PDA

View Full Version : Malignant Creatures Quest

FUS1ON
12-10-2003, 05:49 AM
We are gonna meet in Goth Castle near the stable master on 12/10/03 Wed. night 8 EST. We'll take a horse to Diogel. Bug to Clifton. Run north following the river up to Caldey.

This quest gives 1 bubble of XP for completing it and is really easy to do. I'll setup a channel on Teamspeak for us called Malignant Creatures.

Malignant Creatures LINK (http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.html?realm=Albion&cquest=707) (You might want to print this out)

Once we get to the Barbarian Town (Little Haven) you will have to make sure the Barbarians are neutral to you before entering the town. If they are aggro, We will have to kill some of the mobs around the town until they are neutral.

Also something the instructions don't tell you is that after you kill the seven mobs and are ready to go back to see Mordwywr, You have to put the sack on your quickbar and use the E button while standing in front of him.

Please post if you are interested.

Haze
12-10-2003, 12:54 PM
I am, but the time, thats in middle of the night here :bawling:

OZZYOGRE
12-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Sho I am definitely in if I can get my factions up. I still can't take the bugs yet. Killed too many of those snake women before someone told me that was bad. I'll go kill ogres whenever the servers come up.

(killing ogres makes me sad though. :down:

OUTLAWS Jag
12-10-2003, 02:56 PM
I will be there Sho. :wootrock:

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by OZZYOGRE@Dec 10 2003, 09:51 AM
Sho I am definitely in if I can get my factions up. I still can't take the bugs yet. Killed too many of those snake women before someone told me that was bad. I'll go kill ogres whenever the servers come up.

(killing ogres makes me sad though. :down:
Might be quicker to get a horse to Ft Gwy. and run anyways.

FUS1ON
12-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Haze@Dec 10 2003, 06:54 AM
I am, but the time, thats in middle of the night here :bawling:
Sorry Haze ol buddy about the time difference, I'll see if you and I can make it by ourselves when you are on next. Maybe we can round up some help from some other peeps that need the quest.

FUS1ON
12-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine+Dec 10 2003, 09:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS The Machine @ Dec 10 2003, 09:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OZZYOGRE@Dec 10 2003, 09:51 AM
Sho I am definitely in if I can get my factions up.&nbsp; I still can&#39;t take the bugs yet.&nbsp; Killed too many of those snake women before someone told me that was bad.&nbsp; I&#39;ll go kill ogres whenever the servers come up.

(killing ogres makes me sad though.&nbsp; :down:
Might be quicker to get a horse to Ft Gwy. and run anyways. [/b][/quote]
Ok change of plans, We&#39;ll take that route.

FUS1ON
12-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Thanks Jandar for showing us "Another" way to get there :D

Thanks Spike for going along even though you couldn&#39;t get credit because you need to be a lvl46. It was great to have you along to help us kill stuff and oh yeah, Love the End chant&#33; :D

To the person that was late, When someone takes time out of their life to schedule something in advance to help you guys, Please have the common courtesy to show up on time, instead of being off up in the frontier killing stuff and causing the rest of start 25 minutes late. BTW You&#39;re Welcome&#33; Hope ya got ganked in DF&#33; :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
12-12-2003, 01:09 AM
Thanks Shoggy for leading the group&#33; I had lots of fun and got over a bubble of experience&#33; I had a fun time and thank you so much for the invite&#33; wub