PDA

View Full Version : The realm wars go on.

Slash
12-15-2003, 04:16 PM
Stayed up until 3 last night fighting, been at it since 7 this morning. :wacko:

Slash
12-15-2003, 05:41 PM
O of D just claimed Beno! :jammin:

Grimmy
12-15-2003, 06:39 PM
:w00t: :wootrock:

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-15-2003, 07:00 PM
:wootrock:

Slash
12-15-2003, 07:29 PM
Our new members.link (http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/wordna/images/sshot050.jpg)

Sauron
12-15-2003, 07:31 PM
I have to apologise that i had the cheek to claim Beno for the OoD! I am really sorry! I promise it will never happen again!!!

note : this post wasn't meant too seriously it's just a reaction to the reactions of the ppl on TS after i dared to claim it :P

Death Engineer
12-15-2003, 11:11 PM
/\ Me confused now.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
12-16-2003, 02:32 AM
:WTF: I'm confused too.

Sepra
12-16-2003, 05:46 AM
It was a missunderstanding and all is worked out.

The leader of the raid had said "Jag's group claim this next keep' before we even knocked down the door. We only had 7 peeps in our grp when it came time to claim and Starvald was there and had 8 in their group. They ended up claiming it instead. (which was fine)

After that, Jag got a nasty tell from another guild saying next time DONT CLAIM THE KEEP and if we WERE going to claim it, dont leave it at lvl 1 (which it wasnt). So that's why Jag was a bit mad cuz of the rudeness of the person from the other guild saying next time dont claim the keep when it was established ahead of time that OoD was gonna claim beno. It was most definetly not an issue because Star claimed it instead of Jag. :thumbs: ;)

Death Engineer
12-16-2003, 06:52 AM
RvR brings out the worst in people. :P

OUTLAWS Jag
12-16-2003, 07:03 AM
its not that it was the worst in people someone was just riding me about claiming the keep and kept saying to me "NEXT TIME DONT CLAIM THE KEEP WHEN WE ARE GOING TO". Zppo told me before it started the my group was to clain the keep. It did not bother me at all that Starvald claimed it as long as OoD claimed it.
What was really getting me mad was that this person kept bitching at me to upgrade the keep. he just kept saying to me "WELL YOU CLIAMED IT NOW UPGRADE IT. DONT LEAVE IT AT LVL 1. IF YOUR GOING TO CLAIM IT AND NOT UPGRADE IT NEXT TIME DONT BOTHER" :bandhead:

Starvald I am sorry if you thought that I was taking about you on TS. I was just talking about the pain in the Arse that was sending me tells.. :bandhead:

Sauron
12-16-2003, 10:06 AM
It's all ok :) As i stated above the post wasn't meant to take too seriously!

And i upgraded to 10 so ...

Death Engineer
12-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Jag@Dec 16 2003, 02:03 AM
its not that it was the worst in people someone was just riding me about claiming the keep and kept saying to me "NEXT TIME DONT CLAIM THE KEEP WHEN WE ARE GOING TO". Zppo told me before it started the my group was to clain the keep. It did not bother me at all that Starvald claimed it as long as OoD claimed it.
What was really getting me mad was that this person kept bitching at me to upgrade the keep. he just kept saying to me "WELL YOU CLIAMED IT NOW UPGRADE IT. DONT LEAVE IT AT LVL 1. IF YOUR GOING TO CLAIM IT AND NOT UPGRADE IT NEXT TIME DONT BOTHER" :bandhead:

Starvald I am sorry if you thought that I was taking about you on TS. I was just talking about the pain in the Arse that was sending me tells.. :bandhead:
Who was the person spouting off?

OUTLAWS Jag
12-16-2003, 04:35 PM
I wished I could remember his name is was something along the lines of Vasetti I get so many tells a day who could remember. I do remmeber it started with a "V" though and not a name that I reconized. Sorry i could not be of more help :bandhead:

Death Engineer
12-16-2003, 05:39 PM
Vdragonlance?

Slash
12-16-2003, 05:42 PM
BTW, I downgraded the keep to level 2. We are running low on bounty points.

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-16-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 16 2003, 12:42 PM
BTW, I downgraded the keep to level 2. We are running low on bounty points.
Let the alliance know that we are running low on bounty points. let someone else take over an get it upgraded again. Beno is usually the keep that gets hit first.