PDA

View Full Version : ML5T10 tonight

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Just a heads up on ML5T10 tonight. Once we get inside the temple we will be riding a boat to the encounter. In order to get on the boat you will have to either be mummified or diseased. The ones that have completed steps 1-9 will be mummified. The rest will have to be diseased by an NPC then jump in a fountain to be cured in order to ride the boat. Only legendary weapons work on the adds. Spells do double damage though. So if you have a non legendary weapon just stay on the main mob and hopefully we will have enough casters to take care of the adds.

Sauron
01-13-2004, 03:09 PM
I will be there! And the encounter sounds fun ;)

Sepra
01-13-2004, 03:14 PM
No doubt I'll be there! Can't wait!

I don't think I have the right weapon though :unsure:

What do you mean by legendary? I have player made weapons that still aren't SC yet for my scout in my vault. Should I bring those?

Sepra
01-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Ok. I have to look at the name. Thank you. :wave:

Die Hard
01-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Been thinking about getting a copy of this game but
hell, it sounds wierd and complicated :blink:

Sepra
01-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Jan 13 2004, 11:17 AM
Been thinking about getting a copy of this game but
hell, it sounds wierd and complicated :blink:
hehe yeah, it's a bit complicated but alot of fun. :jammin: I think the challenge of mastering the game and becoming more educated about all the aspects is what's really fun.....it's challenging. I have a lvl 50 and I still have so much to learn. :happy:

BTW, Nick realized how time consuming this game can be and he realized he doesn't have time. He's selling his account, everything for $25. Send him a tell if your interested :thumbs: If your interest is in a fighter rather than a caster, then you'd be in luck because the account comes with a lvl 10 (I think) Paladin. (pretty nifty toon)

Sepra
01-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jan 13 2004, 10:28 AM
Ok.  I have to look at the name. Thank you. :wave:
Nope not legendary. :bandhead: I even did a search at the market explorer to see if any crafter was selling anything with no search results.

Damn, I can't wait till my Sorc is lvl'd so I have versatility :(

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Dont worry about the legendary weapon thing. if we have several casters there it wont be a problem.

FUS1ON
01-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Mummified huh, Yeah count me in. I've got to see this. :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-13-2004, 07:02 PM
He drops some nice goodies that will be lottoed.

Couple nice blades + the keys, of course.

arcanite Blade of Silent Oblivion Dec 22
- Jozi and Wingrider

Ammut dropped a great reaver whip (we're mids) Plus nice cloth gloves, a decent bow, dust of creation and the standard 5 keys. Dec 22
- Olaf Stormseeker

Bracer of Silent Oblivion
3 parry
21 dex
21 qui
60 hits
6% melee speed
10 Charges of 56 point dex/quick debuff

Rings of Silent Oblivion
24 con
24 str
32 hits
7% matter
8% energy
10 Charges of 56 point str/con debuff (I think?) Dec 26
- Kaelen

Whip of the Chasm
22 con
6% energy/crush resist
7 str
20 bonus to af
3.6 speed
40 pt end heal proc

Bow of Silent Oblivion -
5 Longbow
24 dex
4% range/damage vs. magical creatures
4% archery speed
10% accuracy proc

Hammer of Silent Oblivion -
21 dex/piety
48 hits
7% healing effectiveness
7 to piety cap
64 pt dot proc Dec 30
- Gwaeni

acrcanium Armguards of Silent Oblivion
mp plate arms
21 str/qui,
48hits,
bonus to af 14,
hp cap 48,
ability health buffer Dec 30

OUTLAWS Jag
01-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Ok now Im confused. My weapons where player crafted and it does not say that they are legendary on them. Yet according to the site that Term posted it sais that the weapon skill needed to make this weapon is 1015.

also will be be starting right at 9pm EST because I have to work tomorrow and 1020 the latest I need to be off the comp. if it does run a little later that is fine but if it runs alot later I would have to leave in the middle. I will be there at 9pm no matter what though and we can take it from there.

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Not had any scouts with us the last attepts. If Sep is the only one there and the bow drops I would think she would get it.

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-13-2004, 07:41 PM
If it was legendary you would know it. You have to have gotten a legendary weapon component such as the Dust Of Creation or one of the other 3 components and somehow used it in the process of making the weapon. I'm not a weapon crafter so dont really know the process.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Sorry I can';t help
till need a few ml1 stuff.
At the rate I am going I will complete 2-10 without 1 done.

Death Engineer
01-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 13 2004, 02:41 PM
If it was legendary you would know it. You have to have gotten a legendary weapon component such as the Dust Of Creation or one of the other 3 components and somehow used it in the process of making the weapon. I'm not a weapon crafter so dont really know the process.
It's just something else that you have to have in your sack (wry grin) to begin the combine. Supposedly, they aren't that great and people are fairly disappointed with the stats. On top of that, they cost a bundle.

DE

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Jan 13 2004, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer &#064; Jan 13 2004, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 13 2004, 02:41 PM
If it was legendary you would know it. You have to have gotten a legendary weapon component such as the Dust Of Creation or one of the other 3 components and somehow used it in the process of making the weapon. I&#39;m not a weapon crafter so dont really know the process.
It&#39;s just something else that you have to have in your sack (wry grin) to begin the combine. Supposedly, they aren&#39;t that great and people are fairly disappointed with the stats. On top of that, they cost a bundle.

DE [/b][/quote]
From what i have read its about 800 gold total.
Plus the drop you need. Which seems to drop from Artifact and ML raids.