PDA

View Full Version : for those that keystring the games and cause lag

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 12:42 AM
i will track your ip and have just the same amount of fun as you do messing with peoples games and servers. this is not a threat, it's a promise. people spend their money and time to run the servers for nothing in return for us to have a place to play. if i find out who you are, i can bet that you will not have an account or internet use that will be worth anything.

to those who read this and think it's wrong, i am sorry but i feel there are punks out there that want to harrass people and annoy others just for fun. i feel then they should get it back 10 fold with something they will not be able to handle.

p.s. i promise that once i get you, you will regret it. i believe there is someone called ghost that will agree i can be the bigger prick.

//vent mode off

//monitor on

Phoenix
12-11-2003, 12:49 AM
Why not just ban them instead of you having to commit a criminal act?

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 12:55 AM
i do not have control of the other servers and i wouldnt do any criminal acts unless they are doing incrimianl acts ;) .

it's almost impossible for people to monitor the servers all the times and sometimes people are wise and use aol so there ip changes. there are tricks to figuring out who they are because if the ip/pc has checked or sent an e-mail with a specific ip at one time it the person can be found aka screen name for aol.

it's simple, they can respect other peoples property and respect people. if they can not do that, the hell withem

merkwannabe
12-11-2003, 12:56 AM
keystring is?

I think half the people who play do it to annoy people.. (ex. kingsville, etc.)

I grabbed an sd today for example, just to piss a few people I thought were taking too much of a liking to the rockets.

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 01:02 AM
sd is part of the game and see no problem with it. i actually do the same thing when that happends or i get into a game and someone is killing you before you get a weapon (and they have a 10+ score). i see nothing wrong with that. and please let me know or any doa member that kingsville is doing that. if i find out he is doing that regardless of clan he also will pay as i explained.

Dangerous Dan
12-11-2003, 01:11 AM
what is keystringing... :unsure:

merkwannabe
12-11-2003, 01:11 AM
I just think that he plays a majority of his games to irritate people. He doesn't say much, but he grabs the rockets and just waits for someone to come.. Uggh

He doesn't do anything that is "wrong," just annoying.

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan@Dec 11 2003, 01:11 AM
what is keystringing... :unsure:
i always screw up the term--key binding

Nitro
12-11-2003, 01:27 AM
good point bigg, i will try to contain myself :P

JIMINATOR
12-11-2003, 01:30 AM
ummm, kingsville is a camper/spammer, he sometimes has some crap
to say at the beginning of a game, like "kingsville is here" but he
doesn't do key bindings that i have seen. for the most part things have
been calm. for those of you that have passwords, set the password,
do a loadcommands() and then when you see keybindings it will
show the client, just do a rckick "x" ...

Nitro
12-11-2003, 01:34 AM
wait..im still confused on what bindings even are!!
What are they???

Nitro
12-11-2003, 01:37 AM
if bindings are those things that it says client next to, i went into one server yesterday where after i killed someone, a HUGe binding came up which said "F*** YOU" without the asterisks. After that everyone left, but it was very uncomfortable..

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 01:39 AM
keybindings are an annoying act by a pest that causes text to come up a million times and lags the hell out of a game and also causes people to get f9'd or maybe quit because of the bs. i have contacted the server admin to the server i was on and will await his response back or phone call.

this is not about kingsville just to clear things up :thumbs:

NightBreed
12-11-2003, 01:46 AM
:cool: I know what you're talkin' about Bigg, I was there too..... :bandhead:

GG though !! :thumbs: :thumbs:

MANSON
12-11-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Dec 10 2003, 06:42 PM
i will track your ip and have just the same amount of fun as you do messing with peoples games and servers. this is not a threat, it's a promise. people spend their money and time to run the servers for nothing in return for us to have a place to play. if i find out who you are, i can bet that you will not have an account or internet use that will be worth anything.

to those who read this and think it's wrong, i am sorry but i feel there are punks out there that want to harrass people and annoy others just for fun. i feel then they should get it back 10 fold with something they will not be able to handle.

p.s. i promise that once i get you, you will regret it. i believe there is someone called ghost that will agree i can be the bigger prick.

//vent mode off

//monitor on
I agree!! That Sh*T gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunette
12-11-2003, 03:45 AM
Good idea you have there Bigg. Its about time someone does something about keybinding.

DiTomasso
12-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Dec 11 2003, 12:56 AM
keystring is?

I grabbed an sd today for example, just to piss a few people I thought were taking too much of a liking to the rockets.
I like when they take sd, just hunt them down with my rockets :rofl:

I hate keybindings abuse :bandhead:

DiTomasso
12-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Dec 11 2003, 12:56 AM
keystring is?

I like when they take sd, just hunt them down with my rockets :rofl:

I hate keybindings abuse :bandhead:

Speedsweeper
12-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Good to see the crackdown happening. I was going to poet a similar thin ght other week as players are getting more abusive and are cheating especially on little trouble where players are going out of the level.

Time to name and shame

? player

Herbus Maximus
12-11-2003, 11:59 AM
I use binded keys. :wave:
I say, "hey dude"...and "nice shot:...and a few others.
Certainly...if it's used constantly..it's get annoying but I'm not the fastest typer in the world and if I wanna express something in a game like..."OW! MY @SS!" or "HA!HA!"...I feel I have every right too....and it keeps it fun and personable.
I know the big difference is those @holes that hit keys over and over give us all a bad name. And the clients that use those big picture binds are the worst.

Hopefully my binds are not offensive to anyone.
but... :WTF:

Falcor
12-18-2003, 12:00 AM
I think they are mainly speaking of the Huuuuge colored and flashing ones, not really the regular sized one liners like nice shot or good kill etc.....

TheUltimateWarrior
12-18-2003, 12:24 AM
I agree that the key bindings are pretty annoying, but I dont think they are annoying enough to hack somebody or whatever........
I dont agree with it...

And hmm about kingsvill boy, maybe he doesnt know better. I remember the first few weeks when i played sam. I never knew what was going on anywhere and was happy to get any kill.... I too camped and spammed the crap out of people, but I was having fun. I bet kingsvillboy is having fun aswell. Nobody would play a game very long just to piss people off..........

JIMINATOR
12-18-2003, 12:49 AM
lol, the kingsville boy, he has been playing longer than me
and his style has never changed...

TheUltimateWarrior
12-18-2003, 12:53 AM
he could have fun? if he is having fun, why would he change his style? I know I had my share of complaints about spam, but now I realise, why bother, if the spammers are having fun?

JIMINATOR
12-18-2003, 01:13 AM
nah, that's fine. if he is playing in the game, i know to dump grenades
or rockets every time i approach some corners. i usually get him a few times...

Nitro
12-18-2003, 01:33 AM
hehe :happy:

Asian Invasian
01-02-2004, 10:23 PM
yea same with me i talk here and there in a game mostly nice shot lol hahaha but I never anything offensive unless theyve offended me first :angel: , but i dont talk that much either.