PDA

View Full Version : HEy all.....

=ReNeGaDe=(antispwa)
12-17-2003, 05:17 AM
Im here cuz i just left spwa and i was wondering how you get invited? so i can maybe be recruited. :WTF: ok well
th
anx and great forums :thumbs:

Fred Bear
12-17-2003, 07:10 AM
welcome to GM. Get on the servers and play hard and fair. Maybe someone will invite you to a clan. I'll be looking for ya on the servers.

Die Hard
12-17-2003, 09:30 AM
Why did you leave SPWA?

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
12-17-2003, 12:13 PM
you must be invited to join, but i think it should be correct if you explain why you leave SPWA, i know a lot of members and they are nice guys :thumbs:

see you on the server(unfortunatly i play mostly european server :oooo: )

NightBreed
12-17-2003, 12:45 PM
:hmmm: You didn't "leave" SPWA because you were never in the clan in the first place !!

You were banned from the forum because of flaming and insulting posts that got WAAYYY out of control...

You brought it upon yourself

Die Hard
12-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by {SPWA} Nightbreed@Dec 17 2003, 12:45 PM
:hmmm: You didn't "leave" SPWA because you were never in the clan in the first place !!

You were banned from the forum because of flaming and insulting posts that got WAAYYY out of control...

You brought it upon yourself
Well theres a quick answer about joining Villains.

Thanks Nightbreed :thumbs:

Fantum309
12-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Ouch, he got shot down pretty fast, and the truth comes out. Thanks Nightbreed for the information. We always considered SPWA as our "sister" clan! Well, not really sisters, just a close clan to the Villains since you guys started up about the same time as we did, btw, you guys must be coming up on your 1st year Anniversary! Congrats! :thumbs:

NightBreed
12-17-2003, 02:36 PM
:cool: Thanks for all the kind words everyone !! :thumbs:

Glad it all worked out OK...

long-island-ice-tea
12-17-2003, 03:19 PM
:thumbs: a new spamer......he should join us :thumbs:

SALvation
12-18-2003, 05:20 AM
You should know this dink is already banned from here for excessive spam and multiple accounts here. THOOMP!

Frag Junky
12-18-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Dec 17 2003, 01:23 PM
Ouch, he got shot down pretty fast, and the truth comes out. Thanks Nightbreed for the information. We always considered SPWA as our "sister" clan! Well, not really sisters, just a close clan to the Villains since you guys started up about the same time as we did, btw, you guys must be coming up on your 1st year Anniversary! Congrats! :thumbs:
Yep, one year in November. Had some really fun tournaments to celebrate. Were up to 38 great members now.

I have wondered several times how long some clans have been around. I only started SS Fragmatch a little over a year ago. Thanks for the History lesson. Have you got a string that gives the history of the Villains. I would have to find it, but Psycho posted a really great history on the beginning of SPWA.

Thank you for the really great comments about SPWA. I really enjoy when a Villain joins a game. I know I'm in for some action. :jammin:

BTW. AMS Renegade (AKA antiSPWA :loser: ), You have fooled no one. by your open protest of a clan, it tells them all they need to know with out you saying a word. I only have one word you need to learn, Respect.

Vash
12-18-2003, 06:52 AM
ams cool down, you yourself said SPWA was just a clan, so apply your own words and forget about SPWA, no need for revenge on such a small matter.

peace bro :angel:

long-island-ice-tea
12-18-2003, 05:11 PM
:wacko: help what we are talking about? :wacko: