PDA

View Full Version : Have you got the balls?

K-PAX
11-02-2002, 07:07 PM
Take a look at this.......Warning, the download is 39 megs but well worth it.

This is what OUTLAWS do, it's what men do....at least it's what I do!

K-Pax.....

http://www.guncabinetsplus.com/sandstorm.mpg

OUTLAWS Tip
11-02-2002, 07:29 PM
I only did that once. It was when I was first learning how to ride a bike. I had been stalling out a lot at stop signs/lights. I got to a big intersection and decided I didn't want to stall out again. I reeved the engine a popped it into gear. I took off doing a wheelie through the intersection and my feet came off the pegs. I was scared shitless, but luckily came down on the front tire square. I proceeded home and had a couple beers.

A couple years later I was going around a curve on a hill at about 30mph, the back tire started skidding on gravel and the bike when down, I was slidding towards a post and not sure if I was flung or jumped. I was superman flying through the air, so I tucked into a ball and bounced twice off the side of the hill. I landed on the edge of another road below the one I skided on and actually landed on my feet. I was standing there looking at the holes in my pants on both knees and had a scrape on one of my arms. I walked up the hill to see my bike pretty beaten up. Gas tank off, rims bent, handlebars really bent etc. Two people were driving by and were amazed I wasn't hurt worse as they saw me play superman. They were nice enough to give me a ride home. I patched up the bike, but it was never the same and I ended up selling it. That was the end of my motorcycle career. Although I do miss it on a nice day.

K-PAX
11-02-2002, 08:08 PM
There is nothing and I mean nothing like putting that front wheel in the air but Dangerous it is. The bigger and faster bikes of today make it real easy to do but in the old day's where you had to pop the clutch made it very unpredictable and very unstable. It is much easier on a Sport or Super Sport bike where all you have to do is twist the wick and up she comes!

Snip3r
11-02-2002, 08:21 PM
I want a crotch rocket when I grow up, but so many stories of people getting hurt on them. Is it safer than a car? It's more easier to manuever.

OUTLAWS Tip
11-02-2002, 08:43 PM
It's definately not safer. It does teach you to alway look at cars as potential death threat, while driving your bike. I think also it made me a better car driver. as I am now always looking for someone else to do something stupid.

Falcor
11-03-2002, 01:01 AM
I was just starting to learn how to catwalk my vf 1100 Honda Magna (1984) when I found out the weight of the bike was cracking the frame up near the stearing head. But I still uhhhh... accidentally let's say, bring the front wheel up from time to time.

K-PAX
11-03-2002, 04:00 AM
eeeekkkkk

Sauron
11-03-2002, 03:25 PM
I enjoy riding my motocross bike all over the neighbours fields :)

its even more fun when all is wet and muddy :)