PDA

View Full Version : Housing teleporters.

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-16-2003, 06:07 PM
- A new teleportation system has been put in to aid players traveling around the housing zones purchasing items from the consignment merchants. Players will be able to purchase a token from a merchant near the market explorers. They can then turn in the token to the consignment merchants to be teleported back to the market explorer where they purchased the token. On the PvP/PvE ruleset, players will be able to use a token from any of the token merchants to teleport back to a market explorer in a different realms housing zone. These teleports were activated with this mornings patch, but were not noted.

From the Herald

Death Engineer
12-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Sorry, not anderstand. :wacko:

Slash
12-16-2003, 08:53 PM
Extremely poor explanation.

FUS1ON
12-16-2003, 09:56 PM
I think I understand. For instance you purchase a token from a token merchant near the Housing districts front gate Market Explorer and when you get to where you are going to get the item from (at someone's house Consignment merchant), You can give him the token and he will port you back to a place near the token merchant where you bought the token from, in this case is the one near the front gate Market Explorer. Sounds like it will make it a little easier, but that much.

It sounds like you still have to get there (the seller's location) either by foot or horse though. They should have made it to where you could just enter the house number and be ported there or highlight the item you want to buy and have an option button to port you there and back for 20 silver.

Slash
12-17-2003, 12:28 AM
I am guessing they don't want to screw those who pay for prime real estate.