PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Tip

SASQUATCH
11-07-2002, 06:50 AM
Tip

Listen I am so sorry I didn't say gg because I was cut off man.

You played a hell of a game man.

Once again good game you played.

SAS

OUTLAWS Tip
11-07-2002, 07:56 AM
No problem, fun games tonight. I am always clicking the mouse at the end of games and sometimes get bumped to the main menu. I hate that cause I always like to say gg, and don't want someone to think I am pissed and won't give them credit.

Has your brother been playing long? Haven't seen him before and he either has been playing for a while using a different name, or you are a great teacher. Glad to see you playing again and wish you luck with your connection problems.
B)

SASQUATCH
11-07-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@Nov 7 2002, 02:56 AM
No problem, fun games tonight. I am always clicking the mouse at the end of games and sometimes get bumped to the main menu. I hate that cause I always like to say gg, and don't want someone to think I am pissed and won't give them credit.

Has your brother been playing long? Haven't seen him before and he either has been playing for a while using a different name, or you are a great teacher. Glad to see you playing again and wish you luck with your connection problems.
B)
Yea I know what you mean because it happen three times to me one was with CHICO and you and I forgot th other one.

Anyway the ISP service should be fixed within 4 to 5 business day.
I ask for a Client Relations, which means priority and will get the top
tech guys to work on the main line.

That game was fine for me and
didn't lag much but it does happen a lot. I need to get use to playing
more because I am rusty even though I would come in once in awhile
but I need to start really playing more.

Once again good game man.

SAS

Slice
11-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Ha Ha, when I first read the title of this thread I thought you were going to be giving us a pointer on how to play better. :wacko: :P

Mr Clean
11-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Slice, I'd congratulate you on that new avatar, but after seeing it I can't think of a reason why I'd do that..... :D

SASQUATCH
11-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Nov 7 2002, 10:33 AM
Slice, I'd congratulate you on that new avatar, but after seeing it I can't think of a reason why I'd do that..... :D
:lol:

Thank was funny . . . . :lol:

FUS1ON
11-07-2002, 10:50 PM
I tried to get in that game lastnight and got this crap and couldn't move. Sorry I missed it dudes. :(
SAS was that your first game with the MERC tags?

Slice
11-08-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Nov 7 2002, 10:33 AM
Hey I can't see myself in your head anymore, I think you need to polish it. :P

SASQUATCH
11-08-2002, 01:56 AM
No shogun it was my four game.

My first game was with Tip who kicked my as* in the game. LOL
I came in third and my brother came in second. I did however came in late
but Tip would have killed me more anyway. Man he is playing better that SOB. j/k LOL

Well Tip was the first player to beat me with my new tags. I still did ok considering
I haven't been able to play much without lag man. That is why I can't wait to practice
and play more to get my game back because I am playing like **** man. LOL

I didn't have that much lag when I played Tip in that game because the truth is he just kicked as*.

I just can't wait for this nightmare to end man.

SAS

Mr Clean
11-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Hey I can't see myself in your head anymore, I think you need to polish it.

Whatdaya think, Turtle Wax or End Dust? :D

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-09-2002, 04:24 AM
Allright TIP from now on you stay on one side of the map and I will stay on the other side. LOL, your starting to annoy me with all the time killing me and it's getting old,what are you taking,give me some of what ever it is. Seriousely quit it. NAH keep up the good games bro. :)

OUTLAWS Tip
11-09-2002, 06:17 AM
Thanks Chico,
It's kind of funny somedays things are going great and go on a roll. I know you've squashed me plenty of times also. The times where it happens like 4 times in a row, it's enough to make me cry. :D

I think we all have improved a lot and can give everyone at least a good fight. I wouldn't mind picking corners though.
B)