching that&#39;s because i am in the middle of a fart :thumbs:
:rofl: bigg :thumbs:

fasttoon
12-21-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Nov 26 2003, 07:29 PM

but one thing is anyone with 56k and wins a game is definetly a great player.
We played a few days ago, came in late and almost caught up, got f9&#39;s (hmm maybe my memory is going)

Zoom 3025-L v.92 upgrading to USR Performance Pro v.92

Love my dial up, better then DSL.

Anyway it was good to see you in a game again, as you reminded me the last time we played was when you were in the GoDs Clan.

Duke Nukem
12-21-2003, 07:06 AM
:watchmovie: sweet sweet

Ra\/en
12-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by fasttoon+Dec 20 2003, 10:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fasttoon @ Dec 20 2003, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 26 2003, 07:29 PM

We played a few days ago, came in late and almost caught up, got f9&#39;s (hmm maybe my memory is going)

Anyway it was good to see you in a game again, as you reminded me the last time we played was when you were in the GoDs Clan. [/b][/quote]
and who are yoU?

EXEcution
12-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en+Dec 21 2003, 04:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ra&#092;/en @ Dec 21 2003, 04:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by fasttoon@Dec 20 2003, 10:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Nov 26 2003, 07:29 PM

Anyway it was good to see you in a game again, as you reminded me the last time we played was when you were in the GoDs Clan.
and who are yoU? [/b][/quote]
Who are you? :blink:

Asian Invasian
01-02-2004, 02:49 AM
HAHA o well i have tried to kill someone with 56k cuz ihave it and i suck but sometimes i can get up to 25 kills thats my skill haha i wish i had cable btw i consider myself a crappy player still i average like 5 kills. :bandhead:

EXEcution
01-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Now its all about palying without a crosshair&#33; :D
I curse alot louder now thougH&#33;

Asian Invasian
01-02-2004, 05:03 AM
:doh: thats way too hard