PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints.

Dan2
12-21-2003, 09:14 PM
After one of the greatest comeback plays of ALL time to score with no time on the clock, Carney CHOKES and misses the extra point. It would've put the game into OT. Game and season OVER for the 'Aints. :loser: :loser:

edit: Yes, I did pick N.O. :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

Dark Desperado
12-21-2003, 09:17 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Dark Desperado
12-21-2003, 09:18 PM
never really liked football...

Dark Reign
12-21-2003, 09:38 PM
A friend told me about that play over the phone, and of course I didn't see it.
Anyone have a clip? Please?

Oh and by the way may the Colts burn and crash.

MR. SLiK
12-22-2003, 12:55 AM
yay 49ers won a road game and beat philidelphia to.

Dissectional
12-22-2003, 12:59 AM
GO LIONS!
Record holders of the longest road game losing streak EVER!

Beat THAT!

Jesse James
12-22-2003, 02:14 AM
How about them Bengals! :wootrock: Too bad they lost to St. Louis though... :dry: But hey, they still have a chance at the playoffs. :shifty: BTW, I heard that the Giants coach was fired...

death maker
12-22-2003, 02:23 AM
suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

4 u

:wave:

Dissectional
12-22-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by =SPWA=-LazerRage-@Dec 21 2003, 09:14 PM
How about them Bengals! :wootrock: Too bad they lost to St. Louis though... :dry: But hey, they still have a chance at the playoffs. :shifty: BTW, I heard that the Giants coach was fired...
Wow, I know there were talking to Tom Coughlin, ex-Jaguars coach. The loss today must have put them over the edge. What a crap deal, to get canned because you can't get a bunch of millionare athletes to play together as a team.

I think being a pro football coach has got to be a miserable job.

Jesse James
12-22-2003, 04:18 AM
I think it is a very stressful job, just look how the Buc's head coach handles things. :w00t:

Dark Reign
12-22-2003, 05:22 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh snap!

The Broncs are in the playoffs! Woooooooooooooooot!

Ahh, it's good to be able to run the ball successfully even without your star running back.

Oh, and uh Grimmy, don't worry about the Raiders. I'm sure coach Callahan didnt mean it when he called them, *ahem*, the dumbest team in America. :devil:
Neener-neener-neener!

Seriously Stoned
12-22-2003, 12:49 PM
Well from being a Saints fan most of my life, it figures. That has to be 1 of the best plays ever in pro football just to have a kicker, who had made 130 straight extra point's, to blow it for them. Oh well the Famous Saints fan cry comes to mind. Wait til next year.

Oh yea by the way ... Geaux Tigers!! LSU #1

Thundarr
12-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2@Dec 21 2003, 04:14 PM
After one of the greatest comeback plays of ALL time to score with no time on the clock, Carney CHOKES and misses the extra point. It would've put the game into OT. Game and season OVER for the 'Aints. :loser:  :loser:

edit: Yes, I did pick N.O. :bandhead:  :bandhead:  :bandhead:  :bandhead:
I picked em too!!! That sucked so bad!!! :loser: :loser: :doh: :down: What a waste of a great play! :bandhead:

BTW, anyone notice my Vikes beat Kansas City Saturday night????? :devil: :shifty: :devil: :shifty: Sure, they can't beat San Diego, or the Bears or whoever else they've lost to :WTF: , but they beat KC... :lol: :cool:

Grimmy
12-22-2003, 06:16 PM
:rofl: I seen that, was an awesome effort for special teams.

How can you miss a PAT, aftering kicking them so many times during the year? Wonder if he will be back or permabenched. :rolleyes:

UZI
12-23-2003, 03:42 PM
As a Louisiana native, I learned to never ever pick, bet, or otherwise plan on the Aints winning.

GEAUX TIGERS :thumbs: :drink: :thumbs: :drink: :thumbs: :drink: :drink: :drink: